Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 100 of 111 FirstFirst ... 50 90 99 100 101 110 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1651

Thread: Working Out

Battle Record
    21-6

Re: Working Out

Spanja, I'm taking a combination of things but the only one I don't know when it's right to take is the Anodrol.

I've read mixed answers too.

It should be taken twice a day...

When it's best to do it?

I workout from 7-9/10
    [/url]

When I was in middle school.. I swear they made taking roids look like the worst thing to do. That was one of the main subjects in Health class. I don't encourage steroid use, but I remember growing up thinking that it's insane to take it. I don't think it's as bad as society makes it to be. (Although, I still have to do my research)

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bust On Toes View Post
    Lol at everyone talking bad about 'roids.

I just don't advocate the use of steroids unless you are competing at very high level, and your income depends on you performing well.
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spanja, I'm taking a combination of things but the only one I don't know when it's right to take is the Anodrol.

I've read mixed answers too.

It should be taken twice a day...

When it's best to do it?

I workout from 7-9/10
    lolz don't ask me, man. You're stepping into something I have no knowledge of.
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your Opinion Dont Count RomesBurning's Avatar

Lol at everyone talking bad about 'roids.

The fuck?

People can die off drinking a Tylenol.

It's about taking precautions.

I don't go out and do shit without doing research first. That's the reason I don't do drugs, I know its effects & results.

Only in the states is taking 'roids taboo.

Shit, how do you think most foreign soccer players are so fit and full of energy?

FIFA doesn't really ban or take legal actions for abusers.
    Really, America is fucked up on that department. They act like people who take this shit aren't talented, the fuck?!? You still need the skills in order to play. These supplements only enhance it.

By the way, I read the pros & cons of the stuff I'm taking..breakouts, emotional swings, headaches, damage to the liver & kidneys,

I'm went to the vitamin store after I got my supoly and bought the stuff that would prevent the cons from happening...to counteract with the shit I'm taking.

I'm a white boy when it comes to researching...I don't dive in without giving it a thorough research...and you wonder I'm doing well?

Anyways...Hosea, I have to lean with one butt cheek to shit.

Hanni, lol.

Spanja, thanks....fuck those people who hate on the bulking/cutting process.

Mr. Mainstream, thank you for caring.
    no doubt..

i just think its smarter to avoid shortcuts..

progress in this shit is about taking ur time and doing it right..

taking like 150g's of protien daily n like creatine or noexplode is better... I've added 50 lbs to my bench in a month just on protien n creatine monohydrate n consistency.. y fuck with your hormones if you dont need to?

THE MASTERS & THE MASSES, One Has P O W E R ; The Other One LACKS IT

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Ric, can u see a difference since taking roids?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaserBeamVoice View Post
    no doubt..

i just think its smarter to avoid shortcuts..

progress in this shit is about taking ur time and doing it right..

taking like 150g's of protien daily n like creatine or noexplode is better... I've added 50 lbs to my bench in a month just on protien n creatine monohydrate n consistency.. y fuck with your hormones if you dont need to?
    you do know high protein intake does fuck with your hormones right? You probably don't. Since you can't remember all the times i've pwned you, you can add this one to the list.

btw anyone who says taking protein and creatine is better than taking "the shit", is kidding themselves. Also, no explode sucks ass. Get a better pre workout.

btw, ric, i did my research: you can't buy dianabol(which is anodrol is), anywhere. They got some fake dbol stuff on the net that is basically natural testosterone boosters, which is what you're taking.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    21-6

Of course I didn't buy it at the store, silly.

We got it from one of my boys..who is a juice head

It's called anadrol oxymetholone

And Bullet, yes...In a period of 4 days I have already moved up to 5-10 pounds each part..

A set of 6 has become a set of 12

I feel "tight" all day.

Shit is amazing...I could probably bench press some pussy with my left pinky toe..

I haven't found any problems yet...I'm more pumped..but I do ocassionally feel like punching someone's face in, lol.

But the dude told me it doesn't really kick hardcore in until the 3rd week when I switch to some other shit..
    [/url]

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

I've done some research on roids. You'll get mixed opinions all around. Depending what kinds your taking, some doctors will say theres no 100% studies that have been done to show that there harmful longterm. People using them say there only bad for you if you take more than the recommended dosage etc...

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

This is the site that come up first where to buy steroids.

http://www.steroid.com/buy-steroids.php
    and heres the link it wants you to click is this, because where they are being manufactured from this site, that country has no law on steroids.
    http://www.steroid.com/buy-steroids.php

but would it be safe to order from there and have em shipped directly to my house?

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

^Why don't you go for a pro-hormone like Halo Test or something along those lines..Or step up the creatine before jumping all the way to steroids

Roids should be a last resort. Goals can be reached with dedication and hard work without steroids.
    RB OG Triple OG

Spanja, right now I'm not taking anything. Not even a protein shake. I'm trying to eat a lot though... But I dunno. Am I shooting myself in the foot here? Should I get some protein powder?

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

What are you trying to do? Just put on weight, get cut, add muscle..?

You eat a lot of fattening foods and don't workout, you're going to get fat. Common sense.

But just eating a bunch of unhealthy food and throwing in a protein, is going to do nothing. A Protein shake just gives you added protein to help your body. It won't cut down unhealthy food and make it good for you.

Your trying to get bigger and add some muscle..Then eat healthy and buy some protein. Even if you're not trying to get bigger, you can still take Protein..Anyone can..It's good for your body. I'd recommend it.

I'm in the process right now of getting some new protein. Need to find some good stuff with good flavors.
    RB OG Triple OG

Leo, I'm tryna get bigger. I'm tryna to look like 50 in amusement park... you remember that? Let me refresh your memory.

[YOUTUBE]TulMjeExtgk[/YOUTUBE]
    Pause at 1:01... damn!

You buying protein? I take it you workout? Why don't you join our "#BaseBoyz stay fit" competition thread in our forum. You will be motivated more than ever. Today is Round 1.

Leo, I'm tryna get bigger. I'm tryna to look like 50 in amusement park... you remember that? Let me refresh your memory.

[YOUTUBE]TulMjeExtgk[/YOUTUBE]
    Pause at 1:01... damn!

You buying protein? I take it you workout? Why don't you join our "#BaseBoyz stay fit" competition thread in our forum. You will be motivated more than ever. Today is Round 1.