My favorite album of all time. By my favorite artist ever. I haven't done many reviews since I stopped by online video game review site because I wasn't making pay, so bear with me.

1. Intro4/5(?)

I'm not sure how to rate an intro. But I like this one. It has a dark beat with piano and a guitar and several ominous news reals talking about how 2Pac was shot 5 times.

2. If I Die 2Nite 5/5

"Pussy and paper is poetry, power and pistols.
Plosttin on murderin muthafucka's 'for they get ya."

This song is basically him predicting his death. His emotion and paranoia and fear are at a height here. And the Dr. Dre, Kleeer and Betty Wright samples over and a creepy Easy Mo Bee beat make it even greater and more scary.

3. Me Against The World 5/5

One of my favorite songs. It has a positive message and is like a procphecy. Dramacydal, who's 2 member became E.D.I Mean, Napolean, Kastro and Yaki Kadafi. Some lines that really stood out to me where

"...The message I stress: to make it stop study your lessons
Don't settle for less - even the genius asks-es questions
Be grateful for blessings
Don't ever change, keep your essence
The power is in the people and politics we address
Always do your best, don't let the pressure make you panic
And when you get stranded
And things don't go the way you planned it
Dreamin of riches, in a position of makin a difference
Politicians and hypocrites, they don't wanna listen..."

4. So Many Tears 5/5

Another one of my favorite 'Pac songs. He talks about loosing his friends, his youth, predicting his death and crying. And lines like

"Now that I'm strugglin in this business, by any means
Label me greedy gettin green, but seldom seen
And fuck the world cause I'm cursed, I'm havin visions
of leavin here in a hearse, God can you feel me?"

really made you feel sorry for him, and I know I can relate to this track to. And the more I listen to it, the more I realize that he was probably in a cell when he wrote this.

5. Temptations 3.5/5

I really didn't care to much for this track at first. The production is tight and its better than the original version, but It kind of bored me. But its a pretty cool song about temptations with women and if he should be committed. It has a Computer Love interpolation and a Redman sample which makes it a bit cooler to listen to. But the Watch Yo' Nugget's sample annoyed me a little bit, but it fits.

6. Young Niggaz 3.5/5

This song wasn't very memorable. But it was pretty positive. In the outro 'Pac talks about how kids at 13 don't need to sell crack, but instead become accountants or lawyers. Its over-all a very repsectable track over a slow G-Funk beat, but sadly, the production is the best part of the song. But the male singer, I didn't really care for it.

7. Heavy In The Game 3/5

Some more G-Funk, 'Pac talking about making money and and kicking it with his homies and just live as a Thug in general. His paranoia shows more mostly in his last verse Had a nice feature from Richie Rich. The verse is mostly about hustling and drug dealing, but talks about Rich coming up and getting a nice house. But the song kind of bored me, and Lady Levi's voice annoyed the hell out of me.

8. Lord Knows 4.5/5

I really liked this track, especially because I can relate to it. I'm a hustler, don't get it twisted, but I'm very clinically depressed, and smoke weed to help me, in more than one way. So with these tracks I can rally relate. Its basically a song about his paranoia and how he saw his homie killed and how only the Lord knows what will happen. The chorus was really catchy to.

9. Dear Mama 5/5

One of the best hip-hop/rap songs ever. He talks about how he loves his mother. And how his dad wasn't there and the struggles Afeni went through to raise him. Very memorable, especially with the Joe Sample "In My Wildest Dreams" guitar riff. Its very touching and heartfelt.

10. It Ain't Easy 4/5

A song about growing up and struggles and how life isn't easy. It has a slow, east coast style beat. This song got me through some tough times. I really love this track and I personally think he wrote it in prison.

11. Can U Get Away? 5/5

This song has helped me impress a couple girls. And it reminds me of one very special girl. I really like the beat, which has s sample from the bass riff from Mazes and Frank Beverlie's "Happy Feelin's". Don't know why I like this song so much, as its a ladies song, but I do.

12. Old School 5/5

Here 'Pac raps about the old school rappers like Melly Mel, Jadakiss, KRS-One, De La Soul, Slick Rick, Doug E. Fresh, Big Daddy Kane, Houdini and it even has a Brand Nubian sample. Very chill song. I loved this track.

13. Fuck The World 5/5

One of my personal favorite songs. I listened to this song and can really relate to some of it. His angry side explodes on this track and he just unleashes a massive verbal assault on the DA and police and people that oppose him. he really shows his anger and paranoia. Very strong track over a bomb Shock-G beat. It even has a reference to his song from 2Pacalypse Now "Young Black Male".

14. Death Around The Corner 4/5

Another great song, but a bit of a let down from the previous energetic, angry track as this ones a bit more laid back and has some G-Funk to it. Its about him seeing his death soon and has a really dope Johny J beat and has many memorable lines. But to me, it just doesn't fit.

15. Outlaw 4/5

A track about being an Outlaw. Its like he's predicting his future at Tha Row. And this is the track that gave birth to the Outlawz. Its a pretty cool song with memorable lines like

"Before I close my eyes I fantasize I'm livin well
when I awake and realize I'm just a prisoner in hell"

But at the same time he's askin for forgiveness. Maybe for his future sins as an Outlaw? The track ends with some gunshots. Its a slow piano beat with some stings and has Dramacydal on it. But other than the chorus, it wasn't memorable. Track 13 would have been a better closer.

Thanks for taking time to read this. I really appreciate it.