User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Go Deep - Critikal

Wink Go Deep - Critikal

My mic skill is flawless/ I’m heartless/ words attractin people like raw tits/ I call hits on a nigga who try to halt this/ I maul him/ my rhymes burn a nigga regardless/ to malt skin/ and im battle-torn but ill never fall/ my life cruising in sixth gear and I never stall/my words are grime on the mic but don’t be that appalled/ im sippin coors, hittin whores, and still im standin tall/ but Ive hit a wall / Lyricism/ deep like a nigga’s prison/ triple digits/the black villain doing all the killin/ fillin the glock to the top now they cap peelin/ but deep down it’s the pain that induce the feelin/ in the struggle niggas make it if they dedicated/ or die tryin with their eyes wide dilated/ my mind fly through a high time concentrated/ im aimin far pushin hard like im constipated/ frail words/ make you jump like a hurdle/ strapped niggas shoot droppin shells like a turtle/ game got him blurred now he slur to the urinal/ wrong minds absurd I observe through my journal/ live with the curse but its person to person/ burstin for gangs with the hopes of insertion/ hustling the streets it’s the drugs they be workin/ careful not to slip cause the ripped nigga’s lurkin/

uh / my flow cold like a snow cone/ punchlines hittin foes like im bones jones/ phone home like a martian, space roam/ low moans while you blow me, great dome/ I page those/ enraged hoes for fellatio/ the same brain, insane game I pray lord/ hopin they never find lodged shells in my post mortem/ these wack rappers don’t excite me/ total boredom/ im movin forward/ im ready and im heavy armored/ clobber shows signin clothes like I made an order/ I go deep like REM sleep I lend heat/ like 10 jeeps with 10 seats you dead beat/ this my sequel I rep me and my people inspired by the herb, getting higher then a steeple/ young thoughts but equal/gun shots are lethal/ empowering my mind like strength of ezikiel/ pause/ take a break for a minute while I bake for a minute makin cake every minute uh/ yea/ cynical niggas tryna act a fool/ diminish my sentence I spin it like a turbo spool/a new nigga and theres something that I gotta prove/ im in it to win it i pin it tell it not to move/ I spit it quick my wit is thick like exquisite chicks/ you shittin bricks my words are toxic like arsenic/

aint done yet but its coming along well, what you guys think?

Re: Go Deep - Critikal

no love? wuttup my niggas

Battle Record
    0-3

Not bad, your flow's alright; but you got sloppy near the beginning and end. Overall, it was alright.

Quote Originally Posted by The_king View Post
    Not bad, your flow's alright; but you got sloppy near the beginning and end. Overall, it was alright.
    Thanks for the critique homie keep it comin i need to get better

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Read the rules.

-Closed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame