Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 52 of 52

Thread: New Jakob22 " Night Terrors"

Re: New Jakob22 " Night Terrors"

I like the track concept, listening on a laptop so cant really get into the beat. but I liked the song. I could relate to some of the shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for checking out

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-2

Dope track here man, good video too, nothing to complain about really, presence was good, fit the beat well, lyrics were cool, overall was diggin it, nice work..

Battle Record
    5-6

Beat was kinda boring, but very introspective. Lyrics were deep, but not the most engaging. But I definately know that there are people will absolutely love this song. This song prolly speak to them directly. I like how you already have your niche market.

Overall pretty cool track. Just not summin I would listen to everyday.

listening....beats nice...hits nice...flows aight...simple...but it fits... deliverys a bit over the top...but not horrible...lyrics are meah... hook isnt my style 2 choppy and kinda played...second verse...same as the first... its aight dude do your thing man

Thanks for listening make sure you download the album @ www.jakob22.com

You've Earned a Custom Title!

loving the beat fuck yeah. i like the track already only 20 seconds in.
    nice and clean production. like the content too.
    i like to call these self reflection tracks im loving it man.