User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: back from the dead

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Re: back from the dead

Life's decent man, seeing to how society has been really bonkers lately - I feel awesome lol.
    AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

"Hi my name is Kaotic Theory. Back from the Dead. Resurrected. Someone read the Necronomicon. So I came clawing out the earth like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. Kaotic Theory. But with a K. I have theories on chaos. Spelled my name like that coz im kool. With a k as well. Here to battle. Original Rb memba. Been here since this sites Inception. Leonardo Dicaprio. I don't understand that movie after watching it 9 times. My crew is written voices. I don't even know what the fuck that means but it sounds kool. Once again with a K. You see the trend? Kool. Subliminal msging. Ima KKK member. Duh. Killed niggas. Im in the OM Hall of fame. I write HaiKus. emphasis on the K. Back from the Dead. Ving rhames shot me coz he thought I was a zombie. Im an anarchist. Like those two guys who got the electric chair during the red scare. One of em was really a Kommunist the other was wrongfully akkused. I got an aK 47 with a banana clip. I like bananas. Stick em in my ass. High in Potassium. I don't get Charlie horses much. Ready for battle . Ready to write some poems. Societys going bonkers lately. Its a part of my plan because im kaotic theories. Fuck your theories of relativity. Theories of kaos. Yeah. Im also in AI. Im an artificial intelligence. But lack intelligence so now im just artificial. Like turf. Turf wars. Mexican Kartel. Karamel tastes gud. Hi Im Kaotic theory"

welcome to rb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic Theory View Post
    Life's decent man, seeing to how society has been really bonkers lately - I feel awesome lol.
    Glad to hear it bro, stick around for a while!

Also @MUFF the fuck you doing? lol

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

hahaha I don't even fucking know

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by MUFF View Post
    "Hi my name is Kaotic Theory. Back from the Dead. Resurrected. Someone read the Necronomicon. So I came clawing out the earth like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. Kaotic Theory. But with a K. I have theories on chaos. Spelled my name like that coz im kool. With a k as well. Here to battle. Original Rb memba. Been here since this sites Inception. Leonardo Dicaprio. I don't understand that movie after watching it 9 times. My crew is written voices. I don't even know what the fuck that means but it sounds kool. Once again with a K. You see the trend? Kool. Subliminal msging. Ima KKK member. Duh. Killed niggas. Im in the OM Hall of fame. I write HaiKus. emphasis on the K. Back from the Dead. Ving rhames shot me coz he thought I was a zombie. Im an anarchist. Like those two guys who got the electric chair during the red scare. One of em was really a Kommunist the other was wrongfully akkused. I got an aK 47 with a banana clip. I like bananas. Stick em in my ass. High in Potassium. I don't get Charlie horses much. Ready for battle . Ready to write some poems. Societys going bonkers lately. Its a part of my plan because im kaotic theories. Fuck your theories of relativity. Theories of kaos. Yeah. Im also in AI. Im an artificial intelligence. But lack intelligence so now im just artificial. Like turf. Turf wars. Mexican Kartel. Karamel tastes gud. Hi Im Kaotic theory"

welcome to rb
    damn muff goin all bags on rb

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    74-16

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
    damn muff goin all bags on rb

I was wondering when someone would notice that lol

imitation is highest form of flattery

check atum rah's introduction page

im even better at it than he is ^_^

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Thanks for my bio
    AI

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

So this thread is Gossip Girl......

Battle Record
    74-16

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic Theory View Post
    Thanks for my bio
    your welcome Chaos Emeraldz

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Chaos emeraldz? The fuck
    AI

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

hey u fuck face. COLLAB NOW.

or die.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Lol
    Last edited by Kaotic Theory; January 20th, 2015 at 02:40 AM
    AI

o fuck theres alot of good heads come'n back