User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: The Shadow War

Awards OM HOF

The Shadow War

...SS WK7

On July 5th, 2026, roughly one decade after the "Great Flood of Rio" devastated and submerged a large potions of the Brazilian landscape, conspiracy theorist and investigative reporter of The New York Truth Anthony Wikman, sat down with former deputy director of the Brazilian Defense Agency and "Great Flood" survivor Dr. Oswald Trezza to get his expert analysis on what caused the biblical sized flood; as well as his own recollection of the event.

Below is a condensed version of what he had to say:

When the rain first came we had no idea it was climate change
    Or weather modification (a U.S. military application)
    Used exclusively for war without the slightest provocation
    The problem we were faced with was we had no proper basis
    To assume we'd be the targets of a hostile operation
    They called it Project Deluge -- and H.A.A.R.P. was at it's reins
    A military fraction that was started to engage
    In unofficial missions with intentions to substain
    U.S. private interest using weather as the main
    ...Instrument of war by manipulating forms
    Of electro-magne-tism in a concentrated storm
    Then direct it and control it like an atmospheric force
    And employ it from a distance to wreck havoc on the shores
    Of Rio de Janeiro for a reason still unknown
    But we think it had to do with our alliance to the Russians...
    Or a deal we struck with China in defiance of your Uncle...
    Sam and his plans to build plants in our jungle
    To suck up all our gases and deplete us of our oil
    So on a summer day in 2016 the Olympics were in motion
    And your favorite athletes...competed for a moment
    They could win the percious gold...
    Every camera on the planet had their lenses on the show
    Cause the city at that time was the center of the globe
    I remember when it happened I was sit'n in my home
    And I was watching television when my television froze
    And the signal on my phone disappeared just like a ghost
    Then the lights started blinkin' like a demon from below
    Had escaped the pits of Hell to take control of my soul
    Just to put it into focus it was like the Super Dome
    When Katrina hit New Orleans and the dam and levees broke
    Or a better allegory would be Noah on his boat
    When God damned the lands and the Ocean levels rose
    Cause the rain started pouring like Poseidon had a fight
    And threw his trident to the sky in attempt to smite Thor
    And his lighting bolt strikes in a catastrophic war
    Tidal waves hit the coast leaving Godzilla damage
    And they swallowed Rio whole -- picture scenes from Atlantis
    All the screams from the panic still ring inside my ears
    Even several years later I can still hear the tears
    ...Of Mother Natures's fury that was purposely induced
    By a group full of Yankees with illuminati roots
    Using eugenic tools for an economic boost
    That left the greatest city of the South
    Now reduced to Jesús (Hey Zeus)
    And his out stretched arms as a symbol of the truth:
    That the Doomsday is coming and it's man made too
    !
    Last edited by SELF ACTIVATE; December 29th, 2015 at 06:05 PM

Awards PC HOF

Re: The Shadow War

damn this was vicious, bro. Wording was pretty much perfect and rhyming was top tier level brutha. Concept was very dope and inriguing. dug how you used pieces and bits of global issues to compose this type of apocalyptic narrative. i'll be back to go into a bit more details but for now, this is sick stuff, bro.

Awards OM HOF

Thanks fam...'preciate that.
    Last edited by SELF ACTIVATE; December 30th, 2015 at 07:51 AM

I didn't get a Chance to give feedback...

Since I'm a retired Topical writer myself. I felt alot of good transitions that kept the flow within bar level. The storyline overall was quite intriguing to say at least. Most importantly how it explains our government actions of what truly dwells behind the naked eye. Plenty of skepticism and comatose individuals. We need to wake up to reality!

Good read, scholar.
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.

Awards OM HOF

Exactly!

Glad to know you won't be counted among the sheeple my dude. Thanks for the feed.
    Last edited by SELF ACTIVATE; December 30th, 2015 at 07:51 AM

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Dodgrd a bullet here....lol

I think that you had the perfect topic suited to your style. The descriptive way you pursued the topic and the delivery in the details that to me made this something that I was fearing. I like how you entwine facts with introspect against rhetoric. Questioning in 3-d is what I call it. This is the part that I got when reading it and had be like, I need to drop some super dope shit just to contend. Overall in a nutshell. This is HOF quality here and I am looking forward to seeing what you will do in the new season of SS. Dope...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Awards OM HOF

To be honest with you I thought our battle was probably one of the best battles of the season (even If no one voted lol). I think the way you crafted your piece was brilliant ( but I'll leave the feed in your thread). Thanks for reading tho...This season should be a lot better than the last.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

This was good, Self.

The concept itself is an interesting one you tackled, and sounds like one of those conspiracy theory type pieces. I can't put my name on the battle rapper, but the readability of this piece is a lot like that, in structure. It's somewhat stagnated in that regard, but the subject matter ushers you through as a reader. The opening scheme was dope. Rhyme scheme perfectly executed. Nicely vivid, painting a picture that's somewhat simple, yet convoluted in it's metaphorical subtext. You sort of jump back and forth in some places, giving the fluidity of the piece a detachment, but it's means is in good taste - which I can respect. Overall, it's complex with a good subject matter and good imagery to keep readers hinged. I've read my fair share of similar pieces which is where my constructive criticism comes from, but none the less, impressive stuff with potential.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Awards OM HOF

Take for the feed bro. And I know where you're coming from. Before writing this piece I wasn't sure how detailed I wanted to make it in terms of description or if I wanted to incorporate a character conversational type flow. Ultimately, I just started writing and the pen lead the way. This piece was more of a story with a heavy flow, given it was for SS It was slightly different from my other work which is what I try to do each match -- offer a different style, perspective, and technique. Sometimes poetical, other times flow centric, other times pure creativity. Just like mixing it up. You should actually sign up if you have the time.

Awards OM HOF

Up...

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Yeah, this was good Self. It had a nice clean melodic flow to it which made it simply stunning to read. (I had one hic-up on the word 'Sam' but it could have been me, because I'm feeding this on one read only.
    Very easy on the eyes and brain. That lets me glide over your piece in a smooth manner without having to think too much
    about technical aspects. You make the difficult, seem easy, and that in itself, is hard. Well done.
    It allows me as a reader to enjoy the trip (your story) to the fullest, and my mind stays concentrating on descriptions that highlight the magnitude of political situations/propaganda/natural disasters and the like. I like your use of mythological characters and biblical references. Another epic piece Self. Great story telling, compelling, interesting, you suck the reader in till they've reached the end.
    Good stuff Self. Looking forward to reading more from the SS people.
    Btw, my heart bleeds with the thought that work was laid down and no one fed it. Please feel free to @ me in the future as I'm busy and don't always check who needs votes where.

Battle Record
    2-3
    Awards PC HOF PS Season champ

Regardless of how much I read into conspiracy theories and discussions on what the government(s) do behind closed doors with geopolitical planning (and how much I believe of it), this was a clean read. Technically sound with the wording and flow, and you had a lot to say. I'd like to say that I like my pieces a bit more abstract and less so up front but I don't think that applies here because this was storytelling of a potential dystopian future. On that point, the storytelling was fluid and intriguing and full of interesting imagery. It's not always sharp as can be, but with some proper editing you got a well-honed truth-telling blade on your hands.
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”

Awards OM HOF

Word, bro

Thanks for taking the time to read and feed my piece. I owe you one in return. Glad you liked the story. I'll go thru it and see what areas I can clean up and polished as you suggested. Good looking out tho. Peace.