Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: DTK - Lyrical Report

DTK - Lyrical Report

Here's a track that I wrote and did a rough recording of today, Ill be cleaning it up in spots. Let me know what you think and ill try to return the feed

thanks
    Last edited by DressToKill; May 27th, 2017 at 08:26 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: DTK - Lyrical Report

This,is fucking dope man. Havent heard something this inpressive on here in a long time man. U can hear the vocals on the 1st and 2nd verse is not mixed down with filters and shit maybe noise reduction spitclear but ur delivery is dope man. I definitely dig the old school hiphop vibe of this track. The stratches are dope. 3rd verse u can hear the difference vocals sound more mixed down. Anyway like i said the track was solid af delivery and flow spot on. Just gotta get a filter and eqing on the vocals 1st n 2nd verse u should be golden. Very dope work!
    [url]https:

Re: DTK - Lyrical Report

Thanks a lot Joe, I actually never edited the vocals I just adjusted volumes and I did that quickly. I've been waiting to re do this track for a bit but I just had a baby and haven't had the time lol. Good looks on the feed though