Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Beginner circle....Any1 who's new or wants to drop come on and do it I wanna c talent

Beginner circle....Any1 who's new or wants to drop come on and do it I wanna c talent

Expert killer and can't be caught/
    Can't be bought/ This is not free/ it comes with skill/
    Another dose will paralyze you're mind with every pill/
    I feed her cock with every line thru every drill/ I wanna
    get with Avery yung lady/ married n have babies/
    Shady crazy/ I hussle and still/ to pay my bills/ feed my kids with every meal/ you know I will/ she busting
    out the front of her t-shirt/ like a bouquet/ okay/ I don't need to pray/ I got plans/ n stay in tact like a fade n fresh tan/ bands like the clan/ I can create the best cave/ a place to stay safe/ hit u with the gamma-rays/ from my gun n hand/
    time n patience/ i'm not wasting every dollar I make/ no we won't no we don't no mistakes/ precise like gambling dice/ you're life on the line like open chest heart surgery/ I move like chess thru the emergency/ no one can kurtain me/
    n sex I don't play/ with this dick I'm like a snake/ when I attack prey/

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Beginner circle....Any1 who's new or wants to drop come on and do it I wanna c talent

Let’s battle in front lines... due tonight? 10 lines

Re: Beginner circle....Any1 who's new or wants to drop come on and do it I wanna c talent

I just got on sry how about tonight a.s.a.p. 10 lines are u still down reply first then post

- - - Updated - - -

set it up and send me the info ill lay down some bars

- - - Updated - - -

u post first

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Won’t have time till thursday