User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: PBX Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 6

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: PBX Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 6

Pbx is dope as well. Y’all just hate eachother

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I have no problem with Cred whatsoever. I don't know what prompted this sudden outburst of emotion from him but if there's anything I can do to soothe his unwarranted hate towards me then I'm willing to do that to preserve our friendship.

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

LMAO @ no problems whatsoever tho

Dawg, I don’t know you dude. I’ve been a segment in ur podcasts every time I click one. Ur one of those dick riders u emphasize so much. What’s so hard to get here? First it started on NC with ur hate votes and hate remarks til u eventually ran off and brought it here in ur flyers/sign up threads/video promos and ALL that.

Who the fuck is broke lesnar tho? DAWG I DONT KNOW YOU. I don’t speak on you, I don’t know YOU. I haven’t even read a fuckin text battle with ur name in it cus I DONT KNOW YOU!

You in ur promos screaming creds a gay gun bar biter blah blah blah.

ONCE AGAIN, DAWG I DONT KNOW YOU.

Keep my name out ur mouth u corny faggot. I only know U exist cus my names in ur mouth like a dick you dumb fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Run the GBL with Amen
    What’s the GBL?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

I've made $220 since i been here, im good

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    I've made $220 since i been here, im good
    I'm about to make $200 for closing brokes shit lmao.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cred View Post

Dawg, I don’t know you dude. I’ve been a segment in ur podcasts every time I click one. Ur one of those dick riders u emphasize so much. What’s so hard to get here? First it started on NC with ur hate votes and hate remarks til u eventually ran off and brought it here in ur flyers/sign up threads/video promos and ALL that.

Who the fuck is broke lesnar tho? DAWG I DONT KNOW YOU. I don’t speak on you, I don’t know YOU. I haven’t even read a fuckin text battle with ur name in it cus I DONT KNOW YOU!

Keep my name out ur mouth u corny faggot. I only know U exist cus my names in ur mouth like a dick you dumb fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s the GBL?
    Sorry dude but you made yourself look like an overly sensitive bitch with your actions today. There's no way you can change that perception. I trolled you into a meltdown and you are saying and doing anything you possibly can to save what's left of your image. I shit on you. I mean I really shit on you. I smacked taste out you and you reacted like I expected you would. Go back to Netcees and cherish the time you spend there.
    Last edited by Wuxia; May 30th, 2018 at 06:54 PM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cred View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What’s the GBL?
    Gimmick battle league

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Run the GBL with Amen
    If they both do, I may - just may, join that shit. No promises tho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I'm about to make $200 for closing brokes shit lmao.
    Lol you wouldn't do that

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I'm not running shit, wtf lol.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I'm not running shit, wtf lol.
    he done that shit to me LOL.

dia said he was going to do this, dia said he's going to do that.

I didn't say shit WTF

Battle Record
    34-16

he done that shit to me LOL.

dia said he was going to do this, dia said he's going to do that.

I didn't say shit WTF
    Yo i went wrestlemania a few yrs ago when it was in new orleans but havent really kept up with whats going on, just heard Titus is a clumsy mf that keeps falling lol

Stranger

Yo i went wrestlemania a few yrs ago when it was in new orleans but havent really kept up with whats going on, just heard Titus is a clumsy mf that keeps falling lol
    I went last year when it was in orlando.

nothing much
    aj styles is champion there now, brock still the champ, nakamura about to be the new champion when he beats aj styles, kevin owens is still the man.

Battle Record
    34-16

I went last year when it was in orlando.

nothing much
    aj styles is champion there now, brock still the champ, nakamura about to be the new champion when he beats aj styles, kevin owens is still the man.
    Damn aj styles still around? only thing intriguing about wwe is which former wrestler dies cuz there's plenty every year lol

Stranger

Damn aj styles still around? only thing intriguing about wwe is which former wrestler dies cuz there's plenty every year lol
    yea I been watching aj styles since he first started, he's toned down his style alot though but still dope.