Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast
Showing results 196 to 210 of 899

Thread: Frontlines Chat

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Frontlines Chat

that battle was terrible. got damn. no wonder i dont do this shit anymore. wtf was that? @Ronin @Rhino yall need to throw the whole gotdamn battle away and try again.

ps... noob sniping..kinda suggests accuracy, ya know, w the whole sniper thing? if your gonna snipe noobs it should be a one shot kill. not wildy emptying the magazine at a general direction.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Stranger

noob sniping is real

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    that battle was terrible. got damn. no wonder i dont do this shit anymore. wtf was that? @Ronin @Rhino yall need to throw the whole gotdamn battle away and try again.

ps... noob sniping..kinda suggests accuracy, ya know, w the whole sniper thing? if your gonna snipe noobs it should be a one shot kill. not wildy emptying the magazine at a general direction.
    janet jackson

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Bro you don’t want these hands no how

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Bro you don’t want these hands no how
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/7a19...9b58/tenor.gif

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Lmao I got his shirt. Buddy and my Girl brought me to a none live event shit was pretty sick. I don’t watch the shit anymore but was wild

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Lmao I got his shirt. Buddy and my Girl brought me to a none live event shit was pretty sick. I don’t watch the shit anymore but was wild
    the guy that trained braun strowman used to be neighbor, he used to be eugene in wwe.

Officially not Art
    Battle Record
    1-1

U stay hating. Opener was flames

Fall back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    if by broke trying you mean spazzing out and acting like a little bitch when he didn't get his way, then yes he tried, this place was done before I even got here faggot.

also I never promised to revive the site, like broke has many times, that wasn't even why I'm admin, no one was even suppose to know I was admin tbh.

literally everytime we hired that guy as a mod, it was the same ole story, then he begs to be admin, then acts out when he's told no, I was probably the only one behind him being re hired as mod and even put a word in for him as admin, but if I knew he was such a bitch, I wouldnt have.

broke lesnar is worse than glockamole or zelph these days.
    All my leagues and tourneys I run were dope. Even the LLL season I won was dope af.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Dia killed rb. Broke tried, Letterman tried, I tried, amen, narcotic we've all tried and had success. But dia has had zero success. None. You've made it worse just by being here tbc
    This is a fact this wack worthless faggot Dia fails to see. His levels of delusion are extremely baffling.

- - - Updated - - -

This nigga said, HIRED. When we HIRED that guy. He must really think RB's his employer.
    @God of War legit the worst for appointing this faggot in that position.

I hate all of you.

Ayo Dia can't you see-uh these dudes think you're diarhea...

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    This is a fact this wack worthless faggot Dia fails to see. His levels of delusion are extremely baffling.

- - - Updated - - -

This nigga said, HIRED. When we HIRED that guy. He must really think RB's his employer.
    @God of War legit the worst for appointing this faggot in that position.

I hate all of you.
    how is this a job? more like a chore, it was a life & literal death situation at the time, I was offered payment for fixing RB but refused it, I was offered payment many times for shit I done on here, this is just free time hobby shit.

I done what GOW asked me to do, anything else is extra.

GOW seemed to be the only one willing to use real money on here, I wouldn't even do that at this point.

that's why there was a secrete account made, you fuckers think you deserve to know whats going on behind the scenes, and that's none of your fucking business.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

No ones reading that shit, faggot.

GTFOH, with your worthless excuses.

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Running the sites ez. Start LLL or have an alias tourney or do something. Set battles close battles write a mag. Someone will help u just gotta get good comp to sign in n ur name is tarnished. No one wanna battle in something u run.

@plethora step up and run a league or tourney

Stranger

id like to have a league going maybe even ss, need more people.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Running the sites ez. Start LLL or have an alias tourney or do something. Set battles close battles write a mag. Someone will help u just gotta get good comp to sign in n ur name is tarnished. No one wanna battle in something u run.

@plethora step up and run a league or tourney
    I aint gonna run a league but I'll be sign up to compete