User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: Your beloved Legendary Member Celph Taut is ducking an audio battle with a 5-6 record person

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Your beloved Legendary Member Celph Taut is ducking an audio battle with a 5-6 record person

First time I logged in like a week, glad I did, where's this track.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Your beloved Legendary Member Celph Taut is ducking an audio battle with a 5-6 record person

Was up all night waiting for the release... wtf

Battle Record
    5-7

I have 2 voice memo files recorded on my iPhone.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

@For Battling , where's the audio bro??
    Ig you recorded it, there are any number of ways to get it out.
    @Phalanx @Kill Spree @AeeYo @Celph Taut @King @Jit @BashEmUP @_Lyrics @Meks.

Can anybody help this man get the post up, please..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
    I have 2 voice memo files recorded on my iPhone.
    SoundCloud

Battle Record
    5-7

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    SoundCloud
    @Networth do you have a disability where you can’t read?

I tried on SoundCloud but can’t seem to upload it from my phone. Gonna have to translate it into a video

Battle Record
    86-54

@Networth do you have a disability where you can’t read?

I tried on SoundCloud but can’t seem to upload it from my phone. Gonna have to translate it into a video
    Hmmm I use to be able to upload from phone that fuck show site probably changed it. Might have to YouTube it bro.

Battle Record
    5-7

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Hmmm I use to be able to upload from phone that fuck show site probably changed it. Might have to YouTube it bro.
    Then a YouTube video it shall be, my lord.

Battle Record
    2-3

@Celph Taut

Sad shit. You must know you fuckin suck, you think cause you rhyme at supersonic speeds that you actually be spitting bars? Fuck no. Never heard anything quotable from your wack ass.

Keep ducking, you’ve been quiet for years. What do you even do here? You log in every day, don’t battle in any leagues. You know you can’t text, can’t write topicals, poetry sucks dick, WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR?!

If you’re gonna duck an audio battle then why are you here? Can you not freestyle some shit in 3 mins? Are you worried you may “lose your reputation” by losing to a 5-6 guy lmao stfu fagit if people think you’re good they are just blinded by your fast rapping style they don’t even know what they’re listening to.

Do we still listen to busta rhymes?
    Do we still listen to twista?

Ahh, you’re a die hard Eminem fan but you’re a black guy. I got it now. Super white guy trapped in a black mans body hating yourself every day for it

STFU AND BATTLE ME PUSSY.

@KING K ick this nigga off the fuckin site he a bitch

@Kill Spree
    No disrespect... but most of you are rarely active at best. Just my observation...

Battle Record
    5-7

Quote Originally Posted by AeeYo View Post
    No disrespect... but most of you are rarely active at best. Just my observation...
    Lol I beg your fuxking pardon?

@Kill Spree what did this asshole just say to me?

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    Where it at tho
    ^^^

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    ^^^
    ^^^^
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    ^^^^
    ^^^^
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    2-3

Lol I beg your fuxking pardon?
    Wow. You speak gorilla in this shit, huh? I wonder what ur really like.

Fuck your audio. Set up a battle in Front Lines.

But no disrespect.

does Celph rap fast? I didn't know he was a chopper? This is news to me.

he is dope though ... but not for rapping fast

- - - Updated - - -

You can upload to SC from your phone.. I believe you go to your audio file on your phone... click like you would share it somewhere.. and choose the soundcloud app as where to share it to.. if you are logged in it will take you to the upload screen.

Reflections is out now