Devil's swordsman, rebel courses; live a life of amnesty and brilliance; brilliant serpetine
search the seas; burning glee; serpentine's slither in the wrists of monuments and obelisks
scimitars of blue rune cut the cloth of time; robbed the three blind mice; of cheese and rice
see the night's evening light; appease the white; see the light and darkness in catharsis
lavished aristocrat; slashing diplomats; sadness shifts the days and rays of honored light
days of blackness and white blanket over midnight; the sound of thieves proud my sheik
incense incest; probably cause of deaths is swordsman devil; smorgasbord and metal
fire to wind and brushes of strokes of genius; clothe the sheik of robes of genius
clothed in serene mystique gleamed crosses and earrings; seer clings to his past artifacts
carve the niche in czar's of sugar; conquer palaces and kingdoms of stars and moons
stars and moons; stars and suns; stars and revolution of stars and moon cycles
the horsemen of the northern border; horde swords but are no match for a devilsh swordsman
apocalypse thrives on tomorrow; devils and gins prosper with sound minds; and good souls
I am a lavished black devil; with a sword of talent and malice; slashing backwards on the ravas
ponder night break; somber night shade; we exhaust the amataresu fire; with good souls
For when hell's flame enveloped a solstice; we're holding the solace

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
Devil's swordsman, rebel courses; live a life of amnesty and brilliance; brilliant serpetine
search the seas; burning glee; serpentine's slither in the wrists of monuments and obelisks
scimitars of blue rune cut the cloth of time; robbed the three blind mice; of cheese and rice
see the night's evening light; appease the white; see the light and darkness in catharsis
lavished aristocrat; slashing diplomats; sadness shifts the days and rays of honored light
days of blackness and white blanket over midnight; the sound of thieves proud my sheik
incense incest; probably cause of deaths is swordsman devil; smorgasbord and metal
fire to wind and brushes of strokes of genius; clothe the sheik of robes of genius
clothed in serene mystique gleamed crosses and earrings; seer clings to his past artifacts
carve the niche in czar's of sugar; conquer palaces and kingdoms of stars and moons
stars and moons; stars and suns; stars and revolution of stars and moon cycles
the horsemen of the northern border; horde swords but are no match for a devilsh swordsman
apocalypse thrives on tomorrow; devils and gins prosper with sound minds; and good souls
I am a lavished black devil; with a sword of talent and malice; slashing backwards on the ravas
ponder night break; somber night shade; we exhaust the amataresu fire; with good souls
For when hell's flame enveloped a solstice; we're holding the solace