User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast
Showing results 106 to 120 of 131

Thread: stop chasing people away plz

Soule

Re: stop chasing people away plz

I eat pretty healthily, thank you. I'm not obese like some of these Oregonian whales.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Haha that wasn't actually a commentary on the blubber issues Americans 'suffer' from... More a discourse regarding produce variety and volume acting as a barrier to having an epiphany towards the true callas nature of western philosophy (capitalism). It's a bribe of sorts... Here, have an Iphone... stay stupid though!... Or 'Well, we have food, shelter, work... our government looks out for us... fuck the rest of the world'.

Plus, information overload is a problem. There is so much info out there on the internet, when anything is said, without hard evidence can be simply crushed off as conspiracy, or over exaggeration. Therefore we live in an age of disbelief and confusion. Which is actually the primary, and subtle reason they manage to evade detection
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”

Soule

I'd rather just work and focus on my shit than worry about what the country or another country is doing lol. You want a solid idea of how regular Americans live? Watch Shameless.

Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Originally a British show :P

I did watch one episode of the American one, but couldn't get into it as I held too tightly to the original

- - - Updated - - -

And just to reiterate, fuck Donalds thread. Shove it up your crusty piss flaps you slag.
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”

Soule

Can't say I am particularly fond of British humor. My mom watches british shows all the time and I just can't get into it. Unless you consider Peaky Blinders, Taboo or Game of Thrones british. Though I'm pretty sure only one is lol.

Battle Record
    18-1

Yeah, British humor is less humor and more just insulting to people. We bond by being assholes to each other.

Peaky Blinders is such a sick show. And yeah, GOT has mostly European actors, but production wise, and feel, it's American
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”

Soule

lmfao, I'm perfectly fine with the insults. Just can't get into the production quality of most british shows. Tried watching the british version of Death At A Funeral...Not Human...and Shameless. None did the trick for me.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    this thread went from being about @Mr Elmsby to these two dudes flirting. sad
    They are gay, you know.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    18-1

Exactly man. Gay dudes are some flirty mother fuckers.
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”

Is it just the impression I got... or was that Villain guy gay?
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Battle Record
    0-2

They knew when I was talking to TGF while airing out I didn’t get sick like this and they kept disconnecting IPs

- - - Updated - - -

So who running this? Who was there when they let them get away with fucking RAPING me. Nah, you see, I don’t think you do understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me not think of my attackers/stalkers and get ready for bed and try to sleep anyway. I wanna curse is tounges right now so bad you don’t understand... but you’re not going to sit here and demand the insanity out of me either.

- - - Updated - - -

You not going to sit here and stick pins in my eyes or throw your sick shit to me. I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU. I’m only scared I’m gonna snap your fucking neck and sit in jail or mental for it the rest of my life.

- - - Updated - - -

What? You wanna see me talk to myself all nite now?

- - - Updated - - -

No bitch... I’m not a dyke and you can’t touch me or my pussy

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the word I was screaming was “needle” ... for cruel and unusual torture

- - - Updated - - -

You must’ve thought all that was just words... I know and I get it
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

What in the fuck?

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Sprees Bitch View Post
    What in the fuck?
    uuuhhh...

yall raped together?

So true

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah I'll be honest. I had an assualt I blacked out my mind either from the drugs I was slipped or it was too much to handle. I started writing again when home from work recovering and eventually landed on this site when my site was closed down. In my writing I realized it was in my soul but not my mind the whole time. I even talked about it once in one of my pieces and spit it out and didn't get mentally sick. When I did remember it all for fact and it clicked - well you all saw the result of that. Especially when someone peed on my bed. I read that link and I remember my "Say Goodbye" was joke nominated. Like BITCH what haven't I written that didn't prove I will "drink your style down straight no chaser" There's a lot on this site I know nothing about ESPECIALLY on the moderator rule side when I can't even get the diss skin option. Especially when connections were cut mid conversation or shit I seen that I couldn't even had posted cause I was in the hospital or what ever. So what ever. TGF was a solid for me up on here and I liked him a lot until I realized I was just the flavor of the month. And besides all that putting it to the side despite... When I saw my own droid it was the best night I had since I heard the 3 bangs. So I ran back here. DWEEB - doing what everyone else brings. I do not. Just sometimes I really miss class.

- - - Updated - - -

Who was it on here when I was freaking out waking up on here that posted BUMP, like take a BUMP... LOL I mean some of this shit is really funny - but only to some of us... some others just don't have that rite to laugh.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919