Here are the rules
    spit at the same time
    10 lines min
    20 lins max
    No dick ridin
    No cru votes
    No bitchin
    same rules as every other battle
    good luck and check in so we can get this shit started!

Ruttah
    what up dawg you supposed to be battlin me, go and set it up.............................I can't it days why in dat pm, you scared or sumthin'.......................................... ............

Ruttah
    hurry up i got 20 mins left in this bitch and then I'm gone, come on what ya waitin for, why y duckin'

Slim_Lanky
    No man i thought you were settin it up my bad just a little confused ill set it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Slim_Lanky
    letsjust get our battle on man i posted it __________________________________________________ ________________________________

Carmine
    If you 2 wanna argue..do it outside the god damn battle....thanx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slim_Lanky
    bitch is that your check in or what or are you afraid to step to me my game be uncanny and just a pile of shit see! lets get this one

Ruttah
    com eon do that shit, set up the new thread or I'll merk you and Carmine........................................... .............

Carmine
    Let's try something....To make it intersting....
    Lets spit a bar back and forth...until we hit your 10-20 lines.
    Are you down for that???

Slim_Lanky
    where we going to do it here? why you afriad ill hit you in the long run or you just want to rack up your votes?

Slim_Lanky
    Also i dont care i am down for anything but man what is i go 20 lines and you go 10? it will look a little wierd lets set it at a certain number ! alright you holla back and we will get started.......

Carmine
    Stop being a dick and answer the fuckin question.YES here where the fuck elese would it go???~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carmine
    Make it 10..ppl wont read 2o....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slim_Lanky
    so what are the fuckin rules how many lines can you even fuckinr ead? awsner the fuckin question and ill go

Ruttah
    slim.................set up our battle cos you ain't even spit one line wid her...................................Ruttah aka Lickle Kwizikal