56-9

Yo What Up vs. oCANti

aight son.......

10 lines.....

house rules.....

drop verse 30 min after check in....

lets do this.......

oCANti
    Fo sho I'm checkin in I'll drop in a minute as soon as I'm done answering to this other shit.
    GOODLUCK*
    Ya feel me dough

Battle Record
    56-9
    CHECKIN IN..............

ill drop shortly hombre.........waitin on ur check in first.......

lets do this...........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    56-9
    how u fuckin wit a guy fit-for-elite, ur done, its time to admit-defeat, cause no one gets away fuckin wit me, im

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    56-9
    ^^^shit i fucked up........i pressed submit reply instead of reset form.......thats not my shit..........ima reword that cause i didnt like it.......so whateva..........i guess i start this shiznit ova again......good luck dawg........

oCANti
    You a libra like me/ that means you soft and sweet
    and if I ever catch u tryn to bang/ i'm puttin u on blast u geek
    I have never met a libra who could stand up tall
    who doesn't have to stay focused on walkin/ or else he'll fall
    u try real hard to get a friend/no to hard to get a win
    you're on here for the numbers / so u stay close to a pen
    you can say yo what up as much as you choose/
    but you treat this battlin shit like a conversation in a chatroom
    but to answer your pm, yeah we can do lunch dude
    but that's after the rb voters vote that I ate you for Brunch dude

WHOAH! THAT"S ME ALL THE WAY BABY>>>>>>>>
    LA<CA ON THE MAP on my mama.....

Battle Record
    56-9
    u crazy fuckin wit a this g, cause im fit-for-elite, theres no way u gettin by me, its time to admit-defeat, now its time for u to feel-the-heat?/
    ima laugh when ur face hits-the-concrete, my punches cant be stopped, y try?, just quit-ur-beat, i never tie or lose, i cut ur "toes", but never split-the-feet (defeat)/

im undefeated, but yet, so-r-u, the only way u get "a head (ahead)" is when ur mom votes, but then she bends over and starts to blow-u/
    my punches fuckin explode-u, although-its-true i dont wanna be mean, but honestly dawg, its obvious u know-ur-screwed/

i was callin out another cat but u wanted to take-his-place, its like my punches take the "pencil" u writin rhymes wit and erase-yo-face/
    ur a disgrace-to-any-race, this guys been preparin for this by standin in front of baseball pitchin machines, hes gettin "embraced"-for-disgrace/

the only way u gonna win is if u can somehow deceive-the-poll, my punches ull stop ya lungs and then i attack, only to leave u left breathin-out-ur-asshole/
    im about done-smashin-this-troll, no need to waste more lines on a guy who takes losing so bad that he blames it on his comp when hes trashing-his-console/

this guys broke as fuck he makes a livin off of betting-his-coins, hes join back to welfare cause hes gettin-destroyed/
    i was kind enough to let-him-join, he cant rap worth shit, i could fill this whole post with periods and hes still wouldnt be gettin-the-point/

EXPLANATIONS-
    I thought it was pretty clear but for u stupid bitches......

1st bar-i said i never tie, i cut his toes, but i never split defeat, or da feet......get it, i never tie, i never split defeat, i cut his toes, but i never split da feet.........if u dont get it, go back to 4th grade......

2nd bar-were both undefeated, but he only gets head is when his mom gives it to him, he only gets ahead in battles when his mom votes.........

3rd bar-in bitchslapped i was callin out someone else, then he said hed battle me, on the back of a pencil is an eraser in case u didnt know that.........

4th bar-self explanitory

5th bar-if i filled the post wit periods itd have lots of dots, im sayin he cant rap worth shit, so even if i filled this with lots of points he wouldnt get it........do u get it?

if u dont understand what im sayin dont vote, i dont wanna have votes against cause u dont get it.......leave it for the intelligent ones.......

oCANti
    hurry up and write man.... I don't have all day.
    I amm not going to be on the same battle later tonight cuz my opponents not here to contribute, ya feel me.
    but n-e-wayz upppin or whatever that means
    yall get ready to vote please

Battle Record
    56-9
    lets get some votes up in this bitch...........

UPPIN.........

and in the last bar its supposed to say that ur goin back to welfare........not join..........

~CeRtiFieD~
    pretty lame battle, dint help with 'Ocan' bein in it lol.

Ocanti-ure flow were good an structure, but ffs sake the complexity were fvckin dire man really was,u need to work on that an keep ya complexity an flow at the sorta level it is.

yoW-ure verse was all around better, prodcuing a higher level of complexity an wordplay. But the complexity got a lil too complex on sum lines, an the flow suffered......but i liked the wording u were using an so i enjoyed reading ya spit.......keep it up

overall*Yo what up.

~CeRtiFieD~
    return the favour
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...hreadid=102154
    ...........................//////////////////////////////////////////...........

oCANti
    uppppin
    Vote on this thread honestly and give pro's and con's
    uppppin and vote
    oCANti vs. Silencerr

LyricalJedi
    Yo What up verse was average or mediocore at best. First O'canti the structure was tight and the metaphors were on point. You what up was structure was not on balance no breaks or pauses between different methaphors.

My Vote oCANti

Battle Record
    56-9
    ^^^what the fuck.........a mod should check this out..........obvious dickrider.........how was his metas and shit betta than mine.........honestly, his vote doesnt count cause he cant poll vote, but shit...........how hard should i have come to beat him?......

1-0 UPPIN........

~CeRtiFieD~
    man ignore him, he bums ocanti on everybattle he has.............fo real......u murdered this guy......but hey..........

return the favour dawg, vote on mine honsetly........
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...hreadid=102154
    its wtih ocanti, check it out, i merdered him aswell,but all his newbie bum chums are giving shit.....