Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: dear mom

uraddiction

dear mom

Dear mom
    Sometimes I hate you
    I even want u dead
    Then last night you said you wanna bring your life to an end
    How could u say that shit I am only 16
    And you got your son crying in da back seat
    I tryed to talk to you about what’s wrong
    And you fucken blow up in my face
    Telling me u wish I was gone
    Saying how u hate being a mom
    And I dot know where I went wrong
    I think you need to relax because I do love you
    Even after all the torture u put me through
    I just don’t understand why you wanna bring your life to an end
    I could say that too But I know I can make it through
    Cuz I can always talk to you
    But it is kinda hard when you push me away
    And I am standing there looking at your grave

can i have some feedback please b/c this piece is very real for me

Dr.Gonzo
    Nice drop, im not in the best state to explain my inner thoughts at the moment but i felt it

i have to say ive never dealed with anything like this but i still can somewhat understand

"I could say that too But I know I can make it through
    Cuz I can always talk to yo"

i like this line

nice job

uraddiction
    thanks this piece really mean alot to me b/c it is something i am going through right now

EvoLeNo
    that was a really a personal piece you did. it was well-written, and a good way to express your feelings. I hope everything turns out all right. keep yo' head up!

yo kid...i'm only 16 and i'm going thru the exact same shit right now...see i know what your feeling and i want to say that if you ever need to talk about something(even tho we dont know eachother) you can always talk to me...i know how important it is to have someone to talk to...my friend from alaska and i are talking and i'm starting to feel better...plz man....dont do anything drastic either....i tried killing myself not all that long ago...needless to say it didnt work...but plz dont try....your a great poet and we need more poets in this world...plus we need all the pple we can get...aight well i g2g
    MMFCL!
    peace
    whatever you say you say, i dont really care...

uraddiction
    thank you guys for all you support it really mean alot to can see this poem mean so much to me keep em comming

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-16
    That was a very good drop baby girl. Im sorry you had to go through somthing like that, I was really feelin this. It was straight from the heart. I might put down some of my poems, but we will see. There pretty deep as well. so LOL. go check my little flow "Closed Doors" in the Open Mic. I think you would like it.

OUT

-High Class a.k.a Confusion

Very very personal piece, so I dont feel I can give critique.. but Id like to tell you something...

When I was a teenager, I hated my mum.. I could go into a long winded story about why, but the only detail poignant to this is that one day I came home and discovered her unconsious.. she had over dosed on pain killers. So, I can understand some of the emotions you are experiencing.

When I became a mother myself 10 years ago, it gave me new insight into who my mum was. What made her do the things she did. One of the greatest gifts having children gave me, was understanding for my mum. Now, Im not saying go and have children in order to understand your own mum lol But, I want to tell you, that as children we forget our parents are anything but parents. They are their own people to, with their own issues and fears, fears you cant even begin to understand until you do indeed have children of your own. I know I resigned myself on the morning my daughter was born.. that never again my entire life, could I be completely worry free.

Most importantly, I want you to know, and I speak from experience... that no matter what your mum says or does, or how she behaves... she loves you. Trust me in that.

I wish you all the best through this, be strong.. it does get better. My mum and I are now very close, and I appreciate that every day.

uraddiction
    that u so much tourniquet what u said truely touched me thank so much. thanks for understanding and giveing me hope that things will get better and that to everyone that has responded what u say means so much to me i take it all to heart

uraddiction
    upping~~~~

.:LadySage:.
    This piece was from the heart so like many above i'm not going to critique this, none is needed
    Personally my relationship with my parents isn't all that great, but I make it through knowing that down inside they love me deeper than I'll understand.
    Keep it in your head that everything will be alright, every dark day has a bright morning in it's horizon. Just keep your head up hun.

uraddiction
    thanks lady it was from the heart i am glad so many ppl can se that that so much for al ya help keep em comming

uraddiction
    Upping^^^^^^^ please respond

*Daughter of 00* DthsMissingAngel's Avatar
    Gurl, this was a great drop. No complaints here. I kno exactly wut ur going through. But bein a mother isnt easy. Shit, I'm only 16 and I've even thought of suicide, but it never falls through because I just think about my loved ones. Its hard to get through stuff like this. The thing you have to do is just keep ur head up and take it one day at a time. Dats wut I do. Gurl, I kno this one means a lot to ya cause of all the emotion you put into it. Its just like the one that I recently posted. You put everything you had into it, and its the real life shit. Most respect, keep your head up, and I'm here for ya if ya need anything or someone to talk to. Keep up the great job.

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
    «´¨`·..* SwEeT PeA *..·´¨`»
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*