Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 138

Thread: Mr. Elmsby vs Killing Spree and Cody Phoenix - The Saga, The Tale, The Main Event

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Mr. Elmsby vs Killing Spree and Cody Phoenix - The Saga, The Tale, The Main Event

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Mentioned: 700 Post(s)
    Groans: 49
    Groaned at 89 Times in 73 Posts

Awards Showcase
    You're a faerie
    So to all observing... Dia tryna act like RR hate me cos im a faerie... When in fact the nigga who owns that website made a song about me: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=881095 (like the phoenix) <--- the owner of RR made a song about me. Wanting to be LIKE ME. If that aint a sign they just salty... idk what to tell you

That site is full of egotistical morons who let retards like you co-exist with them because they're more relatable with shitty people like you who make pages wishing death on newborns and shit... foh you fat loser lmao go to RR with Whoami

I'm pretty sure at this point I'm just someone you talk to just to feel cool because I know your name lol

BTW Sini/AJ The Menace are part of a crew I helped form as well.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'M ALSO A BETTER RAPPER THAN 90% OF RR'S WHOLE USERBASE (Loose Logic will forever shit on my dreams as a rapper, and we've discussed this.)

https://soundcloud.com/cody-satornino/cries-from-the-grave-cody
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Re: Mr. Elmsby vs Killing Spree and Cody Phoenix - The Saga, The Tale, The Main Event

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    So to all observing... Dia tryna act like RR hate me cos im a faerie... When in fact the nigga who owns that website made a song about me: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=881095 (like the phoenix) <--- the owner of RR made a song about me. Wanting to be LIKE ME. If that aint a sign they just salty... idk what to tell you

That site is full of egotistical morons who let retards like you co-exist with them because they're more relatable with shitty people like you who make pages wishing death on newborns and shit... foh you fat loser lmao go to RR with Whoami

I'm pretty sure at this point I'm just someone you talk to just to feel cool because I know your name lol

BTW Sini/AJ The Menace are part of a crew I helped form as well.
    your accomplishments do not exist without some one else.

you are nothing.

lol @ like you don't deserve the banish..

fuck outta here if you think you're better than me to.

Mentioned: 700 Post(s)
    Groans: 49
    Groaned at 89 Times in 73 Posts

Awards Showcase
    You're a faerie

plus you just admitted to being a faere.. end thread.

So to all observing... Dia tryna act like RR hate me cos im a faerie..

- - - Updated - - -

lol at lying about saying i wished death on your kid, I told you to get your ass off the forums and go take care of it, which you have not yet took that advice.

you expected that site to ban me because of what I posted about your kid on here, and got pissed when they didn't.. your a fucking idiot.
    Last edited by Stranger; May 11th, 2016 at 08:46 PM

Awards OM HOF

Dia.... some of us start off not learning anything... some of us go on to bigger and better things in life.... like things off these websites.... like careers and .... relationships* ..... something you need to consider.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Dia.... some of us start off not learning anything... some of us go on to bigger and better things in life.... like things off these websites.... like careers and .... relationships* ..... something you need to consider.
    you never done anything off forums, if you done anything off forums, it was going to another forum because you got banned from that forum. I'm allowed to go back to forums I have been banned from, you are ban on sight because of your fucking personality.

if you don't act like a retard for once in your life you will be accepted.

lol at your I changed give me another chance threads on RR.

rr gambled by taking chances with your ass.
    Last edited by Stranger; May 11th, 2016 at 08:50 PM

Awards OM HOF

I win this argument. 10x over. Idgaf what shit you say... I have proof. And I back up what I say. Go tell J-Oh to come over here and battle me audio-topical if he needs a reminder who daddy is.

That goes to all of RR thinking they're hotshit when I can easily steal that flame in a heartbeat. I'm busy as fuck and barely bother to fuck with this shit anymore but I can always happily oblige.

Stranger

I win this argument. 10x over. Idgaf what shit you say... I have proof. And I back up what I say. Go tell J-Oh to come over here and battle me audio-topical if he needs a reminder who daddy is.

That goes to all of RR thinking they're hotshit when I can easily steal that flame in a heartbeat. I'm busy as fuck and barely bother to fuck with this shit anymore but I can always happily oblige.
    bull fucking shit disputer has proof that you try to login every fucking day and post something under an alias.. lmfao

you live for that site.

no one likes me there or here but compared to you I am a friend.

cody creates an alias on that site everyday and tries to post.. only to be laughed at.

Awards OM HOF

bull fucking shit disputer has proof that you try to login every fucking day and post something under an alias.. lmfao

you live for that site.

no one likes me there or here but compared to you I am a friend.
    Dia get that 'proof'.

Disputer probably wants me to come back but he can't let a pitbull back into a kittens cage.

Pussies

set the battles up or I aint got time to fuck with you PZ lil nigga

Stranger

Dia get that 'proof'.

Disputer probably wants me to come back but he can't let a pitbull back into a kittens cage.

Pussies

set the battles up or I aint got time to fuck with you PZ lil nigga
    stuck on RB for life.. until u get banned.

Awards OM HOF

You've Earned a Custom Title! Robbie da Robber's Avatar

Smh...

This was actually a good thread at one point.

Awards OM HOF

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie da Robber View Post
    Smh...

This was actually a good thread at one point.

Stranger

@Cody Phoenix

set it as a reminder that rr is having a show tommorow at 7pm, you know you want to call in, LMFAO

like always.

Awards OM HOF

@Cody Phoenix

set it as a reminder that rr is having a show tommorow at 7pm, you know you want to call in, LMFAO

like always.
    I'll call in and Roast Jonny Wraith and laugh about his death being predicted and make J-Oh and all them cry

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i smell astroglide in here.... what the fuck is going on?!
    Dia (aka Ferret Weasel) and Cody Penisix (aka Miss Emo) are having a lover's quarell.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Stranger

I'll call in and Roast Jonny Wraith and laugh about his death being predicted and make J-Oh and all them cry
    this is the shit I'm talking about.

you're pathetic.

why would anyone gaf if I wish death on your family( I didn't )? at this point I wish you would die.