User Tag List

Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 ... LastLast
Showing results 376 to 390 of 1493

Thread: Chat(VOTE SO WE CAN START NEXT SEASON OF LLL)

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: Chat

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I did, too. He's been no-showed in the majority of his battles. @Letterman don't no show.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck you, Redskins.
    Well.. lol

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

How about them Giants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    Damn those r fightin words
    For him to correlate naked pictures of a toddler and "Hard" in the same sentence says enough.

NO rebuttal was needed.

Lenox

Voting after I'm done schoolin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    How about them Giants.

- - - Updated - - -

For him to correlate naked pictures of a toddler and "Hard" in the same sentence says enough.

NO rebuttal was needed.
    OBJ is such a bitch, dude gets paid millions, fucks any bitch he wants, has a ridiculous house and more cars then he needs, just to catch a ball lol.. it's not that serious. Giants are such a cancer

Battle Record
    5-21

Nobody cares how much that guy earns... and your wrong..... those guys are paid that money for a reason.... watch.... it aint just the fact the guys a good athlete stupid.... in fact most athletes aint even make like that big dough unless they really fucking good watch man those guys are proffessionals.... You cant say shit sbout what they earn stupid..,.
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Late Bloom View Post
    Nobody cares how much that guy earns... and your wrong..... those guys are paid that money for a reason.... watch.... it aint just the fact the guys a good athlete stupid.... in fact most athletes aint even make like that big dough unless they really fucking good watch man those guys are proffessionals.... You cant say shit sbout what they earn stupid..,.
    Some of these professional athletes work for cheap and it's a huge disservice to them. How is a single bachelor supposed to provide for his wife and children with 10-15 million dollars a year? I get so upset whenever I think about it.

Battle Record
    5-21

dont know man do you have fifteen million lying around?? exactly no probably none of us do.... those athletes usually have salary caps or at least they do where im from..... and your really only allowed to play if you actually have a bursary in the first place... you feel me.... i be a lot of them wouldnt even play if they wasnt earning something... or anything at all... you feel me its not worth it sports is too dangerous the situation can change very quickly for athletes and they need to be ready for all that.... and sometimes they arent you feel me.... then they gotta go week in and week out with some of the finest other members of whatever sport or league they are playing...... youll see its more difficult than you think i mean then they do it in front of people and also the media is very privacy invading because all of a sudden your a famous athlete in a famour leave and your battling your way up the ranks regardless... you feel me thats ducking crazy.////
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

This guy is a fucking idiot lolol...

Lenox

Autism

- - - Updated - - -

I'd break that dudes fucking Jaw if I seen him in real life. He's literally a crackhead cancer patient . Has anyone seen t
    His pics? Lmfao

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I think we should set up a GoFundMe page for professional athletes who only make $800,000 to 2.5 million per year. We have to work together to take care of the underprivileged. It's the least we can do.

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Autism

- - - Updated - - -

I'd break that dudes fucking Jaw if I seen him in real life. He's literally a crackhead cancer patient . Has anyone seen t
    His pics? Lmfao
    Puberty is doing you dirty, homie.

Chill out and be humble. Take all that negative aggression out on some pussy.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Autism

- - - Updated - - -

His pics? Lmfao
    have you seen pictures of yourself? You're a scrawny white emo kid who says nigga in his text battles.
    Last edited by Fresh; September 25th, 2017 at 04:53 PM

Battle Record
    51-15

Lenny the type of nigga that would break his own jaw thinking about breaking another jaw.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    have you seen pictures of yourself? You're a scrawny white emo kid who says nigga in his text battles.
    You literally are in a band that plays awful emo fringe music.. kill yourself u fucking faggot.. how are u gonna say I look emo.. with ur infected lip ring. U look like such a pussy, id deck ur soul into the fourth dimension.. you're literally as scrawny as me. Shits fucking hilarious.. and btw u can't blay bass for shit

- - - Updated - - -

That's a picture of me from 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Cringe^