Showing results 166 to 180 of 209

Thread: Netcees crashes yet again

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Re: Netcees crashes yet again

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Lol. I think Mimic was the only person that talked shit about me having nothing but multi's and I've decimated him on more than 5 occasions. I think him and Dia are in the running for most losses to me. On my record, anyway.
    I mean... you say I talked shit about it? dog. c'mon bro lol.. plus you mentioned me in the same sentence as Dia? new low for you

besides.. it was all down to preference.. your flow is impeccable.. I've never once denied that ever..

but hey... I'm past it now lol
    Last edited by Mimic; June 4th, 2018 at 09:52 AM
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    I mean... you say I talked shit about it? dog. c'mon bro lol.. plus you mentioned me in the same sentence as Dia? new low for you

besides.. it was all down to preference.. your flow is impeccable.. I've never once denied that ever..

but hey... I'm past it now lol

You're my brother, but facts are facts

I've beaten both you and him more than any opponent I've ever faced, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

if your talking about me we have not battled in over 8 years, even longer than that in text, I think I have gotten way better since then in both text and audio, not to toot my own horn.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    if your talking about me we have not battled in over 8 years, even longer than that in text, I think I have gotten way better since then in both text and audio, not to toot my own horn.

Actually five years ago (going off of my diss track to you on soundcloud). And maybe you did, but as I said I'm simply stating facts. I could give a flying dil' about text battling because it's something that hasn't interested me in more than a decade, but there's nobody here fucking with me in audio to this day so I'm good. *tips hat*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Actually five years ago (going off of my diss track to you on soundcloud). And maybe you did, but as I said I'm simply stating facts. I could give a flying dil' about text battling because it's something that hasn't interested me in more than a decade, but there's nobody here fucking with me in audio to this day so I'm good. *tips hat*
    are you sure we last battled on micfiends back in 2010/2011, and we didn't get votes from anyone credible that does this shit. I could say that about any battle tho and not saying you didn't beat me because I didn't know much about audio back then.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Celph Taut would you be interested in audio battling @Dia to decide once and for all who is the best audio battler on the site?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Guess again, pal.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Guess again, pal.
    You think you are?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    @Celph Taut would you be interested in audio battling @Dia to decide once and for all who is the best audio battler on the site?

Nope, there has to be somebody I haven't battled yet a million times over. @Amen , you down?

CypherAlumni

Stranger

I wouldn't do it here, id consider at RR since we are more active in audio and would have actual audio dudes voting.

Stranger

You think you are?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, there has to be somebody I haven't battled yet a million times over. @Amen , you down?
    again, you battled me once in audio, you can't possibly think that win means anything ( shit happend the last time micfiends was up), no one hardly voted on the shit, and the people that did didn't even do it ROFL

"I'm not battling you again cuz I beat you a decade ago ass nigga!"

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    again, you battled me once in audio, you can't possibly think that win means anything ( shit happend the last time micfiends was up), no one hardly voted on the shit, and the people that did didn't even do it ROFL

"I'm not battling you again cuz I beat you a decade ago ass nigga!"

You'd be retarded to think that holds no merit, and it's funny how quickly the people who lose to me forget just how many times it has happened. But I can't blame you.

We've actually battled twice in audio... once in 2011, the other time on MicFiends.

We've battled 3 times in text... twice on MicFiends (tourney, regular battle) and once on UF...

You can't fault me at wanting to give new people losses. You run out of shit to say to your opponents when you've beaten em' so many times, and frankly nothing has changed about you in the past 5 (or 10) years besides an excess amount of body hair, and +100 pounds.

CypherAlumni

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I guess we'll never know who the better audio battler is. Both Dia and Celph Taut refuse to battle each other for their own misguided reasons. I think it's safe to say neither of them are as talented as they claim to be.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15

I guess we'll never know who the better audio battler is. Both Dia and Celph Taut refuse to battle each other for their own misguided reasons. I think it's safe to say neither of them are as talented as they claim to be.
    Lol. Right.

CypherAlumni

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao i'm trying here

Stranger

You'd be retarded to think that holds no merit, and it's funny how quickly the people who lose to me forget just how many times it has happened. But I can't blame you.

We've actually battled twice in audio... once in 2011, the other time on MicFiends.

We've battled 3 times in text... twice on MicFiends (tourney, regular battle) and once on UF...

You can't fault me at wanting to give new people losses. You run out of shit to say to your opponents when you've beaten em' so many times, and frankly nothing has changed about you in the past 5 (or 10) years besides an excess amount of body hair, and +100 pounds.
    it doesn't hold any merit man.

it wouldn't hold any merit now.