User Tag List

Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 27 67 76 77 78 87 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1493

Thread: Chat(VOTE SO WE CAN START NEXT SEASON OF LLL)

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Re: Chat(THE PLAYOFFS HAVE STARTED SIGN INTO YOUR BATTLE THEN GO CHECK OUT THE MAG)

if u need me to fill in a spot i will, but if not thats cool too.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Chat(THE PLAYOFFS HAVE STARTED SIGN INTO YOUR BATTLE THEN GO CHECK OUT THE MAG)

Tom Brady doesn't need an offensive line.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Tom Brady doesn't need an offensive line.
    He's proved this.

He doesn't need talent, be births talent, son.

Give Tom Brady any old Joe Shmo and he will make them a power house.

That my man, is legit AMEN facts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

lmao

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Idiot

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Text been dead. Why are people only sending 10 lines during playoffs. Minimum should be 8bars, yo.

Lazy faggots.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Text been dead. Why are people only sending 10 lines during playoffs. Minimum should be 8bars, yo.

Lazy faggots.
    because last time i wrote for barcotic he no showed. he gets ten lines. eat a pallet of dicks you fawgoot

Battle Record
    51-15

He no showed and still won that, tho?

WOW...

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I wish your hands would fall off so you weren't able to type

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

He no showed and still won that, tho?

WOW...
    ur dumb as all of fuck

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I wish your hands would fall off so you weren't able to type
    You still in your feels, faggot? All because you know little to nothing about football and tried to ridicule me and I made you look stupid? I was honest and sincere when I told you to stick with Hockey. It wasn't meant to be harsh - it's a fact, you play hockey and I"m sure are familiar with the dynamic fundamentals of the sport, so stick to it. Don't try and argue outside of what you know of, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    ur dumb as all of fuck
    LOLLL, you in the feels today too, bruh?

Fresh, don't let me find out. I will personally drive to Canada just to fist fight you, beat your ass, fuck your EX's no having ass so she then begins to grow a bubble once I'm done - then we can hang out at the local PUB and throw some shots back.

Your call.

Battle Record
    96-70

You still in your feels, faggot? All because you know little to nothing about football and tried to ridicule me and I made you look stupid? I was honest and sincere when I told you to stick with Hockey. It wasn't meant to be harsh - it's a fact, you play hockey and I"m sure are familiar with the dynamic fundamentals of the sport, so stick to it. Don't try and argue outside of what you know of, homie.

Fresh, don't let me find out. I will personally drive to Canada just to fist fight you, beat your ass, fuck your EX's no having ass so she then begins to grow a bubble once I'm done - then we can hang out at the local PUB and throw some shots back.

Your call.
    im not in the feels i just said you're dumb

And i would just deflect ur punches back at u so u beat yourself up and i would hardly waste any energy

Battle Record
    86-54

Your call.
    Lmao wtf are you talking about in my feels... all I said was I wish your hands would fall off so you can't type anymore... you in your feels faggot over nothing? Lmao

Such a lame weirdo

- - - Updated - - -

And you'll never school me at any sport you lazy order a plate of nachos for yourself when out with friends having ass

Battle Record
    96-70

gotta agree with kill spree here. you're a lame weirdo, Amen.

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    im not in the feels i just said you're dumb

And i would just deflect ur punches back at u so u beat yourself up and i would hardly waste any energy
    I'd have you doing one of these,

[GIF]https://assets-auto.rbl.ms/abe8b9604bcfc0d31d602c48eb64a5482ed8e8e6238336ca8a b634e6e9afd436[/GIF]

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Lmao wtf are you talking about in my feels... all I said was I wish your hands would fall off so you can't type anymore... you in your feels faggot over nothing? Lmao

Such a lame weirdo
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

- - - Updated - - -

GIF killed.

SMH.