User Tag List

Page 303 of 305 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 302 303 304 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,531 to 4,545 of 4572

Thread: SEASON XX LLL Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: LLL Chat

its pretty garb. I deff could have got the KO to

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    I never thought I'd catch myself saying some shit like this, but tbh most of what bar is saying is on point.

Between battles and mags going up mad late and this "champ" letterman being permitted to have an extension week after fucking week it's not surprising shit looks like this. He should have BEEN put in check with that bullshit and cut off from extensions, that shit looks fucking embarrassing and is a terrible representation of the league. I mean when I can't even get a spotlight video battle set up by either of these bitch ass mods then there's clearly a problem.

And letterman I will annihilate you in a video battle. You're fucking gassed homie and your entire style is predicated on vague ass wordplays, half of them that doesn't even actually sound like the shit you're trying to turn the wordplay into. Go fist yourself, faggot.

This playoff lineup is laughable. Downright disgraceful.
    you gon get hit with a iron if you say one more word!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemaitre View Post
    only your LLL record counts... not your overall record bro.
    Hmm, so I just keep jumping in every week and ait til my record builds to get playoff matches?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Joe Boston ... quit ducking. I want to murder you in a video battle. Why you acting scared now?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by BG513 View Post
    Hmm, so I just keep jumping in every week and ait til my record builds to get playoff matches?
    that would defeat the whole purpose of playoffs.... after playoffs are done and theres a season champ a new season will start in like a month or so.

theres going to be some big changes in the next few weeks but after this seasons done we'll be having more tourneys and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    that would defeat the whole purpose of playoffs.... after playoffs are done and theres a season champ a new season will start in like a month or so.

theres going to be some big changes in the next few weeks but after this seasons done we'll be having more tourneys and shit.
    Alright. That sucks I was for real looking forward to my next match.
    So does my win in here not count on my regular record?

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Ok so the league usually runs for 16 weeks. At the end of those 16 weeks the people with the best records go into a playoff tournament who decide the season champion. For anyone who didn't make playoffs, the league is over until next season (If there even is a next season).
    @Lay Doubt the play offs wouldn't look so bad if all the vet's didn't sign out. Ya'll are the "good" battlers you want to see in the league... kinda a self fulfilling prophecy when you bitch about the skill level and then quit. If there wasn't so much saltiness the playoffs would have been Barc, you, Spit, probably packed Graves too and then whoever else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemaitre View Post
    Ok so the league usually runs for 16 weeks. At the end of those 16 weeks the people with the best records go into a playoff tournament who decide the season champion. For anyone who didn't make playoffs, the league is over until next season (If there even is a next season).
    @Lay Doubt the play offs wouldn't look so bad if all the vet's didn't sign out. Ya'll are the "good" battlers you want to see in the league... kinda a self fulfilling prophecy when you bitch about the skill level and then quit. If there wasn't so much saltiness the playoffs would have been Barc, you, Spit, probably packed Graves too and then whoever else.
    alright thanks bro.

Battle Record
    86-54

Alright. That sucks I was for real looking forward to my next match.
    So does my win in here not count on my regular record?
    ya we gotta go back and update records once seasons done

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

- - - Updated - - -
    @Joe Boston ... quit ducking. I want to murder you in a video battle. Why you acting scared now?
    I always,been scared of ur lyrical ability idk man u might flip a cup of joe reference, joe dirt, joe budden ,jodeci, boston bruin and win i admit ur a beast

- - - Updated - - -

Like i said give BG my spot @KnowP

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    I always,been scared of ur lyrical ability idk man u might flip a cup of joe reference, joe dirt, joe budden ,jodeci, boston bruin and win i admit ur a beast

- - - Updated - - -

Like i said give BG my spot @KnowP
    lame shit ..

and nobody has used B-ruin Boston ... don't lie

Nothing worse than a guy who tries to discredit all the name flips on him and proclaim them as played.
    Only if shit was that easy smh ..you all the way lame boy
    Last edited by BG513; September 19th, 2016 at 05:25 PM

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

I signed out because I refuse to battle in a league that has gotten to the state where people legitimately believe that letterman's verse was better than mine.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    I signed out because I refuse to battle in a league that has gotten to the state where people legitimately believe that letterman's verse was better than mine.
    LMAO

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

lame shit ..

and nobody has used B-ruin Boston ... don't lie

Nothing worse than a guy who tries to discredit all the name flips on him and proclaim them as played.
    Only if shit was that easy smh ..you all the way lame boy
    Really b ruin how basic is that

Hasn't been used. And you gonna discredit EVERYTHING??
    So I had no good shots in our battle huh? smh.

When I watched your vid battle last night, I really had to turn it off after about 20 seconds.

Battle Record
    86-54

what abr is that? I've had that used on me

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    LMAO
    Straight facts, player. Laugh if you want.

I pity the brain that could read the two verses and think his won.
    Been a real one.