User Tag List

Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 ... LastLast
Showing results 646 to 660 of 854

Thread: PLAYOFF CHAT

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: PLAYOFF CHAT

@Murda Sho I'll begin writing your second eulogy starting tomorrow homie.. might stick with 20 or go the full 30, if you don't feel like writing that much, you better drop before I do.
    カミノコトバ

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    @Murda Sho I'll begin writing your second eulogy starting tomorrow homie.. might stick with 20 or go the full 30, if you don't feel like writing that much, you better drop before I do.
    Lmao it's hilarious when you do this.

gun bar papi
    Battle Record
    15-7

You just make sure you pm all your cock buffers to vote for you again... On any site other than this one I killed you last time we battled... But it's cool cause this your hometeam... Just make sure you don't drop one weak bar cause ima fuck you up

... homie
    psst >>>>

... fuck you

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Fake personal. Please continue. You won't be losing to a half ass verse this time homie.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lol. Murda, what sites said you won, son? I don't even think NC thought you won that battle, tbh lol...

Battle Record
    112-23

The verse I wrote for him last time was literally what I thought would have been just enough to beat his verse against that control dude on NC.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

I'm going to body you all.

Thanks for leaving that feed, @Amen you faggot.

Battle Record
    112-23

^isn't it too late for you to body us?? should have said that earlier lol. We had the dopest battle this season I think, my two faves were probably you vs me this round first, then me vs sik for my first champ match. it would have been dope if I could have battled Orc again tho.
    カミノコトバ

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

You're never getting a rematch with me cuz I barely wanna write 10 lines and you'll drop 30 on me. @Wordz AhGod.

Lenox

Try hard status

Battle Record
    112-23

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    You're never getting a rematch with me cuz I barely wanna write 10 lines and you'll drop 30 on me. @Wordz AhGod.
    lmao.. if it isn't against somebody I consider to be good then its a hassle to get me to write more then 10 in all honesty. Trust, its a sign of respect if I got more then the minimum line limit on somebody.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    lmao.. if it isn't against somebody I consider to be good then its a hassle to get me to write more then 10 in all honesty. Trust, its a sign of respect if I got more then the minimum line limit on somebody.
    So we battlin, 40 lines then... right?

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Have we ever battled in text? @Fresh I know we have in VBL but I can't remember about text.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Have we ever battled in text? @Fresh I know we have in VBL but I can't remember about text.
    I don't think so actually.. I don't think we've met in LLL or 1-2 or FL.

Battle Record
    112-23

@Fresh 1-2 style..
    カミノコトバ