User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Klass

5 100.00%
  • Jae Crisp

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Klass VS.Jae Crisp [Klass Wins]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Klass VS.Jae Crisp [Klass Wins]

10 lines
    Due in 24
    No feeding or recycling
    Yall know the deal

Good luck!

@Klass @Jae Crisp

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Re: Klass VS.Jae Crisp

Thanx 4 settin this up JB..
    This is my check
    I will have my 2 vote links shortly

Battle Record
    15-11

Battle Record
    15-11

Check In I as well will have two vote links up here shortly!! 100

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @Joe Boston

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Open-For-Votes

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...or-Votes/page2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Klass is a chump..So If Jae lose "Ima Blame it on Luck"....
    But if Your "Shit Counts" Then Ill Click "BlowWwww"....For his Chips Now.....Yessir...Give em some "BANG for his Buck"/
    What Bravery "None"...Just another Whack Verse, See Battling you be like Torment...
    an with all them.... "Played Ass Mulites"...That Is all this Lame Formin/>>>
    ...And with that "Pen & Ink" U bring no game, and yet...U think... "You make it Rain">>>
    ...But around here, We call it that non-sense.. Shit just "Brain Storming"/
    So This a Dang Warning Klass...U need to take pride in your Spits...
    This dude was.. "Dying for this" ...."SHIIIIIT"....He aint one of my sperm cells and Yet.... "He riding my dick"/
    Ill Snatch all them Bitches that you get....Let everyone of em... "Try Sumthin"
    ....They say... "Jae's dick last long in they mouth....So its simple...."They Stride Gummin"/

Battle Record
    15-11

U sent me a friend request before our battle... Aww, I appreciate the Kindness
    U just joined & tried to form a crew wit Mods, we Wreck-In-Eyez dick suckin at its Finest

(His crew: Wreck-In-Eyez)
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...52#post8846452

I'll shoot this J(ae) quick cuz I aint tryna miss the shot like an Awful Free Throw
    Jae Criisp for President?.. Where?.. U wouldnt be able to run for OFFICE...Depot!

Catch me in J(ae) Hood, breakin' in his crib like Puffy... I left his LOX Broke
    Tried to play me sweet, so like fat kids.. I took Criispy's Kreme then Got Ghost!

We'll see this Pro-pose for bullets engaged in glocks..when they Ring In His Head
    Kill him online, turn his Queen to a WIDOW & watch her bury Mr. King Of The WEB
    (His Sig)

This MAGGOT needs to Step Aside- Cuz wit that Garbage.. I just cant Let It FLY
    Guns like Spell Check, pointed @ Criispy.. Guaranteed to get rid of his Second Eye (ii)

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: Klass VS.Jae Crisp [OPEN FOR VOTES]

But if Your "Shit Counts" Then Ill Click "BlowWwww"....For his Chips Now.....Yessir...Give em some "BANG for his Buck"/
    Ill Snatch all them Bitches that you get....Let everyone of em... "Try Sumthin"
    ....They say... "Jae's dick last long in they mouth....So its simple...."They Stride Gummin"/

vs

U just joined & tried to form a crew wit Mods, we Wreck-In-Eyez dick suckin at its Finest
    I'll shoot this J(ae) quick cuz I aint tryna miss the shot like an Awful Free Throw
    Jae Criisp for President?.. Where?.. U wouldnt be able to run for OFFICE...Depot!

Tried to play me sweet, so like fat kids.. I took Criispy's Kreme then Got Ghost!
    Guns like Spell Check, pointed @ Criispy.. Guaranteed to get rid of his Second Eye

first verse I'm reading from JC and I like what I see as far as set ups and concepts. I can go without the >/" marks. Felt that was a bit over done. becomes a distraction after a while but I get that some cats need to be guided. first bar was nice although a little wordy. I really got lost with the stormin torment formin lines. didn't feel whatever was going on there. klass welcome back son. you had some hitters for sure. Crispy Kreme and office depot was flames. good verse from you overall man. aight battle. just felt klass had some heavy hitters in his verse.

v. klass

Battle Record
    5-21

nah didnt like this
    What Bravery "None"...Just another Whack Verse, See Battling you be like Torment...
    an with all them.... "Played Ass Mulites"...That Is all this Lame Formin/>>>
    ehh felt a bit forced
    ...And with that "Pen & Ink" U bring no game, and yet...U think... "You make it Rain">>>
    ...But around here, We call it that non-sense.. Shit just "Brain Storming"/
    uhhh nah sorry fella didnt connect the way you wanted it to
    This dude was.. "Dying for this" ...."SHIIIIIT"....He aint one of my sperm cells and Yet.... "He riding my dick"/
    sort've but i wasnt feeling it that much
    ill Snatch all them Bitches that you get....Let everyone of em... "Try Sumthin"
    ehhh not feeling it bro

vs.

see that was better wording felt this more
    much better punch the set up wasnt the best but you still figured it out
    that was a dope bar good work
    We'll see this Pro-pose for bullets engaged in glocks..when they Ring In His Head
    Kill him online, turn his Queen to a WIDOW & watch her bury Mr. King Of The WEB
    ehhh wasnt feeling this
    Guns like Spell Check, pointed @ Criispy.. Guaranteed to get rid of his Second Eye (ii)
    ehhh not the best ending but still it worked

overall:

yeah i think jae crisp wasnt at his best and thereforei tihnk that klass deserved to win this battle.... so yeah.....

vote: klass
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    128-135

2-0,Bump
    [url]https:

vs.

That last quote of Klass killed the battle for me, would of been a good finisher, it not as close a battle as the quotes suggest, Klass flow, scheme connects, was pretty consistent. bit a humour help, That lox bar had some sting.

Jae, Some of your flow throws me, seems stretched, even ya bar I first quoted and really I gave you the benefit of the doubt, I think one of your lines had no rhyme in the front or the end, ya second hit just made me lol... im cool with that, But yer Klass to consistent

V/ Klass

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

I had to read Klass' verse from late bloomers vote. This battle wasn't good. Klass has done better in the past, he completely dropped the ball here. The other guy's verse wasn't better tho. Not really any hits from either side, but Klass' set ups had better punches than the actual bar to me. I got Klass winning with better attempts.

v/Klass

Battle Record
    128-135

4-0 one more
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

vs

nothing

v/Klass

Battle Record
    15-11

@Joe Boston ... Time to wrap this up
    5-0 me

Thx bro