User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: SPIRIT - REAL TALK (PRODUCED BY ME)

SPIRIT - REAL TALK (PRODUCED BY ME)

VA recording artist SPIRIT hooks up with DoughboyTheProducer on "REAL TALK" ... all hp hop lovers unite!

click here to listen to REAL TALK

please share any thoughts and go to SPIRIT's YOUTUBE Channel to lsten to more of hs music!

click here to check out SPIRITS YOUTUBE CHANNEL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: SPIRIT - REAL TALK (PRODUCED BY ME)

thanks for all the views can me and my boy get a little feedback?

Dope song. First the production is nice and warm.. the sampling is very soulful, reminds me of evidence or ye.. The rapping is good, it's nice and energetic with a voice I can find with .. at some times u sound like eminem lol, them fast flows especially.. But yea u sound very confident.. The chorus is pretty catchy! and works with the sample melody perfectly.. The female vocal was a nice touch too! .. would of liked to see a third verse, but still it's short and sweet.. means I will replay it lol.. Keep it up bro I enjoyed this. Peace

OUTSS.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Mike DB View Post
    thanks for all the views can me and my boy get a little feedback?
    I embedded the track into your post.

Flow is solid, delivery goes in and out and gives me a hyped vibe, would definitely like to hear you on some cyphers or battles. Nice track though, definitely looking forward to hearing more.

Add & Follow

·

thanks to the both of you for taking time to listen to our music we appreciate your feedback...

thanks illunatic for embedding that for me im not so good with all of that

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Definitely like the sample with vocals felt at first u fumbled on the hook when first going in voice sounded different to me like it didnt match up with the background vocals. Probably took another take or so to perfect it. First verse i felt energy wise couldve been more there. Second verse at 150 was fucking amazing the emotion had me hyped. It was a good track overall can def tell you been doing this long. Just a touch up i would retake the 1st verse to match up with such an energetic 2nd verse.
    [url]https:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Definitely like the sample with vocals felt at first u fumbled on the hook when first going in voice sounded different to me like it didnt match up with the background vocals. Probably took another take or so to perfect it. First verse i felt energy wise couldve been more there. Second verse at 150 was fucking amazing the emotion had me hyped. It was a good track overall can def tell you been doing this long. Just a touch up i would retake the 1st verse to match up with such an energetic 2nd verse.
    thanks for your comment joe boston i can tell you really took a good listen to our track, appreciate that!

Swagger is certianly when someone is comfortable on a beat so props on that. I liked the hook a lot and that fast flow shit is cool at times, no real critiques here dude, stay up

Quote Originally Posted by DressToKill View Post
    Swagger is certianly when someone is comfortable on a beat so props on that. I liked the hook a lot and that fast flow shit is cool at times, no real critiques here dude, stay up
    thank you for your comment homie...much appreciated

ps...this is the most feedback ive seen to one of my threads on this site in a VERY LONG TIME...once again im glad everyone checked out our music and we appreciate all your feedback!