User Tag List

Page 309 of 415 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 308 309 310 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,621 to 4,635 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Is there anyway to suspend the voting system and just make it to where we can see the votes instead of having people vote and waiting weeks to see what the tally is? I noticed in the key tourney the votes appear instantly.
    I've requested it... but as of now no. As long as ppl start vote by kore and poll their votes as soon as the poll hits 5 everything's revealed. We can see who voted and polled and who just posted and voted as well.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Don't get me wrong I agree...this place need to be simple right now. Scaring ppl a at with this battle havk

Battle Record
    86-54

It was installed cos the sheep voting going on.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Ah, I see. Yeah, it's a pretty big turn off, especially with activity being down.

Battle Record
    86-54

Ah, I see. Yeah, it's a pretty big turn off, especially with activity being down.
    I'm about to approve all battles. one person says no its not easy to turn the hack off...other says its easy.

**NINJA EDIT***

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I could understand using it when there are a ton of votes being posted, but when there are like, 5-6 people battling, and those 5-6 battles aren't voting on other people's battles, it takes weeks, even as long as a month for votes to accumulate. By that time, if you're unable to check the votes, it's easy to become disinterested and say fuck it.

Battle Record
    86-54

I could understand using it when there are a ton of votes being posted, but when there are like, 5-6 people battling, and those 5-6 battles aren't voting on other people's battles, it takes weeks, even as long as a month for votes to accumulate. By that time, if you're unable to check the votes, it's easy to become disinterested and say fuck it.
    i agree....

@Art. @God of War @ILLunatic

Battle Record
    32-6

That's why I'm so big on starting the LLL up. Everybody has to vote on the other battles. There's no way to post your verse and then not vote on anything. It doesn't slide.

Battle Record
    86-54

That's why I'm so big on starting the LLL up. Everybody has to vote on the other battles. There's no way to post your verse and then not vote on anything. It doesn't slide.
    idk what you mean by this? Voting makes you able to see votes and shit

Battle Record
    32-6

What I mean is everybody is pressured into voting by a deadline in order to get the next week started, so you know there are going to be votes and that they're going to come a little quicker instead of waiting a month for people to vote.

Battle Record
    86-54

What I mean is everybody is pressured into voting by a deadline in order to get the next week started, so you know there are going to be votes and that they're going to come a little quicker instead of waiting a month for people to vote.
    we do that in LLL...this is FL broke.

Battle Record
    86-54

new owner now. new rules. for all four battlers

Battle Record
    32-6

That's why I said I can't wait for LLL to start up, lol.

Get 16 battlers for LLL ... Right now I've seen the same three guys posting the last week. That's no bueno.

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@Dzaster I'll have my verse tonight