User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: The Law

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    it dont matter, you are the one that posted it for the world to see, i gave you the response that you were so desperately soliciting

lets use this post as a learning lesson kiddies

gather around

see, what we have here is a classic case of attention seeking. Mr. Kruger (who uses the alias of a pedophile) wants to find a reason to have someone to beef against. In doing so, he jumps at the first opportunity that presents itself. This one, just so happened to be in the form of a response he received from another member that got his panties twisted the wrong way around his knees. So he decides his plan of action.

Step one. is to take it to the lounge. In order to enforce his homo-textual dominance he must first make his complaint public. He wants people to know that he is angry at Mr. Law and that he better watch his tone when saying such meanie things.

Step two. Play the victim. You have to be the victim to establish rationality behind the idiotic actions you take in further creating this "beef" from absolutely nothing worth mentioning. You cant just attack mr. Law without first giving the audience a reason to sympathize with your little "call out".

Step three (the unexpected consequence). OH NO!, he has been challenged. .. and he is not a happy camper. I told him a PM would have sufficed, and like most attention whoring individuals he did not approve of my opinion on the matter. This is where they start exclaiming "your opinion is not needed" yet, he was so compelled to air out his butt hurt that he obviously wanted peoples opinion, input, and thoughts on the matter

so now we are here. . at step 4

I end up on his bad side. Obviously, he is such a tough ass that he will most certainly show me i over stepped my boundaries. Placing me on the end of his raging insults and maybe even inviting me to an exchange of lyrical fisticuffs is the last place in the world i want to be, right?

but no man. i will just leave this here so others get a glimpse of the inside anatomy of internet beef, and we can all gain so much more from this experience.

you go back to being a tough guy, and ill go back to my un-needed comments.

-E.L.
    damn that's crazy. and i thought my rants were bad. Fredo never coulda recovered from this 1

and ik I'm late, I never come to The Lounge except when I feel like speaking on something site-related like voting, mods or something

Battle Record
    0-1

Dam niqqa so dis site became a fuckn long bar site na? Hell nah I'm out dis bitch fuck dat fuck nigga shit I ain't wit no gay shit a no fuck shit feel me nigga

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

^^^^

nah

cant really say i feel ya dawg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Trvp Nvgga View Post
    Dam niqqa so dis site became a fuckn long bar site na? Hell nah I'm out dis bitch fuck dat fuck nigga shit I ain't wit no gay shit a no fuck shit feel me nigga
    Speak ENGLISH.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

^ lmao

Wow. Now I see where ol fredo disappeared to. He died in this thread. RIP kruger.