User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: who the fuck deleted my thread?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: who the fuck deleted my thread?

GOW - get the fuck out of here. The 1st thing on your fucking pea brain mind to fix is the front page?

Man fuck off, lol... That's atrocious.

V/Dia for senior admin and v/GOW Admin assistant.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    GOW - get the fuck out of here. The 1st thing on your fucking pea brain mind to fix is the front page?

You mean you aren’t hype to read about Charlie clipz vs iron Solomon from 3 years ago?

Stranger

Front page is cool if it’s updated frequently and redirected properly

Right now the people that are searching for rap battle forums and land on the page that is ranking for rap battle forums will land on the blog and bounce they already bouncing enough haha

People that’s logged in to the forums already shouldn’t be forced on to that blog

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

funny cuz the first thing I done was had strobe take the redirect off it lmao.

it would be fine if the first thing you didn't see there was a post from a year ago.

that blog never went anywhere tho.

Battle Record
    0-2

IMO i've always felt like the front page was dumb in general...

it shouldn't be the main hub and then the forums after that....

so long as this site is VBulletin based, a forum platform, and not redone into a more social media type platform... then the forum should be the most important and first thing anyone sees... thats where the activity is needed and where it matters...
    the front page thing is fine, but it should be an optional click to all visitors...
    i've NEVER looked at the front page... i bookmark straight to the forums...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    IMO i've always felt like the front page was dumb in general...

it shouldn't be the main hub and then the forums after that....

so long as this site is VBulletin based, a forum platform, and not redone into a more social media type platform... then the forum should be the most important and first thing anyone sees... thats where the activity is needed and where it matters...
    the front page thing is fine, but it should be an optional click to all visitors...
    i've NEVER looked at the front page... i bookmark straight to the forums...
    yea the only traffic that sees right now is "traffic" rb already had.

doesn't need to be homepage and forums dooesn't need to be homepage, that would be of better use if there was an email capture/fb capture page there.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

no

fourms get searched 60 times a month on google ..thats not going to bring people here.. people who watch actually rap battles and shit is going to come here and bring people here. tbh the same 4 people who are complaining are the only ones who really post on here. its not an old guys front porch where yall sit and complain about new shit..

You dont like the front page dont click on it,, its not for you if you dont watch rap battles in general.. No site that is JUST forum is going to make it at all other then reddit I see many die every single day.. to easy to just communicate on social media, we got to get em here and make em want to stay. I got mad connections with mad rap battlers, I am going to start putting up interviews and shit to bring fans here, rap battles is huge right now..after bodied comes out its going to be even bigger..rb needs to be a place where they can see or hear shit bout there favorite battlers, and come to the forums and sign up for shit.

The whole shit is getting revamped,, updated ,, modernized and more geared towards what it is for. battle rap....

We will be live updating the event this weekend from kotd, on twitter, fb, and the front page..

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Don't click on it - nigga I'm forced there every time I type in RB in search bar wtf lol.

Does this guy have a clue or what? LOL

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Same with me

FUCK THE FRONT PAGE

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    no

fourms get searched 60 times a month on google ..thats not going to bring people here.. people who watch actually rap battles and shit is going to come here and bring people here. tbh the same 4 people who are complaining are the only ones who really post on here. its not an old guys front porch where yall sit and complain about new shit..

You dont like the front page dont click on it,, its not for you if you dont watch rap battles in general.. No site that is JUST forum is going to make it at all other then reddit I see many die every single day.. to easy to just communicate on social media, we got to get em here and make em want to stay. I got mad connections with mad rap battlers, I am going to start putting up interviews and shit to bring fans here, rap battles is huge right now..after bodied comes out its going to be even bigger..rb needs to be a place where they can see or hear shit bout there favorite battlers, and come to the forums and sign up for shit.

The whole shit is getting revamped,, updated ,, modernized and more geared towards what it is for. battle rap....

We will be live updating the event this weekend from kotd, on twitter, fb, and the front page..
    that google keyword tool isn't accurate tho, there is keywords that isn't even on that tool that get a but load of traffic, it's not perfect, battle rap forum receives more traffic, and there is variations of that keyword, the battle rap forum one receives 100k-10k "according to google".

I never went by that keyword tool, just to get ideas and shit.

you have a possibility of ranking for rap battle forum, battle rap forum, rap forum, and different variations, there is traffic there.

it's cool to optimize the wordpress for different shit, but its dumb not to optimize the "forums" for battle rap forums, rap battle forums lol, we already rank for that shit we just need to get #1, obtva is pretty active and they rank #1 for alot of shit, including all the --- forum ones and text battles.

and you need more than just videos to rank for anything anyway as far as the wp is concerned, and the urls are too ugly to rank for anything on there, no ones going to share a post that has an ugly ass url either, gotta edit the permalinks on there.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

the front page is cool in theory - if updated - but almost if it were just the top of a long scroll down to the forums at the bottom, no additional navigation needed. Also i know no one cares about text battles, besides the ppl here doing them, but I just read through most of them in FL out of boredum and jesus christ, what hot fucking garbage lmao. Maybe FL has been garbage for years but I at least recall gewtting a few chuckles when reading battles there. Shame.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    that google keyword tool isn't accurate tho, there is keywords that isn't even on that tool that get a but load of traffic, it's not perfect, battle rap forum receives more traffic, and there is variations of that keyword, the battle rap forum one receives 100k-10k "according to google".

I never went by that keyword tool, just to get ideas and shit.

you have a possibility of ranking for rap battle forum, battle rap forum, rap forum, and different variations, there is traffic there.

it's cool to optimize the wordpress for different shit, but its dumb not to optimize the "forums" for battle rap forums, rap battle forums lol, we already rank for that shit we just need to get #1, obtva is pretty active and they rank #1 for alot of shit, including all the --- forum ones and text battles.

and you need more than just videos to rank for anything anyway as far as the wp is concerned, and the urls are too ugly to rank for anything on there, no ones going to share a post that has an ugly ass url either, gotta edit the permalinks on there.
    I disagree with that, I searched rap battle forums myself , genius was one and rb was number 2, also the third place had 4 active threads someone posted on in the last 20 days, number 4 was worse. its why the leagues killed their own forums because no one was posting on them and they getting a fck ton of traffic every day.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    the front page is cool in theory - if updated - but almost if it were just the top of a long scroll down to the forums at the bottom, no additional navigation needed. Also i know no one cares about text battles, besides the ppl here doing them, but I just read through most of them in FL out of boredum and jesus christ, what hot fucking garbage lmao. Maybe FL has been garbage for years but I at least recall gewtting a few chuckles when reading battles there. Shame.
    Fl used to have some good bars in it, havent had time to go through there myself yet. figured its pretty newbie heavy for whats posted. the thing is no one wants to come off social media, we got to give them reasons to, highlighing artists, interviews with battlers, I am good friends with Shotty so people like him getting in our interviews and shit would be a nice lok at would bring people here then theyd be like "oh shit they write rhymes here let me do this" rofl

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Fl used to have some good bars in it, havent had time to go through there myself yet. figured its pretty newbie heavy for whats posted. the thing is no one wants to come off social media, we got to give them reasons to, highlighing artists, interviews with battlers, I am good friends with Shotty so people like him getting in our interviews and shit would be a nice lok at would bring people here then theyd be like "oh shit they write rhymes here let me do this" rofl
    I’m going to beat the shit out of you asap

Battle Record
    51-15

Then they'll read a DIA verse and leave.