panic sets in everywhere
    questions sore to me
    responsibility

change the resultant force
    pain forgotten yet known
    curiosity quiets fear
    as i move into eternity

krakajack
    damn, not a single person read? up................................................ ..................

Battle Record
    9-6
    well, i'm sorry nobody responded to this, but i thought if there was one this that stood out here it was the constrast between simplicity and complexinty, your use of vacab demonstrated the deeper thoughts portrayed in the simplistic structure..i know from experience..contrasts work well....

keep it up and i hope you get more replies!
    Def Poets

krakajack
    thanks a lot. still uppin............................................. ..............................

krakajack
    uppin please............................................ ............................................

Battle Record
    2-0
    this one doesnt make much sense to me..... theres not enought meaning to it and it seems forced. i think f you add more to it and make sure theres some meaning in it, it would turn to be a great peice. keep it up!! return tha fava n read mine!

krakajack
    no, there is plenty of meaning to it, just look a lil deeper than the surface. u actually gotta think to get it, not just read it. thats y its a poem.

u need to bring a little more emotion ya know to what u write. dont make it a mystery. but other then thats its a really good poem

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    hmm, im not a fan of this one at all. it had good vocab, thats not a problem. it had intelligence to it which made it alright to read. i didnt feel any emotion to it, just words...i dont know if thats just me or wat but thats how i felt or didnt. good imagery, good use of senses. thats all i got to say, just wish there was more emotion and feeling to make it more enjoyable and more relateable to the reader.

-GG-
    murder murder

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    ok for this piece i for one liked it, simple on the outside, structure and vocab, but when you actually read it and understand whats being said then you relise the complex parts to it. ppl may not have felt emotion for the simple fact that too many just scroll throu all these poems and treat them all the same, but when they come to one that may take some effort to relise its meaning then they give up, passing up all the message and emotion. actually this piece might have drawn me in alittle more too because it reminds me of one i wrote awhile back, same structure and all. and intellegent piece.

~Tera~
    DONT HATE

PS, sometimes a poem with a mystery topic are the best ones. ppl just have to try to understand harder, and if they still cant well then its their lose
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

krakajack
    thanks a lot for really taking the time to read this. i was begining to wonder if anyone would understand wat i was tryin to say, or if i had just screwed up. thanks to u and also fanta zee for really looking at this and to all who replied. if u have anything else u would like me to see hit me up n i'll take a look.

p.s. ur avatar is hot man.

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    Had a very passive feel. Misty...fleeting.

Which maybe played well to what i percieved as the subject. Deterioration to death. Demise even. From beinfg on the brink, to actually going over and into it...

...i especially liked how you came back to 'responsibility'. Whcih i percieved as being the person thinking of family. Bills. Money. The person's responsiblity's in life that he/she can no longer fulfill....so becomes sad. But mainly about family.

The end was sweeping. Fitting even. Maybe a bit uneven and akward at times. But i enjoyed reading it. It was eerie, had an unusual sense to it..

Maybe someone who's just been hit by a car. Or the eventual demise of someone with cancer. A man of war. Or a woman of service. It's all relative to this in a way...(i think?!)...

..resp...
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.

Back..Well Sorta
    Battle Record
    3-3
    this drop was aight..u could have made ur lines longer..n got to the point better..u need to work on ur flow when u do this..but other than that..it was a good topic..n content in it was allright..like i said..it had potential..but u need to flow better..and make ur lines a lil longer

hit up mi P.S its called ~FreeDom~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>
    myspace dot come / young mumbz

Tha South's Middle Weight Champ!
    Home Of The Trill
    Young Mumbz n Spark Dawg Out Now!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    i didnt understand this too well but it was still quite good jus try and use better vocab in future

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108195

anyway krakajack wats happenig with textbook i was thinking about a recruitment thread do you want me too, pm me
    Last edited by Morbid Manner; January 23rd, 2004 at 05:25 PM

krakajack
    yea man, go ahead and do it. i'll give u foll recrutin powers. do ya thing man......................