Quote Originally Posted by DevilOG
    20 lines
    both verses due in 30 minutes
    no c/h/d votes
    good luck
    5 min to check in
    check in....................
    IM IN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YO DIS IS DA HUSTLA I REP JERSEY FO LIFE IM IN GHETTO MAFIA YEAA YEA EASTSIDE IM RAP LIKE CASSIDY AND MAKE DOUGH LIKE SWIZZZY HOLLA AT YA BOY G'S UP BROADS DOWN YEA ~1~ PE@CE

Battle Record
    11-2
    xtra 30 min for this fag to spit...........................

Battle Record
    11-2
    yo dawg hurry up you said you in but u aint spittin

Battle Record
    0-1
    Yo, I'm a gangsta, cuz I do gangsta shit
    matter fact from now on call me gangsta Kiss
    you already know I handle my business
    slay you then your man before the first candle's finished
    feel good when I walk through the hood
    best part is, I don't gotta flow I just talk to the hood
    and I do alotta readin, and only eat pasta
    shrimp fettucini, and pine a la vaca
    came here talkin slick, all that real shit
    that's why I'm somethin to deal wit
    even though I wanted Gore to win
    I can fuck with Bush though, cuz he gon let the raw come in
    bigger the boss, bigger the picturebullets is bisexual, cuz they hit niggas and bitches
    in a Deville with dubs in the back on a cell phone riffinI'm all of the above just listen

YO DIS IS DA HUSTLA I REP JERSEY FO LIFE IM IN GHETTO MAFIA YEAA YEA EASTSIDE IM RAP LIKE CASSIDY AND MAKE DOUGH LIKE SWIZZZY HOLLA AT YA BOY G'S UP BROADS DOWN YEA ~1~ PE@CE

Battle Record
    11-2
    Definition of Death", but hustla how can I believe this

your in darkness, but I got more lights on me than the baby Jesus

The way I spit, it makes you look like 2 mute parapalegics

Your finished, hand raised only during the Pledge of Allegiance

You trapped and mad I'm on, so I come with Echoes like I was Headstrong

kid you shouldn't be chancing this, couldn't rip shit if you were Hurricane Frances

Shit if I got anything to prove, I spit fire and at the same inflict raw truth

Bitch it's lights out for you, hell yeah it's true, my rhymes fuse just lit and blew

Thought my flow was dead but it suddenly awoke, hustla used to be dope, but now that's a joke

You could put your hands around my throat, I'm still not the one to choke, and goodbye this coward is smoke

this kid's my free breakfast, his best rhymes getting eaten and I don't regret this

Now you can't test this,you gone off my checklist, my rhymes leave you gaspin and breathless

You got no chance in this business, my infrared leaves you at a fuckin distance

My level you can't hope to reach this, spits leave you blanked and speechless

Your level I can't sink so low, how the fuck you gonna come with playground flows

I leave mics a-blazed while you gather rage, still hoping to trade fucked blows

I come hard, assault with insane verbal weapons

rhymes got more people voting than presidental elections

I spit crazy, you could call this shit young and wreckless

Your life's on the line, how the fuck could you bet this

Battle Record
    0-1
    i shine the brightest,rhymes is the tightest
    tighter than a baby's eyelids
    scared after they hear lightning
    ever since the earths creation i've been shinig
    GOD sed let there be light and i started rhyming
    thats why cats should never battle
    i am the first out there to be fly like pterodactyls
    me and the mic is connected like ya wrist and ya hands
    i kick freestlyes that have you pissing ya pants
    the biggest player,all the beautiful women out there wanna be with me
    why you think the president has to settle for overweight monica lewinsky
    thats why dames be runnin with there arms open headed my way
    like single brides maids who rush to catch the bride's bouquet
    i wanna meet all biters in battle
    when i'm finished all of em gonna be biting with false enamel
    my style is like lightning flashes
    cuz after its strikes mcz are reduce to a pile of ashes
    i never strike twice in the same place
    cuz the first time i strike ya get ya frame erased
    to kill an mc i dont need a heater
    i'll take you apart cell by cell to you nutin but an amoeba
    not even and organism rather ,a single cell germ
    my postion at hell's helm is will always be held firm
    cuz i'll turn the heat up and make the devils flesh burn

You've Earned a Custom Title! street poet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-5
    i give dis to devilog cuz hustla didnt say nuttin bout u an dat seemed pre written
    HOOD APOSTLE

"Punished in my mother's stomach by swimmin through Hennessy
    I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally" Papoose

Battle Record
    11-2
    i know thats what i said lol 1-0 keep the votes cumin

Battle Record
    0-1
    I do this all the time, stuck with a little shine
    Walk with a little nine, case I get in a bind
    They say I'm fuckin' crazy, they think I'm out my mind
    Cause I'm down to bust a nigga head all the time
    Now you know the hoes, they know how I roll
    In that new Rolls with the suicide doors
    22 inch chrome, a nigga money low
    You try to touch me, I put out ya get ya brains blown
    You go against the grain, pussy and you on ya own
    You right there in my zone, welcome to the terridome
    The ice blowin' my chain, blood blow in my veins
    Blue still in the range, I'm doin' my thang
    The semi auto spray, run if you get away
    I'll find your whereabouts and clap at you another day
    nigga play with the bread, get a hole in ya head
    You touch a dime of mine thug and your ass dead

Battle Record
    11-2
    damn stop prewriting dawg shit.......................

Battle Record
    0-1
    It Not Ova Yet Im Still Betta Den You I Got More Chetta Dan You, You Know How I Roll On Da 24s Come Vote Fo Da Hustlas

Battle Record
    11-2
    lol im killin you with only i rhyme hahahahahahhahah

Battle Record
    0-1
    Even U Wanna Clap Fo Me Cause I Throw It Big Like A Bunch Of Og's In Da Bac Of Da Club Popin Da Bottles Of Bub Ima Pimp I Got All Da Gurls Watin Fo Me At The Tub

I Cant Lose Da Whole City Behind Me

Battle Record
    0-1
    Yea Dog Stop Tryin To Clone Cause U Probly Seen Me In Da Streets But Shawty U Dont No Me Yea Man Jus Quit Now Cause Im Rich N U Broke Stop Tryin To Rob Me