dean

elocution v posterboy520

10 line freestyle
    no nuttin
    hard punchlines
    i'll spit 1st

dean
    aightt! fuk it ayo.............

posterboy,postertoy all i need to do to win dis battle is throw a weak punch as a reminisin ploy/
    520 represents da bus we want you 2 leave by,coz i dont wanna be here wen ma rhymes make you cry/
    am rippin you apart wid ma lyrical chainsaw,you're a legality n am breakin da law/
    you're about as much use as a chocolate fireguard,i gonna murder dis battle,moderators make me barred/
    you're now on ma brain like a baseball cap,jus like you're momma's brain wen ya daddy made a mis-hap(conceiving you)/
    tick,tick..............where's da boom you dint even make a click,DIK,i can't even see you n you're makin me sik/
    you're rhymes r so messed up i could mistake you for stevie wonder,now you here me coz am as loud as thunder/
    you chump,you loser,an emcee dat can't structure,sorry for da pain i dint mean to cause da rupture/
    in your souless spine n your disease ridden spleane,dis is all because you took on a rapper named dean/
    so topical ma rhymes are rippin you apart,straight through you faggot torso n into your heart/

peace......................

acryonym
    ur verse didnt rhyme u gotta try harder next time but all in all ur verse was so so/
    the only win in your record is probally from a no show/(didnt see the battle or recieve a pm)

my ryhmes are hot and will burn you like the earth's core/
    the only chainsaw this kid could produce is from a hardware store/

i dispise his milties the dont even go together even tries thats the proper way to do it/
    you will never get the hang of it so screw it cause my rhymes all fit together as if de vinchi drew it/(famous artist hopfully u know)

if your wondering what 520 stood for ill tell you just so you know/
    5 =5 blow job for 20 cents from your mom a 20 cent hoe/

acryonym
    that was just a quick verse............................................. ............
    .................................................. .......................................

dean
    uppin uppi uppin uppin............................................. .................................................. ........................

dean
    can i get some votes on dis battle plz com on................................................ .................................................. .................

kurrupted
    i dont know personally i think this battle blowed but i'll give it to my man poster. he came wit da flow n' slightly betta punches. yo peep me and quikspits battle plz

dean
    yo hit dis battle up peeps ..................................it did blow but jus vote.............................................. ......................................

acryonym
    dag yo noone ever votes on my battles........................................

its mad annoyin..

lilrippa
    poster won this battle he had harder lines but it was almost a tie if any of yall wanna battle me let me know. hit my cuzo battle up its his 1st time http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=65392

acryonym
    keep voting we need some poll voters.................................

=)
    Battle Record
    69-7
    Awards SS Season Champion
    this was a lil on tha wack side but i guess posterboy
    didn't need to come that hard.. cuz he came hard enough
    for tha win wit tha punches..... - 0 n e

Vote -posterboy

both return tha favor

Thug Whyte vs. Pot1ent
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=65377

Thug Whyte vs. Killa Kobra
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...threadid=64617
    Artificial Intelligence.

dean
    vote peeps vote vote vote.............................................. .................................................. .........................

acryonym
    we need more votes............................................. .............

dean
    vote vote vote vote vote...........................................upp in................................................ ........................................