Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: MBenz\/lillem (redo from elite)

I'm Roman Catholic Lord Sarcasm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-3

MBenz\/lillem (redo from elite)

lillems verse:
    <grabs da mike and lets his lyrical insight do da spitting>

Spitting first got dis cat handicapped>pre-writin shows a nigga wit skills lacked> in dis lyrical race fists got ya flat-backed:
    face puzzled got ya vocals struggled leaving ya whitefaced cause my lyrics are laced:

these punches are biting harder then winter>you couldn't penatrate even if ya dick where a splinter>
    my ryhmes leaving ice-cicles on ya balls>so you'll be comtemplating suicide dont step bitch take da fall:

i'm iller then aids>got my virus ripping you apart like lyrical grenades>
    ya looking poker faced cause im pullin out straight hearts to your 2 spades:

ima relocate ya spinal chroad so you'll be whinning like a fucked up DINASOUR>
    spread you seven ways on different floors>i cant be MATCHED even if YOU STRUCK A SCORE:

dis cat couldn't SPIT EFFICIENTLY even if his mouth was CONSTRUCTED A DICTIONARY>
    YA ryhmes are like novels pre-written anyway dat shit belongs in FICTIONARY: (fake)

ya ryhmes couldnt raise anything even if they where a alarm>i verbal injectioning you leaving tracks in ya ARM>
    i'm taking over ya body leaving ya empty like a missle DISARMED>ya couldn't hit HIGHSTEAKS even if ya owned a FARM:

YA RYHMES cant even hit HOMERUNS i'm playin outside da field PENATRATING DEEP INSIDE YA MOM>
    ya shit couldn't even hit straight even if you where recairnated a GUN>i'm taking SOULS you clnd't be saved even if u became a NUN:

dis is beef bitch> you couldn't get rid of me if i was herpes ya ryhmes are nothing more then a BALL ITCH>
    scratch and ya gone>better ask to be re-born>ya ryhmes dont punch they just prick like baby THORNS:

ya ryhmes cant bite even IF you where a vampire>ya ryhmes be told to FAT KIDS AT CAMPFIRES>
    you spitting so much shit re-name ya ass to da PATHOLOGICAL LIAR>YA RYHMES OLD AND SHOULD RE-TIRE:

m-benz>ya ryhmes should sentenced>to life for fakeness cause you couldn't HIT IT EVEN YOU PLAYED FOR DA LAKER---Z:

MBenz verse:
    ~~~~~~smacks lillem over da head wit the mic~~~~~~

i'm an unknown all-star but becomin big like lamar odom, you wanna play wit my all-stars, sorry their stuck in my scrotum//

skills are something you lack in precious quantities, since this is bound to be a K/O let me forego with my apologizes//
    i may be DEEPly surrounded by the MOBB cuz upon you i can wreak HAVOC and yet be a PRODIGY//
    somewhere in my dictionary penis and your mouth find itself an anology//

you faggot, you let elton john console you like a computer mouse, sadly enough like jerry springer im gunna have to tell your spouse//

lillem, you are considerably known for spitten pre-writtens, but what most people on RB dont know is that acctually its is bitten//

shit half the stuff shit you spit didnt make sense, dont you know when you write about now you down put it in the past tense//

all your 7 wins were caught becasue you opponents were a no show, yet the thing is you never informed you opponents of the battle so how where they supposed to know?//

and your 3 losses were due to newbies, but now their stuck to your dick just like groupies//

im more fucused than joe buddens could ever was, lillem's dick gets pumped up when he touches little boys peach fuzz//
    lillem teachs little boys birds and the bees, especially how to make the bees really buzz// (if you get wut im seyin)

and your sig dog, thats your after shot when you got caught in my lyrical blaze, just to show you im a master at all trades//

you've been personally attacked by me known to cause lyrical mass murder, havin Jack the Ripper feelin out of shape happenin to wear a gurder//

holy shit im gettin sick of merkin on this herb, lets his ass rest in his cushy house in the suburbs, time to end your ass of to the lyrical curb//
    WordPerfect

maekism
    this was an ill battle for shure......

im more fucused than joe buddens could ever was, lillem's dick gets pumped up when he touches little boys peach fuzz//
    that was funny as fuck nice work......
    these punches are biting harder then winter>you couldn't penatrate even if ya dick where a splinter>
    so was that, great line.....

i'm iller then aids>got my virus ripping you apart like lyrical grenades>
    that was my favourite punch....

overall my vote - lillem....

Battle Record
    13-3
    iite uppin for more votes\>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    12-6
    hay fuck we in here now...Fuckin uppin dawg......Respect for votes aight..................Benz good idea puttin dis shit in here..Anyway
    i think you'll take dis one out..But uppin anywayz
    <center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

Battle Record
    14-7
    I'll vote on this if yall vote on mine, I promise!!!!

DarkForce vs. The Real Terror
    DarkForce vs. Weezy
    DarkForce vs. Carsonjet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

T

Battle Record
    12-6
    com'on dawgs hit this shit up, and we'll hit ya shit up ok....
    More votes...More votes...More votes...More votes...More votes...
    <center>
    </center>

Wh1T3Ch0cOLaTe
    i gotta give it to lilem i was felin his flow more so he gets my vote
    YOU BETTER RETURN THE FAVOR
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...5&pagenumber=1

Battle Record
    14-7
    damn...this was an ill battle....u2 have some nice ass shit.....
    LilEm:"i'm iller then aids>got my virus ripping you apart like lyrical grenades>ya ryhmes couldnt raise anything even if they where a alarm>i verbal injectioning you leaving tracks in ya ARM>
    i'm taking over ya body leaving ya empty like a missle DISARMED>ya couldn't hit HIGHSTEAKS even if ya owned a FARM:"
    this was some twisted shit right here, had my ass rollin!!!

MBenz:"lillem, you are considerably known for spitten pre-writtens, but what most people on RB dont know is that acctually its is bitten//"
    By far your best line......

Since I gotta choose, I would go wit Em on this cuz I was feelin his shit more and I think he came much harder than Benz....this was an ill as battle tho...I really enjoyed readin this shit....props givin to both

T

Battle Record
    12-6
    uppin..uppin..uppin..uppin..uppin..uppin..uppin..

Thanx for explaning the votes, much respect to yall....
    Yo chocolate thanx dawg you gotta hit da poll..Thanx
    <center>
    </center>

Battle Record
    12-6

MORE VOTES HOLLA I'LL HIT YOURS UP
    <center>
    </center>

Coming Soon
    Battle Record
    64-54
    alight this is how ima level it down
    Flow=M
    Play=M
    Mek=Lil
    Over=M
    total=M....very close...both tru elite's in my book...sorry but M took it

Xplicit
    yeh i gotta go with llilem, his verse was just better..........i voted on urs so can you return the favor and vote on this..............

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...threadid=50180

Battle Record
    13-3
    aiyo sumpthin is goin on cuz in elite i was killin this cat 5-0 zip on text votes cuz alotta ppl werent fuckin poll votin aiyo ima have to geet this cat watched on by investigaated reports cuz i noticed everyone who votes for lillem gets voted by lillem this is sum bs i dont get it
    WordPerfect

otic kept secret
    my vote goes to mbenz for style and hot lyrics now hit my thre upevery one

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...330#post464330

QB SNYPER
    MBENZ had good wordplay & flow, good punches
    lil em was on his level this was a good battle but i think mbenz took it by a inch
    *give a nigga a inch & he'll take you a mile*
    yup that inch was just enough