Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: firestarter vs. yourz truly

Prolifik Prophet

firestarter vs. yourz truly

y'all know da rulez.

let the gamez begin...

Prolifik Prophet
    son... you think ya shit's hot??? you call ya self a "firestarter"//
    ya ass is garbage ya career'z ended at least by battlin' me you can retire smarter//
    you try to give me props for beatin' you and I'ma leave you hangin' like a new noose//
    jail was a bitch for me but you was a bitch in jail who got released cause ya ass was too loose//
    just make it easy on yaself and forfeit, don't bother fightin' with the man//
    I hope now you recognize that you couldn't start a fire with a lighter in ya hand//
    you still ain't checked in. I'll be surprized if you even show up//
    you call yaself a fire starter but you can't even "spark" the cypha I hope you don't expect to "blow up"//

it's 2 dayz after I posted my verse and I even made a post in bitch slapped tellin' the nigga to post up. Yo god where the fuck you at kid?????? My fault for postin' this in my verse but I can't make any more posts in here till' the mufucka posts up his damn verse. So either post up by tonight or somebody call this kid a no-show so I can edit my record...PEACE!!!!!!
    Last edited by Prolifik Prophet; June 23rd, 2003 at 09:03 PM

Prolifik Prophet
    damnit son where the fuck you at????? Iz you duckin' me?????? holla back and post a damn verse. This shit ain't that hot so it won't take much to beat it... I don't post my ill shit online cause of the biterz lurkin' in da mist...

illest_emcee
    dog how you get elite ,you have to have 4 or more wins.............................................. .......................

Prolifik Prophet
    my record from before I took a little vacation from netceein' was deleted and I'm just gettin back into it...

Prolifik Prophet
    damn man...somebody call this shit a DQ so I can up my record already...this cats a fuckin' no-show...this battle been up in here for like a month n shit and the nigga still ain't posted...

Prolifik Prophet
    come on people...I'm uppin' on this shit...I need some no-show votes up in here like madd crazy y'allz...holla...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Damn,this battle took place almost 20 days ago.you get my no-show vote.I hate no-shows..

hit up the battle thjat is in my signature.

Prolifik Prophet
    ^^^aiiight...thanks gadget...still uppin' for them no-show votes from y'all...Holla.................

Violent~Wordz
    Heres an Link..Hit This Up And Vote..etc..The Both Of Ya..

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=65135

^^
    Hit That..Up.....

:: Im Not Sure If You Get No Show Votes R Not :: Cause in The Rules It Says You Cant..So Im Sure An Mod Will Delete your Win Ya Know that Dont you?..

:: But He Type An Verse..So He Should Get W..So He Wouldnt Have Waisted An Verse ::

Poll Voted..

Prolifik Prophet
    ^^^thanks man...but I don't think the poll vote went through or some shit cause the poll still says I'm only up 1-0...and I'll hit up ya battle in a minute...

Prolifik Prophet
    come on kidz...it ain't like you gotta make a decision on who won this...all ya gotta do is put "no-show" and then poll vote...easy as that...

DickHeads!
    Battle Record
    50-28
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...eadid=64982...

Can u drop a vote on this while ur waitin....ill be sure to do the same...
    <center>SuckaS</center>

Prolifik Prophet
    ^^^aiiight I voted on that battle now can you post the no-show vote??????????????????...............

Conflict
    yo ya shouldn't go fo no show votes... you'll get DQ'd fo real n the otha cat gets the win, trust me i saw it happen to someone before