Rules:
    No d/r, crew, or hate votes
    10-15 lines
    You spit first
    show me whatchu got
    -1-

Battle Record
    9-8
    this shits gonna b tyte... b bak wen both of ya'll drop... here.. vote here... http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=74952
    ... i'll return the favor
    Reborn

Battle Record
    0-1
    yo, you called me out, you drop first!................. aight.......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins
    i stated the rules and you can't change em'............ JUST SPIT i'll work on mine now so it won't be long after you drop

Battle Record
    64-7
    FUCK IT here's my verse.....you can't top this

...:::Givin' him a chance:::...

Your about to be "shipped" and "handled" as your girls say your "package" is sealed wit "fragile"// (pronounced FRA-JILE)
    Fed Ex is bout to be "ex"ecuted and tube "fed" these lyrical "stamps" that'll "send" u "packin" in denial//
    You wanna battle me? you must be a "blood-donor", you lubricatin' wit soap just so u can be "hard and clean" but u just got a "sud-boner"//
    I'm Lyrically Intriguing and i'ma pull that lyrical trigga, You just a newbie wanted a battle wit a tru killa//
    I'm just as "white" as "Michael Jackson" call me the "thrilla", ya spit soft while mine is "sweet n low" as if my lyrics were dipped in "vanilla"//

...:::Takin' away his chance:::...

You pm me askin' me how you change your name, probably cuz you know after you battle me you'll need an identity change//
    Bullets of wordplay shootin' off and pounding-ya-chest, lyrical pistols dancin' around you and surrounding-the-rest//
    Lyrical Uzis glistening ya eyes givin' em' a-twinkle, Your "Fed Ex" truck is about to hit a-"sink-hole"//
    Ya lyrics are so "old" they gettin' "wrinkles", I'm strapped wit a gat and "once i pop" i just don't stop like "pringles"//

...:::Finisher:::...

I'm about to murder ya played out business like i was UPS, shit like a "child" you better get to cleanin' up ya "mess"//
    Like Superman only i'ma have a W on my chest, After you hit that L you'll want a record change too i guess//
    Now ending this shit allow me to give you some educated advice, The next time you challenge me you'll be LITERALLY SLICED//

You got shipped and handled Fed Ex......haha

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    16-7
    Uhhh....well i'm waitin for tha guy ta drop but i'll go ahead and evaluate this shit...

FUCK IT here's my verse.....you can't top this

...:::Givin' him a chance:::...

Your about to be "shipped" and "handled" as your girls say your "package" is sealed wit "fragile"// (pronounced FRA-JILE)
    Fed Ex is bout to be "ex"ecuted and tube "fed" these lyrical "stamps" that'll "send" u "packin" in denial//
    You wanna battle me? you must be a "blood-donor", you lubricatin' wit soap just so u can be "hard and clean" but u just got a "sud-boner"//
    I'm Lyrically Intriguing and i'ma pull that lyrical trigga, You just a newbie wanted a battle wit a tru killa//
    I'm just as "white" as "Michael Jackson" call me the "thrilla", ya spit soft while mine is "sweet n low" as if my lyrics were dipped in "vanilla"//

...:::Takin' away his chance:::...

You pm me askin' me how you change your name, probably cuz you know after you battle me you'll need an identity change//
    Bullets of wordplay shootin' off and pounding-ya-chest, lyrical pistols dancin' around you and surrounding-the-rest//
    Lyrical Uzis glistening ya eyes givin' em' a-twinkle, Your "Fed Ex" truck is about to hit a-"sink-hole"//
    Ya lyrics are so "old" they gettin' "wrinkles", I'm strapped wit a gat and "once i pop" i just don't stop like "pringles"//

...:::Finisher:::...

I'm about to murder ya played out business like i was UPS, shit like a "child" you better get to cleanin' up ya "mess"//
    Like Superman only i'ma have a W on my chest, After you hit that L you'll want a record change too i guess//
    Now ending this shit allow me to give you some educated advice, The next time you challenge me you'll be LITERALLY SLICED//

^that wasn't a good finisher and ya shit had no floh,.....i seen better shit from u mayne...

*no hate strickly feedback*

Now NewB' Common

Battle Record
    64-7
    nah man i appreciate the feedback....i knew this cat was new so i went easy on him...... it took my 6 mins and 27 seconds i timed it......then i added the shit to make it more readable........but yeah i went reallllll easy on this cat.......DEADLINE is 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Battle Record
    64-7
    let's go noob...................................uppin for his verse..................................

Battle Record
    0-1
    YO GUY FUCK , GIMME A CHANCE TO POST MY VERSE!! I CANT POST TODAY MAN FUCK, I'M POSTING TOMORROW BECAUSE I CANT USE THE PC FOR LONG HERE, TOOK ME 1 MIN TO WRITE DIS, AND I GOTTA GO NOW, BE UP 2MORROW, SORRY

Battle Record
    64-7
    what the fuck? give u time to write it? i fuckin' made this at like 2:00 today and told u to hurry up at 5:00 and set the deadline for 9:00 and your saying you had no time? damn man fuckin' pre-written shit.......I guess i can wait till tommorow to merk you....haha j/p no beef don't worry bout it man just get it up when u can

Battle Record
    64-7
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on man!!!! it's been 24 hours now...........deadline is 6:00 tonight eastern or no show votes will start

Battle Record
    0-1
    you jus "a different version" of a faggot, u the remix/
    only this U do more than lose to me is suck dicks,how the fuck do you get yourself into these conflicts?//

You bout to get slain, I'll serve your head to you on a platter/
    When I Look for a battle, all opponents scatter,You scared of me? what the matter? I know I'm makin your heart go pitter and patter//

Wouldnt it be a shame if you lose to this newbie?/
    you prolly this you got an easy win, I'll have to dissagree,there's one this funny on this site, its you caliming to be an emcee//

Get off people's dicks, thats why you have alot of KO's/
    only pre-written, bittin, verses you compose, you winning this battle is the chance of you seeing UFO's//

I had to write this shit fast as I can, but Its good enough to beat you/
    if you get any votes, you know they untrue,an honest win you still have to pursue// (pursue part=you still havent gotten an honest win)

Your lines are fucked up, you still need to learn to flow/
    for you to win, nigga you need to grow, sucking dick is what you really know//

You gettin fucked up, needed to tell it to ya face/
    people are witnessing the beat-down of you taking place, murdering you, dont worry nigga, I wont leave a trace//

Aite man fuck, there you happy?!?! fuck, I still wudnt have written it yet cus I'm still busy as fuck, so man, get the fuckin votes down herre, fuck I gotta goo!!!

Banned For Freeposting in FL Infamous25's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    I like the remix even though i dont have enough to post i have to say that remix handled himself well in battle but fedex did also you just need to stay on candence a lil more than you will be on poit be cuz you have good word choice
    no one can compare to me! so why try to?

An']['hropoLog¥
    Fed Ex ur shit

Remix Your opener was better than ur finisher

nice spit, what group are u in? if u in one hit up my free agent thread ok dawg

peace, please hit this up too

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=75211

Aprentice²
    remix but this wasnt a challenge newb start off slow b4 u go up against heavy or midds. butt u came pretty hard 2