5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Klashnikov666

0 0%
  • COM

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: COM vs Klashnikov

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

COM vs Klashnikov

10 lines you spit first,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Klashnikov666
    I rise to surprise your lies and win this battle
    How can you expect to win when all you do is tittle tattle?
    I’ll take apart you rhymes line for line
    Lick other mc’s asses like they were mine
    I support the foundation to make me the best
    So don’t test I’M THE BEST on a quest to put you to rest
    Bin ladin causes less damage than me so see?
    I’m the letter A and you only C
    You lines are suppressed and I aint that impressed
    Go get a dictionary………. I suggest
    Your style is wack so watch ya back
    Your more wonky then a train off its tracks whut whut

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    I ‘spit’ shine my boots and stamp-on-your-rhymes /// to stop you from slippin you’ll need a clamp-on-your-lines
    I ‘Slam Harder’ like Onyx; I father hydroponics /// you couldn’t raise your level with the aid of hydraulics
    I’ll abolish your verse, and break your writing-hand /// you’re more like O-Town, fuck making, I’ll fight-the-band
    My slight-of-hand stops you breathing; it’s time-for-respiration /// I just foreseen your death like in Final-Destination
    You lines are wooden, you’re a puppet I can see-the-cord /// your buttons are easier to press than a muthafuckin keyboard
    I flipped my lid, the words you use-are-to-big /// I’ll go back in time and abuse-you-as-a-kid

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

41st thief
    flow-COM
    structure-COM
    wordplay-COM
    punchez-COM
    creativity-tie
    overall vote-COM

COM got this battle but Klash keep elevatin' you'll be sick soon...I don't understand the "lick other mc's asses like they were mine" line though...are you tryin' to say that you lick your ass?????? cause that's just somethin' nasty that we don't need to know about...lol

Battle Record
    2-8
    yo com took this shit niggas way better flow punchs multis wordplay and structure and go hit my battle up against frozen not try and dick ride vote honestly i spit in a hurry i had o leave work

Battle Record
    47-17
    2-0 to me but only 1-0 in the poll uppin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Soft Focus
    Battle Record
    23-10
    ill vote when ya hit htis battle up.............

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...178#post740178
    Soft Focus

...The Return Of The Legends...

Soft Focus
    Battle Record
    23-10
    Originally posted by 41st thief
    flow-COM
    structure-COM
    wordplay-COM
    punchez-COM
    creativity-tie
    overall vote-COM

COM got this battle but Klash keep elevatin' you'll be sick soon...I don't understand the "lick other mc's asses like they were mine" line though...are you tryin' to say that you lick your ass?????? cause that's just somethin' nasty that we don't need to know about...lol
    Dont know about klash gunna be sick soon but com burnt this newb with ease.meh

VOTE:COM
    Soft Focus

...The Return Of The Legends...

Battle Record
    47-17
    uppin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Battle Record
    15-4
    com took this in every aspect. no explanation needed...

yo can u hit this up with a vote???

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=76446

Battle Record
    25-2
    com came harder wit his punches overall better verse

vote=com

no hate vote.............................................. .................................................. ................
    Ya Dig?!

saracen
    com got this with better wordplay and punches!
    yo klasnikoff r u from the uk cus ur names bite of a uk rapper, im not sayin u bite him on purpose just lettin u no hes a pretty well known rapper..........

saracen
    i tried to vote and i was told i never gave a explanation so here it is

com won hands down in every catergory better wordpay, stronger punches, better flow

saracen
    it still wont let me vote ill try again later if the battle is still open.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................

Klashnikov666
    FUCK THIS SHIT YOU ARE ALLLLL DICK RIDERS I WANT A REMATCH AND I'LL BLOW THIS HERB OFF THE SITE, THIS TIME I WILL BE PREPARED