Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

The Archetype (8-1) vs Knux (8-2) KNUX WINS

LLL Season 15- Week 11

Due Times
    Check in due Thursday 11.59pm PST.
    - if you don't check in by this time, you WILL be DQed
    Verses due by Friday 11.59pm PST.
    - 2 hour grace period, if used -3 votes
    -Max. Extension = 24 hours, to be granted by your opponent.
    Voting Ends Sunday 11.59pm EST.

Line Limits
    16 min and 20 max…If no line limit agreed, second battler to post must match first battler. But ultimately, first battler gets to set the line number by how much he posts.

Links
    Must Leave 5 links to the battles you voted on in the Voting Links Thread.

Negative 1 vote per missing link in next person's battle, INCLUDING THE LOSER
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Re: The Archetype (8-1) vs Knux (8-2)

Arch is deducted 1 vote for voting on 4 battles last week
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

16...Arch took a small ext
    Last edited by Knux; December 10th, 2011 at 01:00 AM
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Re: The Archetype (8-1) vs Knux (8-2) EXT

Well..

Now that LLL is as good as ever it's become Knux's baby in essence
    He loves the league is taking off... since no bitch has ever done that in his presence
    The mod spot was vacated and Knux filling it is the hardest thing he's facing
    But the kid has no problem replacing Quote's... he's been doing that in his verses since registration
    Kid's been trying to live with his girl but every night I make her squeal
    So she's blocking that move like it was the Chris Paul to Lakers deal
    His fat bitch is always ride or die but she can't prove this dork is not soft
    So when my fists leave him battered... she'll just be waiting with the fork and hot sauce
    I can't believe he struggled last week. Now no one believes this geek is hardened
    The way Knux barely got passed Alphabet it's like he was repeating kindergarten
    I can't believe kids think you're top tier. Against any vet you end up bruised, Freak
    Soon you'll be ready for PrimeTime... cuz on your current slide you'll be facing him in 2 weeks
    Birds of a feather flock together. So Token leading your crew matters queer
    So after losing to me you'll flee to Netcees claiming you're too busy to battle here
    Bitches flock to me. Knux forces them for sex or else his wealth is spent
    See... I get head and butt... if he gets both together the broad is fighting in self defense

...blah...

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Re: The Archetype (8-1) vs Knux (8-2) VOTE NOW

Originally posted by The Archetype
    fuck knux... he's a week in lol
    Ok..

Leave my name out ur mouth, focus on getting laid.. u hava E-lover u haven’t thrusted once
    This nerd’s to busy trying to blackball me to realize he hasn’t had his touched in months
    Fuck this cunt.. You n Ab shud get hitched, send me the marriage vid if its no trouble dude
    Cuz we all wanna see you guys tie the knot……right before you kick the chairs out from under you
    Seen ya “HOF Nom’d” battle, you robbed Beyond n King..Had dudes questioning why you won
    & how could we turn a blind eye to the fact that you pretty much got bodied by a guy with one*
    Hide your son, this guys a pedo…..Arch whacks off to teens, he doesn’t see it as wrong
    U vs Toke reminds me of ur craigslist encounters….cuz if he posted 16 ur belt wud b gone
    What kinda shit is he on?...A fan of incest, if ur talking gay this nerds in question
    So I’d say this league separates the men from the boys, but for him that’s just a ruined jerk off session
    Leave u burned like the rest kid… thinkin he’s top tier but when his luck runs out son’ll fold
    & while ur spot got u thinkin ur Hierarch.. nobody’ll ever list you at the top of one of those
    Orignally posted by The Archetype
    phly was my favorite battler to read... even w/o champing, talent wise, he was one of the best...
    Relax bro, you jock legends hard.. should focus on your own shit to make sure u don’t hit the floor
    Cuz my verses leave vets dropping like phlys … while you do that to his to ride dude's dick some more
    I’m quick to gore..haymakers fast to drop you, one to many shots’ll keep u from living son
    These blows hit hard enough to Altar Speech….. and’ll eventually leave your family giving one

*Beyond is blind in one eye
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Arch

He loves the league is taking off... since no bitch has ever done that in his presence

Decent

But the kid has no problem replacing Quote's... he's been doing that in his verses since registration

Decent

Okay

So when my fists leave him battered... she'll just be waiting with the fork and hot sauce

Okay

I can't believe he struggled last week. Now no one believes this geek is hardened

Nice

I can't believe kids think you're top tier. Against any vet you end up bruised, Freak
    Soon you'll be ready for PrimeTime... cuz on your current slide you'll be facing him in 2 weeks

Ouch, lol

So after losing to me you'll flee to Netcees claiming you're too busy to battle here

Not hard hitting, but funny, lol.

See... I get head and butt... if he gets both together the broad is fighting in self defense

Lol, great closer

Knux

Leave my name out ur mouth, focus on getting laid.. u hava E-lover u haven’t thrusted once
    This nerd’s to busy trying to blackball me to realize he hasn’t had his touched in months

Lol, nice

Fuck this cunt.. You n Ab shud get hitched, send me the marriage vid if its no trouble dude
    Cuz we all wanna see you guys tie the knot……right before you kick the chairs out from under you

Decent

Seen ya “HOF Nom’d” battle, you robbed Beyond n King..Had dudes questioning why you won
    & how could we turn a blind eye to the fact that you pretty much got bodied by a guy with one*

Okay

Hide your son, this guys a pedo…..Arch whacks off to teens, he doesn’t see it as wrong
    U vs Toke reminds me of ur craigslist encounters….cuz if he posted 16 ur belt wud b gone

So wrong, lol

What kinda shit is he on?...A fan of incest, if ur talking gay this nerds in question
    So I’d say this league separates the men from the boys, but for him that’s just a ruined jerk off session

Damn

Leave u burned like the rest kid… thinkin he’s top tier but when his luck runs out son’ll fold
    & while ur spot got u thinkin ur Hierarch.. nobody’ll ever list you at the top of one of those

Ehh, kinda forced. Hierarchy is the list, Hierarch is the individual at the top. It's still an okay punch though.

Relax bro, you jock legends hard.. should focus on your own shit to make sure u don’t hit the floor
    Cuz my verses leave vets dropping like phlys … while you do that to his to ride dude's dick some more

Decent

I’m quick to gore..haymakers fast to drop you, one to many shots’ll keep u from living son
    These blows hit hard enough to Altar Speech….. and’ll eventually leave your family giving one

Nice Closer

Great battle guys, it definitely was a good read. If Arch had gone harder in those 2 bars after his two opening bars, this could've been a seriously close match. As is though, I've got Knux taking it.

Vote - Knux

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-6

decent
    seen the concept before, not bad
    okish
    dope flip lol
    weak
    lol decent
    decent
    dope..

v

nice
    nah i used the exact same concept a few weeks back
    nice.
    ehh, a little basic
    wording coulda been better still funny tho
    decent flip
    lol decent
    damn, this was dope to me and lotb.

Cool battle.. I really don't think Arch went as hard as he could though.. felt like some of your concepts were a lil lazy this time around you had a few solid hits in there though.. knux you did well you had some fresh concepts but you had a few misses too.. on quotes i got it as

vs

V - Knux.

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

vs

Gotta give this one to Knux to be honest, he just came with some fuckin' dope and creative punches here, a lot were almost about the same thing but still were made creative

v/ Knux

Battle Record
    11-2

vs

OVERALL:

Pretty cool battle here, both showed signs of some of their better work, but had a few that didn't hit, not really misses, but just lacked any sting, both were tied in quotables, felt Knux had the lotb, was almost the only thing that decided the winner here, Knux just kind of edged it imo..

VOTE: KNUX

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

this was apretty good battle...both had some good w/p's a few personals and overall some pretty dope hits.. both had good closers, on 2nd reead it was knux punxhes that ended with more of a sting and a harder hit..

chris paul lines wasnt bad, but i dunno didnt hit hard, just one of those things that "made sense" and that was it. a few punches ended up that way and came off statemen-ish. filling in quotes i wasnt feelin almost in the same regard.. netcees was kinda meh, other than that shit was decent and a few dope ones like the closer was ill.

knux, came wit some hateful jawns.. i liked the 16, didnt notice the tie the knot as played, blind i was a maybe not very hard tho, jerk off session was ill wording was stretched half off, hierarch u coulda done better, phly was meh, half played concept yet decent play on last week, closer killed it for me..

v/Knux

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

Arch

(not complete enough for me)
    (not bad, kinda plainish at this point though)
    (kinda statementish)
    (very spit like punch, played though)
    (slick wording, cool)
    (liked this, still kinda genericish)
    (eh, okay)
    (haha, pretty cool)

Knux

(cool)
    (playedish but good personal sting)
    (not bad)
    (haha, well then)
    (not bad)
    (ok)
    (eh, alright)
    (nice)

pretty close, nice battle. v- knux

Battle Record
    23-2
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion OM HOF Golden Glove Champion

vs

DAMN, such a hard battle to vote on. Both came pretty dope in all opinion. Definitely both came fluently. The quotobles were even so I HAD to judge it on the LOTV, and even that was hard to judge because what I bolded in the quotes were each LOTV's, but Im going to have to go for Knux the Alter Speech bar was dope and I just thought he slightly edged it with Arch's self defense line. Great Battle Guys!

V/Knux
    Rappers sound the same man, found 1 game plan & ran through it
    They all got that Geico flow.. Cause even a cave man can do it

ArtificialIntelligence

AI