User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Help, Rules & Info

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Help, Rules & Info

Welcome to the Audio Area. This is the place for the site's member's to post their music and get feedback. Everybody love's feedback. I repeat, EVERYBODY. Whether you're a new member or an old fart like myself. We like logging in and seeing someone took the time out to check our thread. So to help this run smoothly here's a few Rules & Regulations that are going to be set in place.

1. This area is for Member music only. Meaning don't post that dope track by so and so that you've been bumping all week. Post YOUR music. Anything else will be moved to the correct sub forum.
    Want to know what's going on around the music scene here? Check out The Music Digest and we also have The Back Room section for discussions on networking, help, tips, etc.

2. When posting a thread, make sure you have 2 links to threads that you have already left feedback on. No links = your thread gets closed and moved to the No Feedback Links section. Simple.

3. Do not flood the forum. Meaning don't come in here and post 10 tracks in 1 day. Be reasonable yo.

4. Don't "up" your thread repeatedly. If nobody's replying to your thread, leave a link to it when you reply to other people's stuff and ask them to RTF (return the favor).

5. Don't flood somebody else's thread with bull crap. Save the chit chat for The Back Room.

6. Make it easier on the members to leave feed by using the Embedded Soundcloud, Youtube or Soundclick players. Instructions on how to use those will be posted in the replies, so scroll down if you need to see how those work.

We'll keep it at 6 for now. Simple enough hopefully. You guys are the bread and butter of this site. These rules are in place for y'all. We want this to run smoothly so you'll come back often. If anybody repeatedly becomes a hassle or constantly breaks any of the rules they will be banned. But we're all mature right? It shouldn't have to come to that. Post music. Leave feedback. Have fun.
    Last edited by Nahlidge; December 30th, 2013 at 02:15 PM

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    13-5

Re: Audio Area Rules, Regulations & Instructions

SoundCloud Embedded Player Instructions

It's very simple. All you do is LITERALLY post the ENTIRE link to the song in between the coding.

The coding is: [.sc][./sc] Without the "." (period).

SO, if you wanted to post a song, it would be this:

[.sc]https://soundcloud.com/closed-sessions/alex-wiley-vibration[./sc]

Now, without the periods in it, it will look like this:

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/closed-sessions/alex-wiley-vibration[/sc]

It's as easy as that. You click on your song in Soundcloud to find the exact link, you copy it and simply put it between the coding!

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5

YouTube Embedded Player Instructions

I have noticed a lot of you guys have been trying to post your YouTube vid's, but have been putting the ENTIRE link of the video in between the tags. This is incorrect. You ONLY put the code that is after the = (equal) sign. It will be a series of Number and Letters. I will give you an example.

(WITHOUT THE PERIODS) [youtube.]rtcz2K82ppY[/.youtube]

Now, obviously, like I said, WITHOUT the periods, it would become this:

[YOUTUBE]rtcz2K82ppY[/YOUTUBE]

So, you would simply just copy the coding AFTER the equal symbol on your YouTube video, click the YouTube tag icon, and just place this coding between the tags, and PRESTO.........You've got yourself a YouTube video!!!! If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me!

A.i

Battle Record
    13-5

SoundClick Embedded Player Instructions

Ok I have noticed a few to a lot of the newer heads do not know how to use the Soundclick player so they just drop links to their soundclick which actually reduces feed hits. Lazy I know...but I understand.

Here's how it's done. I will be taking one of my productions off my page as a link and inserting it into the soundclick player.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8111015

Here's what the links look like when yall drop them.

1. Take only the numbers from the link which is the actual song ID.

If you look up to your tabs where you can bold and change the font of your text to the right you will see. the WMP (Windows Media Player symbol) and other symbols.

Select the Sounclick wrap after selecting or highlighting your song ID number.

All your doing is putting the Song ID Number in the middle. It should look like this

[*SOUNDCLICK]8111015[*/SOUNDCLICK]

And without the * in the code it will look like this

[SOUNDCLICK]8111015[/SOUNDCLICK]

There you go. If you need more details PM me.

A.i