• Fresh

5 100.00%
  • ill kay

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Fresh vs ill kay [Fresh Wins 5-0]

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Fresh vs ill kay [Fresh Wins 5-0]

10 lines
    Due Friday
    @Fresh

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Fresh vs ill kay

Body check you through the stratosphere

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Fresh vs ill kay

This text shit is for sport but i snap when this geek tries to flow.
    Cos my ' triple axel ' trick'll split ya leg so bad - it could make Tonya Harding look like a joke.
    Ya flow ain't universal and trust that them threats won't getcha far.
    Try me? Pshh, all I need is 1 grenade to wreck ya ' soul or ' send ya body flying to the stars.
    With such a mediocre record like urs, im surprised you wanna stay.
    Dog ur record is more than blemished - it's afraid to show up to school w/ the kids for picture day.
    Watch them bars get bodied n buried. It's no need to call a hearse.
    You'll need an army to beat me, real spit ...n maybe several other vets that can ghost write ya verse.
    I'm big money around these parts. But you? Shit ur just wasting ya time.
    Cos this dude ain't just chump change - he's more like hippies on the corner singing for nicks n dimes.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Battle Record
    96-70

Re: Fresh vs ill kay [OPEN FOR VOTES]

I’ve got schemes that go over heads, so you’ll never dare get above me
    I’ll put more than the fear of god in you, and that faggots scared shitless of me
    You’re not the dopest kid in town, a flow of shits the sound when this lame spouts
    But hey, we still hope you’ll stick around… into a .38 special and blow your brains out
    You’re as stingy in life as u are w/ ur bars, ur attempts aren’t even valiant, it’s funny
    So if my punches can’t make him budge, it s’cos this bums got as much talent as money
    It’s an understatement to say that killing this faggot is just a powerful urge
    I’ma slap this fuck; and when I stand my ground illicit down quicker than the 12 hour purge
    This dudes retarded, no bitch’ll fuck him plus he’s probably got an ugly pencil dick
    You brain is so slow, if you tried to pick up the pace ur arms would snap like crusty pretzel sticks

Battle Record
    7-11

ill kay
    Cos my ' triple axel ' trick'll split ya leg so bad - it could make Tonya Harding look like a joke.
    alright
    Try me? Pshh, all I need is 1 grenade to wreck ya ' soul or ' send ya body flying to the stars.
    Nah feeling this
    Dog ur record is more than blemished - it's afraid to show up to school w/ the kids for picture day.
    alright
    You'll need an army to beat me, real spit ...n maybe several other vets that can ghost write ya verse.
    wording is akward but I see where you getting at
    Cos this dude ain't just chump change - he's more like hippies on the corner singing for nicks n dimes.
    ok

Fresh
    I’ll put more than the fear of god in you, and that faggots scared shitless of me
    umm ok
    You’re not the dopest kid in town, a flow of shits the sound when this lame spouts
    But hey, we still hope you’ll stick around… into a .38 special and blow your brains out
    well damn I like this
    You’re as stingy in life as u are w/ ur bars, ur attempts aren’t even valiant, it’s funny
    So if my punches can’t make him budge, it s’cos this bums got as much talent as money
    alright light wordplay here
    I’ma slap this fuck; and when I stand my ground illicit down quicker than the 12 hour purge
    eh ok
    This dudes retarded, no bitch’ll fuck him plus he’s probably got an ugly pencil dick
    You brain is so slow, if you tried to pick up the pace ur arms would snap like crusty pretzel sticks
    Nah not feeling this

Very close contest here, It was some cool hits in this shit but I got fresh taking a slight advantage in this being that he was more consistent Good shit guy's Foreal

Vote Fresh
    ....Boss status....

Battle Record
    12-3

Voted on:

KnowP/JoeBoston
    BodyBags/WAG

Battle Record
    96-70

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

poorly worded, adding the "trick'll" made it choppy and it took away from the tripple axel. The rest didn't really hit at all for me.
    this had potential but normally Id expect some type of wordplay to push it along, you need something that ties "body flying to the stars to the rest of the execution line, I see the "universal" part, but its such a small role in the line that it doesn't help the rest connect well and seems to just sit there to be forgoten, its about placement and direction on this type of bar.
    this was a cool attempt, everything up to the word blemished worked for me.. the 2nd part of your execution was poorly written, Ive seen a few punches like this end better too. The problem I had with it was that I kind of already knew what you were going for before I even saw the second part of your execution. That usually means your line maybe too simple or maybe that Ive seen it enough times to know it.
    this was cool.. same as the line before, same issues.. the ending was also some stretched shit and the "you'll need this...that, and the third to help.." style went out a long time ago, i used to use it a lot but I found that it felt like it was just the simple way out of a concept.
    damn it.. this was good until you got to the "nicks n dimes" part.. dimes rhymes with times.. thats cool, BUT you should try and follow that up to match the "wasting" on the first line as well, this will make it rhyme better and could help the sting hit just a bit harder.

vs

meh, fuck you lol.. this was actually dope once I read it again.
    this was cool, I had a different approach in mind for this concept but the direction you took it worked out.
    cool hit, creative.. nice wording.
    this was forced.. its nice to try new things but some shit just won't work lol.. if it was something like "illacit" rather then "illicit" then it was have made the bar good.
    wack.

this was easy call.. ill kay had some attempts but his executions are a bit on the swamp ass side. Was feeling some of his concepts but even if he fixed what I said was wrong, some of them would have still been just a jab. Fresh stepped it up a bit here with an overall good verse.

v/Fresh
    カミノコトバ

I Drink Wine From The Box WineO's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8

ill kay
    alright ok
    Not feeling this much
    ok
    wording is stretched too much
    ok

Fresh
    ok
    cool
    decnt
    ok
    nah

alright this was close again. kay keeps getting better. overall both came pretty similarly. but fresh had less misses imo and came overall more consistently.

v/Fresh

You've Earned a Custom Title! Yoda's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-12

Vs

Imo that was close but fresh had more solid punches, that .38 gun line was cool. I think fresh took the edge here.

V/fresh

This was close battle I'll Kay bars was alright u should've came harder and stronger
    Fresh you had some decent and dope lines more creative at the end
    Vote fresh

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Vs

This one was rather close. Kay had some funny lines and decent punch connections but I feel fresh edged him a little on the humor and consistency of connections. Interesting read though...

Vote - Fresh

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's just like that Justice Grimm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-5

vs

This was pretty decent.. Ill had an allright verse but I wasn't feeling some of his stuff. I know what you were doing with the universe/body to the stars bar, that kind of flip just doesn't do a ton for me.. Fresh had a miss or two too but overall I liked his verse better, plus he had another near quote or two

V/ Fresh