Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obnoxious

0 0%
  • Shafi

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Oz (4-2) vs Shafi (8-4-1) (Shafi Wins)

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Oz (4-2) vs Shafi (8-4-1) (Shafi Wins)

LLL
    Season 18

Deadlines
    Check-Ins: Tuesday by 11:59 PM EST
    Verses: Thursday by 11:59 PM EST
    Voting: Saturday by 11:59 PM EST

Line Requirements
    Minimum – 10
    Maximum – 20
    Must agree in your Check-In’s / Match whoever drops first

Blind Posting & Voting
    Once all competitors have successfully checked into their battle, I will inform you that the thread is Ready for Blind Drops. After that post is up, all you have to do is post your verse into the thread and it will automatically be hidden.

When all of the verses are submitted, I will then reveal the verses and open the battle for Votes.

Voting will work the same way as they will not be seen until after the Voting Deadline has been reached.

No Shows
    In addition to the LLL No Show Award, there are also the following consequences.

No Show 1st Offense
    Booted for 3 Weeks (You must sign back in to be entered back into the League)

No Show 2nd Offense
    Booted for the remainder of the Season

No Show Semi-Finals / Finals
    Banned from ALL future Leagues & Tournaments

Additional Stipulations

3 Consecutive Losses
    If you lose 3 consecutive weeks in a row, you will be booted from the League for 1 week.

You must sign back in.

Voting - *UPDATED 1/18/2015*
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 5 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are now required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

Extension Request - *Updated 3/1/15*
    Last minute extension request will not be tolerated!
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

Pic Battle Option
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Oz (4-2) vs Shafi (8-4-1)

here
    want to go pics? or you one of those scary faggots.
    holla

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

No pics. Reg
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    124-23

Ready for Blind Drops!

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

O’s game immaculate, I spit G that got hoes lined up for sex & more,
    but if this Indian faggot ever tryna pick up line, it’s a career 9 to 5 tech support.
    dudes fragile, weak & played w/ the flips, his flows are never sick,
    so it’s no surprise that his Oz bars’ll date back to when THAT show was relevant.
    plus $ got no game, sad ya wifey a whore… but this man is obsessed,
    peep her slutty body language, she screams the names of every other mandarin sex.
    but fuck that arab hoe son, don’t even know why dude’ll try bonding,
    I mean, she gives explosive head & hopefully on you the bitch trys a suicide bombing.
    no effort needed, choke on my fist after I’m done smashin ya teeth in,
    Ironic, mag’s got you as a contender BUT haven’t won one of those matches all season.
    a fact you’re a geek, kid & your annoyance bombardin the chat, bitch,
    not only his presence strikes a nerve, ya neurons protestin bein a part of this faggot.

Battle Record
    124-23

Oz posted 12 @Shafi

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    I advise you to stfu u faggot nerd ass nigga
    always talkin that slick fuckboy shit
    this whiteboy faggot bitch legion didnt want this work
    cornball
    foh whiteboy. and keep it moving you fuck nigga.

Ur on ur schoolyard bully steeze..but ill throw jabs at bullet speeds if that shit don't end
    So make it seesaws or hit the ground like a skinny kid's big boned friend
    He gon get these hands today. I honestly can't stand the way this faggot talks...
    The only way I'll let him slide is face first down a fuckin cliff...made of jagged rocks
    U the worst in the league. Mid tiers been murking this dweeb without showing remorse
    Niggas would only consider Open flames as a viable option for disposing his corpse
    Always whining when u lose, ur a queen n it's clear...so I've got no reason to fear
    Fuck a closet case, ur the commercial free Extreme Home Makeover season premier
    His bouts with weak comp were Rocky iv sure...but now he expects to topple Greed?
    Its too bad tho...
    Cuz ima Drago worse than Stallone when he avenged Apollo Creed
    where this ay-rab nigga shafi at?
    feisty little towel head.
    like making Muslim jokes ain't the typical, predictable, clown thing to do
    You'll call me a terrorist...then do it with a blade when u learn one's pounding ya boo
    Last edited by Fresh; March 4th, 2015 at 07:41 PM
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Oz (4-2) vs Shafi (8-4-1) (Open for Votes)

OZ

but if this Indian faggot ever tryna pick up line, it’s a career 9 to 5 tech support.
    lol good flip humor in the personal because hes indian

so it’s no surprise that his Oz bars’ll date back to when THAT show was relevant.
    good flip I felt the concept on the finisher execution could've been displayed much harder though

peep her slutty body language, she screams the names of every other mandarin sex.
    sort of a reach the wordplay

I mean, she gives explosive head & hopefully on you the bitch trys a suicide bombing.
    lol nice flip

Ironic, mag’s got you as a contender BUT haven’t won one of those matches all season.
    I felt the setup wasn't relevant to the finisher could've been a better personal if the setup was there

not only his presence strikes a nerve, ya neurons protestin bein a part of this faggot.
    ok decent flip on the finisher

nice opener good humor. explosive head flip was pretty decent also. I felt u had some misses though which could've been executed better.

Shafi

Ur on ur schoolyard bully steeze..but ill throw jabs at bullet speeds if that shit don't end
    dope wordplay creative and also a good metaphorical comparison

He gon get these hands today. I honestly can't stand the way this faggot talks...
    The only way I'll let him slide is face first down a fuckin cliff...made of jagged rocks
    lol good flip

U the worst in the league. Mid tiers been murking this dweeb without showing remorse
    Niggas would only consider Open flames as a viable option for disposing his corpse
    ok flip

Always whining when u lose, ur a queen n it's clear...so I've got no reason to fear
    lmfao

His bouts with weak comp were Rocky iv sure...but now he expects to topple Greed?
    Its too bad tho...
    good attempt slight force on the drago wordplay but overall concept idea was decent

I felt shafi was very consistent with his bars here had a couple personal jabs good flips good wordplay overall creativity.

V/Shafi reason being he was just more consistent like I said creativity every bar was a hit.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    124-23

2 votes received

Add & Follow

·

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Oz had- opener, oz, suicide bombing. Onky thing i can say is dont rely so much on slants you use them often & ruin the flow.

Vs

greedy had- jagged rocks fire, extreme home makeover, drago was nice. Yipou stayed consistent flow was dope as well.

Vote greedy, came off a little harsher & had lotb.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-5

rhyme is kinda off but like concept
    again rhymes off its hurting ur punches n concepts which have potential
    ncie wp
    played comment n off on Suicide Bombing Sterotype
    good personal
    not feeling the closer

I advise you to stfu u faggot nerd ass nigga
    always talkin that slick fuckboy shit
    this whiteboy faggot bitch legion didnt want this work
    cornball
    foh whiteboy. and keep it moving you fuck nigga.

cool concept coulda been worded better
    like the concept and flip
    This and your closer were weakest of Drop
    Again Creative Concept
    Its too bad tho...
    ok bar wordin off
    where this ay-rab nigga shafi at?
    feisty little towel head.
    You'll call me a terrorist...then do it with a blade when u learn one's pounding ya boo
    not feeling closer and boo concept

Vote: OZ , both lacked consistency and weak closers but OZ takes it with personals and wordplay, Shafi had a decent verse too but you had two bars that were the worse of ya verse but concepts and potential is there both yall keep doing ya thing

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

vs

Cool battle here. Oz came pretty clean, but Shafi just out punched him here. I have quotes 4-3 in favor of shafi, and I almost quoted apollo creed but the way it was worded hindered impact imo. O Pen flames was LOTB for me as well, so I have shafi taking this fairly comfortably.

v/Shaf

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

opener, body language, closer was ok

vs

seesaws lotb, let him slide, closet case

didn't like the 'O' nameplays at all n terrorist is mad played, but I still feel shafi was just a little bit cleaner w the hits here. cool batt

v/shafi

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Oz:

coolish, I get it bc of the commercial, had I not seen the commercial this would be nothing
    aight cool
    this needed a better connection to really have the impact the wp provides
    lol no...
    eh, cool cool
    I get the angle you were going for but this didn't do it

started off cool, then kinda stumbled through parts

Shafi:

forced wp
    hands today stand the way, liked that... the pause that led to jagged rocks wasn't needed because that wasn't the surprise moment, the surprise moment was the down a cliff
    lol @ without showing remorse... O pen flames... this was a hot line no pun intended
    firstly its suspect that you even know of a show like that.. and 2ndly it was just too wordy
    Its too bad tho...
    eh coolish
    you like making Muslim jokes ain't the typical, predictable, clown thing to do
    wp is played but its relelvant for who you are and the quote

started off wack, I thought that was going to be the end of you but then you came with some stuff

This was a really close battle I have Obnoxious winning by a very tiny margin and its because his misses weren't as bad and Shafi did too much with the name play on O and Oz

Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

Battle Record
    124-23

7 votes received

Add & Follow

·