User Tag List

Page 304 of 305 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 303 304 305 LastLast
Showing results 4,546 to 4,560 of 4572

Thread: SEASON XX LLL Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: LLL Chat

you will be for ever wheeping about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    what abr is that? I've had that used on me
    me and his battle ..
    B-ruins, Boston - like someone asked Bergeron what team he plays for.

Why would somebody use that on you?
    Last edited by BG513; September 19th, 2016 at 05:37 PM

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Errtime i look in this chat somebody crying

And b ruin is played. Anything related to Boston bruin/brewin' has been done 3 ways from tuesdie

- - - Updated - - -

Two's dee.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by BG513 View Post
    me and his battle ..
    B-ruins, Boston - like someone asked Bergeron what team he plays for.

Why would somebody use that on you?
    theyve used the B ruin name play here and on the fgt UK site

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joog'n View Post

And b ruin is played. Anything related to Boston bruin/brewin' has been done 3 ways from tuesdie

- - - Updated - - -

Two's dee.
    why these oldies cry soooo much

- - - Updated - - -

Two's dee.
    Nope. Not B-ruin Boston... not that spin.. who you seen use that?

Listen you old motherfuckers so quick to throw around that "played" word.

There aren't enough concepts in the world for you motherfuckers to discredit a flip because you've heard the concept before.
    It depends on how fresh of a spin somebody put on it.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Nah just never going to participate in this shit again.

But dude was questioning me signing out so I offered a very simple explanation.

If some guy writes something that is hands down not as good as what I wrote and I get voted against to the point of losing the battle, how the fuck am I supposed to sit here and put my time and effort into writing again the following week? Or ever again for that matter. Can't trust it.

I can admit when I lose to superior writing, it's happened before and I have. But that shit was just inexcusable and I don't give a fuck if anyone says I'm crying or to stop bitching. Stop voting like ignorant faggots with no absolutely no sense of what's good or not, how about that.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lemaitre View Post
    Ok so the league usually runs for 16 weeks. At the end of those 16 weeks the people with the best records go into a playoff tournament who decide the season champion. For anyone who didn't make playoffs, the league is over until next season (If there even is a next season).
    @Lay Doubt the play offs wouldn't look so bad if all the vet's didn't sign out. Ya'll are the "good" battlers you want to see in the league... kinda a self fulfilling prophecy when you bitch about the skill level and then quit. If there wasn't so much saltiness the playoffs would have been Barc, you, Spit, probably packed Graves too and then whoever else.
    it's not the saltiness tho, it's the bs & how it's run

u don't close 2-1 battles, discount explained votes, put 5 minute mags up w/ tons of inaccurate material in em & expect the league to succeed

+ ur supposed to follow ur own standards n rules too, not break them urself & not enforce them at all

biggest change u need is better staff, at least someone who knows wtf they doing

Battle Record
    86-54

its been used twice on me. same with spreewell

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    it's not the saltiness tho, it's the bs & how it's run

u don't close 2-1 battles, discount explained votes, put 5 minute mags up w/ tons of inaccurate material in em & expect the league to succeed

+ ur supposed to follow ur own standards n rules too, not break them urself & not enforce them at all

biggest change u need is better staff, at least someone who knows wtf they doing
    more tears

- - - Updated - - -

step up then barf...PM ILL so you can run something

- - - Updated - - -

barc*

- - - Updated - - -

nah fuck that edit i meant barf

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

not necessarily talm bout getting rid of u @Kill Spree so don't get all butthurt

knowp gtg tho

n someone else needs to step up

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post

If some guy writes something that is hands down not as good as what I wrote and I get voted against to the point of losing the battle, how the fuck am I supposed to sit here and put my time and effort into writing again the following week? Or ever again for that matter. Can't trust it.

I can admit when I lose to superior writing, it's happened before and I have. But that shit was just inexcusable and I don't give a fuck if anyone says I'm crying or to stop bitching. Stop voting like ignorant faggots with no absolutely no sense of what's good or not, how about that.
    Which battle are you referring to? Link me to it please?

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post

so your not writing anymore? just gonna cry and GIF cypher with me?

pathetic

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Theres plenty of fresh word plays and nameflips u just gotta be creative.

U think nobody used b-ruin? Lol i seen that on niggas who aint even joe boston. Lol And im not an old head by any estimate.
    Im not coming at you tho, just tellin you. But for real? Look hown many battles joe had...u gotta go deep in ya bag to pull out a fresh one. But dont trip, theres been plenty of battles i had vs joe and thought for sure i had a fresh play. Nope. Nigga my shit was played from here to two's dee. @BG513
    Last edited by Greedy; September 19th, 2016 at 05:49 PM
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Which battle are you referring to? Link me to it please?
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Letterman-wins

fuckin "atheist/eighth he is" and "satan/say ten" and "crossover" and 40 gun/beer lines.. so bad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    so your not writing anymore? just gonna cry and GIF cypher with me?

pathetic
    bruh it's not crying when my point is valid af so shut that shit up

https://media.giphy.com/media/w8NnzjcubEquA/giphy.gif
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Hahha! Well if your insinuation is accurate, you just lose to a whack person. So really, how whack does that make you??
    You mad bro?? You fat sloppy piece of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

So wtf was the point of me even bing a participant in that case.
    Wtf does my overall record have to do with a fucking league?
    my nigga, u ever follow any kind of p;layoff selection? the highest records get in. u, among a few others, were close, but not close enough. a couple more wins and you may have gotten in.

Theres plenty of fresh word plays and nameflips u just gotta be creative.

U think nobody used b-ruin? Lol i seen that on niggas who aint even joe boston. Lol And im not an old head by any estimate.
    Im not coming at you tho, just tellin you. But for real? Look hown many battles joe had...u gotta go deep in ya bag to pull out a fresh one. But dont trip, theres been plenty of battles i had vs joe and thought for sure i had a fresh play. Nope. Nigga my shit was played from here to two's dee. @BG513
    I feel u