User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dia

5 100.00%
  • Killing Spree

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: CONTENDERS MATCH: Dia vs Killing Spree [DIA WINS]

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

CONTENDERS MATCH: Dia vs Killing Spree [DIA WINS]

FRONTLINES PRESENTS:
    CONTENDERS MATCH

@Killing Spree

vs

@dia

House Rules
    Check-in by Wednesdsay 11:59pm EST
    Verses due by Friday 11:59pm EST
    One 12 hr extensions available upon request
    10 lines min.
    14 lines max.

good luck!!

Stranger

Re: CONTENDERS MATCH: Dia vs Killing Spree

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Stranger

let me hit you on memory lane, you trying to make a claim for the title is odd fosure.
    because you couldn't orchestrate a killing spree, when you bit bars from god of war.
    you're pussy and that's fact, trying to lecture niggas, when you never been class act.
    how u school anyone? Boston's strong back track, if they spot a suspicious back pack.
    you're a former champ, and that's hideous, RB needs to be exiled from the riff raff.
    not ya comfort zone when slowhands punched you, you're used to being bitch slapped.
    don't mean to pri-son, when I'm digging into your history, you're getting murdered.
    cuz I UNCOVERED more foul shit, than the hackers that pen-tested on clinton's server.
    your past depressing as fuck, and I aint even got into the fact you're a cock sucker.
    suicidal, after delving into personals, never been so intrigued to pull out the box cutter.
    dont belong in a contenders match, wouldnt drop heat if u was clumsy w/ a stove burner.
    I don't have killer's remorse, wtf would I feel bad for bodying knowp's co-worker?
    killing spree's usually end in a suicide, same conclusion as the columbine attack.
    put me against KS, because u dont have to overcome an obstacle to qualify fa shack.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

@Killing Spree due tonight

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    why is someone I only knew for 2 days, calling me a pussy?

HMM!

listen...
    This a murder scene! honestly my shotty be sendin ya head ta the bleachers
    You'll be victim in the first 48 <--& it only took that long to see your feminine features
    this guy is all bitch, this devil proves ya rhymin's all shit
    people sayin he evil with bodies, that's coz Dia Ball Licks
    For the record? ya girl topped me off & showed no likes a Dude
    No question I Loggerhead!..After I nut, she goes home to fight W/you
    Foolish fuck, I'll sink your advantage let'n the tooly's buck
    Anything from you plays Into hands? its homie holding you from drowning in a pool of blood
    Ya slitherin ways proof of failure. Spree KO's reason you fall D
    Cos these magic bars shakin you's the only way Dia gone Ali
    KNOW jockin you fuels my thirst for killin. I'll slaughter clown W/Facts
    P, D A Light! stop praising him & realize Kid is watered Down & Wack
    clown'll choke, Punches'll have sylivia come out ya nose
    No such validation that Digest Fist's, Unless its my knucks going down his throat

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Re: CONTENDERS MATCH: Dia vs Killing Spree [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Dia

let me hit you on memory lane, you trying to make a claim for the title is odd fosure.
    because you couldn't orchestrate a killing spree, when you bit bars from god of war.
    - lol
    you're pussy and that's fact, trying to lecture niggas, when you never been class act.
    how u school anyone? Boston's strong back track, if they spot a suspicious back pack.
    - meh
    you're a former champ, and that's hideous, RB needs to be exiled from the riff raff.
    not ya comfort zone when slowhands punched you, you're used to being bitch slapped.
    - ok
    don't mean to pri-son, when I'm digging into your history, you're getting murdered.
    cuz I UNCOVERED more foul shit, than the hackers that pen-tested on clinton's server.
    - lol
    your past depressing as fuck, and I aint even got into the fact you're a cock sucker.
    suicidal, after delving into personals, never been so intrigued to pull out the box cutter.
    - decent
    dont belong in a contenders match, wouldnt drop heat if u was clumsy w/ a stove burner.
    I don't have killer's remorse, wtf would I feel bad for bodying knowp's co-worker?
    - meh
    killing spree's usually end in a suicide, same conclusion as the columbine attack.
    put me against KS, because u dont have to overcome an obstacle to qualify fa shack.
    - meh

Good start, loved the humor hits. Felt like your bottom lines fell off from consistency from the nice hits before them. Great read

Killing Spree

listen...
    You'll be victim in the first 48 <--& it only took that long to see your feminine features
    - ok, had potential
    - meh
    - lol ish
    Anything from you plays Into hands? its homie holding you from drowning in a pool of blood
    - meh
    - ok
    - meh
    No such validation that Digest Fist's, Unless its my knucks going down his throat
    - ok ish

Like the way you right, lot of content in short bars and good rhyme scheme. You had good hits and you had some misses due to wording or just placement of the play wasnt the best. Still good read

Overall, this had potntial to be dope battle. Dia had some hard hits on some humor lines set up constructally sound. Felt like he hard some hard hits and then his misses werent off by much. Killing Spree had good written verse with set ups and a couple good hits, but felt his misses were easily bigger than his opponent. I got Dia winning this with a few more bars than Killing Spree so vote gies to Dia for better execution. Good read to both

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

>> GOT 'EM!!! Nice opener w/ a solid personal.. 0.50

>>LOL!..0.50

>> Nice punch / personal bro!..0.50

>>Okay...0.25

>>OUCH! Lol...0.50

>>Shots fuckin fiiiired!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL #iMDead!...0.75

>>Okay finish..025

Total: 3.25
    ----------------------------------

>>Niice opener (thanks for quote so we got it, lol)...0.50

>>Ah fuck Lmfao / nice nameplay...0.50

>>not feelin' it...0.0

>>Okay...0.25

>>Ali bars kinda played, but it was okay..0.25

>>Dope nameplay right here bro!...0.75

>>Okay close...0.25

Total: 2.50
    -----------------------------

MY VOTE: Dia (I felt he was more consistent and had stronger personals and more haymakers! - Def a good battle yall!!)

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

1/3
    Miss. unoriginal opener
    1/3
    Another miss
    1.5/3
    Light jab
    1.5/3
    Barely a light jab. concept is old now and you didn't do much to revamp it
    1/3
    Another miss right here
    1.5/3
    Light jab, I GUESS. the set up was out of place, and honestly woulda been better than a few of the other punchlines you used...
    Regardless. this is way too wordy. cut down on the words

1/3
    Bad closer. it's a miss

vs

listen...
    1.5/3
    Good grief you ruined this with the wording you used. barely a light jab
    1/3
    terrible miss.
    1/3
    Not feeling this, it's another miss
    1/3
    buck/blood is a bad rhyme, the setup is choppy, and the punch is longwinded.
    1/3
    fourth miss in a row
    1/3
    no idea what you were going for
    1/3
    bad closer, it's a miss.

Speechless. This is one of the worst battles I've ever seen on the Contenders circuit fellas. Dia barely did better. and KS had more conceptual ideas but his drunken-style of wording ruins everything before you even finish the setup.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

@Forge @Lemaitre @KnowP @SOUR Cig
    can we gets some votes yo? trying to close this today
    Last edited by Spree; July 31st, 2016 at 01:30 PM

Battle Record
    86-54

Dia wins ko
    **CLosed**