User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WK 14: Lay Doubt vs Packed Graves [LAY DOUBT WINS]

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

WK 14: Lay Doubt vs Packed Graves [LAY DOUBT WINS]

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is FRIDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.
    Voting Due SUNDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.

Bar Limit
    10 lines MIN
    20 Lines MAX

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

- Voting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 3 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

LAST MINUTE EXTENSIONS
    We are willing to make exceptions on some occasions but no matter the exception it will always be up to your opponent.

- Pic Battle Option -
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins

@Packed Graves @Lay Doubt
    Last edited by Amen; August 1st, 2016 at 02:55 PM

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: WK 14: Lay Doubt vs Packed Graves -[24HR EXT]

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p...psktptk3ek.png

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves
    I been in hospital threw my back out an haven't started writing yet.
    Listen up you Paul Wall looking muhfucka.. cuz you're a..

liiiittle too close ya boy there, you're sweet so start living with less of a thug act
    idk what your favorite candy is.. but based on this pic I'm guessing it's fudge, Packed
    I'll be sending his punk ass to the hospital again when I start letting the snub clap
    & he won't do shit, getting his gay lover pregnant's the only way he ever would bust back
    homie's looking a bit top heavy with that pot belly & you.. I'm perplexed by ya style
    a pot shirt? grow up. just cuz you go by PG doesn't make it okay to dress like a child
    if he thinks that shirt's clever I'll slap him cuz he'll get merked when I'm rappin
    wake & bake. it's gonna be pretty tough to do the second once the first never happens
    dumbass can't be too bright, the poser's shit's weak & this joke's a pipsqueak
    fucking idiot went & named himself Graves, when he's clearly nowhere CLOSE to 6 feet
    you're getting roasted this week, I spare no lives so you'll get mauled till ya dead
    you little faggot, you ain't gutter.. you just have a goddamn bowling ball for a head
    those tats are so bad, musta lost a bet.. I mean was the shit a prank or what?
    your Robin Thicke ass artist should be sued, cuz those Blurred Lines look Gaye as fuck
    yo did Stevie Wonder do them shits? looking at 'em is an unbearable thing, dawg
    as if we couldn't tell by every verse you've ever written you're into terrible ink jobs

Lights out.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; August 6th, 2016 at 01:44 PM Reason: took my verse out of quote form.
    Been a real one.

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Re: WK 14: Lay Doubt vs Packed Graves -[EXT Due Tonight!]

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p...psqzsm1wtd.jpg

http://s346.photobucket.com/user/Rya...m1wtd.jpg.html

Your manhoods an embarrassing size faggit, admit it you like dick
    He holds a beer bottle the same way he has to jerk off, thats two fingers an a tight grip
    frail queer your weak there's nothing you could do thatll hurt me kid
    so if we got any beef il pop up sporadically an ruin your day faster then that herpes did
    top tier vets ?? your name was never brought up clown
    youve got concepts like that vodka & redbull they are all half empty an watered down
    I'm a crook stealing this win to prove your talent isn't even half of me
    after the votes you'll have to wear another L except this time it won't be a logo from a graphic t
    closet queer be comfortable in your skin or ya life is a waste
    just be honest faggit cuz we all know this wasn't the first time make ups been applied to your face
    this red heads probably a snitch so il beat him to a great degree
    then burry his roots if Ginseng an leave cops digging like the Appalachian Outlaws on A&E
    Pale fuck, catch a few rays before I leave ya jaw wired in pain
    If the suns a natural form of energy, it's no wonder all your bars seem to be tired an drained
    truth is your expression screams faggit you can tell dude is lame
    a face only a mother could love & a Smirk that makes him question ever using the name
    Last edited by Amen; August 6th, 2016 at 04:08 PM Reason: Fix Image
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: WK 14: Lay Doubt vs Packed Graves [OPEN FOR VOTES]

liiiittle too close ya boy there, you're sweet so start living with less of a thug act
    idk what your favorite candy is.. but based on this pic I'm guessing it's fudge, Packed
    *dead* lmfao
    I'll be sending his punk ass to the hospital again when I start letting the snub clap
    & he won't do shit, getting his gay lover pregnant's the only way he ever would bust back
    effective, relevant, and I loved how you tied in the rhyme scheme with the previous punch. Well written
    homie's looking a bit top heavy with that pot belly & you.. I'm perplexed by ya style
    a pot shirt? grow up. just cuz you go by PG doesn't make it okay to dress like a child
    I honestly didn't think there were any dope PG plays left, and then bam here it is
    if he thinks that shirt's clever I'll slap him cuz he'll get merked when I'm rappin
    wake & bake. it's gonna be pretty tough to do the second once the first never happens
    violent and mean, which I like, but not hitting as hard as the previous punches
    fucking idiot went & named himself Graves, when he's clearly nowhere CLOSE to 6 feet
    concept is dope, again very well written, liked this
    you're getting roasted this week, I spare no lives so you'll get mauled till ya dead
    you little faggot, you ain't gutter.. you just have a goddamn bowling ball for a head
    this one was below par for you. Decent but not impressed
    your Robin Thicke ass artist should be sued, cuz those Blurred Lines look Gaye as fuck
    another incredibly well thought out concept with multiple tie ins. Dope
    as if we couldn't tell by every verse you've ever written you're into terrible ink jobs
    solid closer

vs

He holds a beer bottle the same way he has to jerk off, thats two fingers an a tight grip
    bro I fucking laughed so hard at this
    so if we got any beef il pop up sporadically an ruin your day faster then that herpes did
    the level of intellect you and Lay are displaying in this battle is legendary. The sporadically made this so goddamn good
    youve got concepts like that vodka & redbull they are all half empty an watered down
    knew this was coming from the chat thread lol. Another well written punch
    after the votes you'll have to wear another L except this time it won't be a logo from a graphic t
    I feel like this was the only punch you had that didn't really hit so far, doesn't relate to the pic IMO
    just be honest faggit cuz we all know this wasn't the first time make ups been applied to your face
    decent, harsh, liked it
    then burry his roots if Ginseng an leave cops digging like the Appalachian Outlaws on A&E
    didn't like this one. Just didn't execute well to me
    If the suns a natural form of energy, it's no wonder all your bars seem to be tired an drained
    good concept, decent punch, great execution
    a face only a mother could love & a Smirk that makes him question ever using the name
    I feel like you fell short on the closer.

Damn man THIS is why I love text battles. This battle makes me want to drop another verse right fucking now. You guys just showed the league and the entire net IMO what the fuuuuck this is supposed to look like. Incredible battle. HOF. Graves I didn't realize you were that fucking good. Lay you did as expected. In the end, I have to give it to Lay Doubt by a slim margin but holy shit this was close. I'm impressed

v/Lay Doubt

Lenox

Not funny.

Loll nice

Okay

Dope

Not feeling

Alright

Decent

Cool personal

Vs

Lol

Nah, lol.

Played angle at pgs name

Dope

Cool

No.

Could have been better. This was alright though

No

Idk when the last time lay battled but if it's been his first in a while then it was actually really dope. A couple with punches. A few jabs. Some weird misses also. Pg was his regular stuff. A couple haymakers with the graphic t and the herpes. Herpes bar IMO was lotb. This was a real dope battle. Quality punches by both. However lay had a lot worse misses than pg

Vote: packed

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

- nice opener
    - ok, but old feel almost
    - lmao good set up, humor, nameflip. Good bar
    - good follow up play
    - good flow ok hit
    - decent
    - decent hit
    - good closer

Nice verse, can never go wrong with pic battles lol. Your entire verse was pretty on point with consistency. Bust back line was relevant but conceptually felt old, flow and follow up from previous bar made it better. I thought PG/dress like a child hit was fire to me, love those bars. Rest of verse was pretty on point, think maybe a slight dip in consistency but loved how you tied in bars to previous ones. Had punches with good combo of everything in them.

PG
    - lol opener
    - good punch
    - ok
    - good hit, got it with L and finger play #nohomo
    - lol liked this, good set up helped
    - decent
    - lmao funny af even tho seemed simple, good hit
    - ok

You started good, first 2 bars were nice. Consistency dropped from that but barely. You have great combo of content in punches and some of the subtle choice of wording will probably not be picked up on by some. You had one bar that only set up was directed to pic, was good conceptually just noticed since everything else between yall seemed pic related. This is tough to call ....

Overall, considering current state of text with inactivity of the masses, this was a diamond in the rough. Classic shit. Both had what a punch should be, good mix of everything. This shit i've literally read 3 times trying to decide. I liked how Lay tied in a few bars to previous ones, thought that was clever. I also like actual set ups were relevant to punch and no a filler/punch structure. Packed had some clever shit as well and I feel like I have him edging this but even considered if its because I'm reading his 2nd and its more fresh in my head, so read it other way and had Lay edging so had to read a 3rd. This shits tough, I have Lay with 5 hits i liked. His bar 1, 3, 4, 6, and 8. Packed I got hitting on bars 1, 2, 4, 6, and 7. So fuck both of you right in your faces. I feel like Packed had better content, but Lay had better execution. I felt Lay distanced it with the tie-ins to bars previous and gave setups more effect. Good shit to both, if i could vote TIE then so be it. But if i had to choose then I got Lay by a gerbil taint hair. This shit was awesome, both just showed the league whats up and if yall stay active then everyone gets better by it. Classic shit guys.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Lay

I'm dead off that opener
    Bust back was ooook
    Dress like a child was hard, damn I've seen plenty pg rated fluid but this was dope
    Wake m bake was niiiice
    Close to 6 feet was slick
    Lmao at gutter.. Nice
    Blurred lines was dope
    Closer was fire too

Vs

Opener was ridiculous
    Herpies was dope
    Vodka n red bull was good

Wear another L was fire
    Make up was flames too
    A&e was light, wasn't worded great
    Natural form of energy was slick
    Closer was good

This shit is dead even almost.. I see why it's gettin hype, I mean that's exchanging blow for blow, I could def vote thus I tie but damn man it's lije no1 overpowered the other so I gotta go to weakest bar.. Graves a&e was just off by the execution while lay had the bust back which is dated.. I mean I can hardly knock talk for these but although bust back is a lik dated it was executed smoothly n had a lil more impact than the a&e joint.. Than small margin has me giving this to doubt but props to both yall for an excellent read.. I'd vote hof for sure n good luck yall

Lay

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

>> LMFAO!!!!!!!! funny ass start bro 1.0

>> nah 0.0

>> LoL word! nice diss here 0.75

>> decent 0.25

>> ouch!! solid fuckin personal/nameflip 1.0

>> lol funny 0.50

>> dope!! 0.75

>> good close 0.50

Total: 4.75
    -------------------------

>> Lmfao funny start 0.75

>> ah fuk lol 0.25

>> lol is that what he was really drinkin? dope fukin bar 0.75

>> another nice bar here! 0.50

>> okay 0.25

>> ight 0.25

>> i thought this bar was light.. 0.25

>> cool close 0.50

Total: 3.50

My Vote: Lay

** This was def the best battle of the week, solid fuckin battle - but i got Lay takin it.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

This isn't HOF, this would water down what's already in it. Just have to make that clear

Vote: Lay Doubt

PG was decent but 4 bars were non-picture related. <--Already ruins the idea of this being HOF. Then, the bars that did hit weren't all that other than light-okay hits, like the Make Up bar & A&E bar for example. But the Herpes bar was one of the best in the battle, and the Beer Bottle/Tight Grip joint was funny as hell.
    Lay was a small step above PG, showing up good. I liked his verse and I think he would have proved to be a viable HOF pic battle opponent for someone like @Amen but not with the level of this verse. He had 3 light bars that are misses to me, which include the Gutter bar, the PG bar and the Wake n Bake bar.
    But, Lay had some bars that I will say was the best of the week. The Blurred Lines bar was dope, and the Bust Back was a brilliant double entendre. The rest was decent and funny, but nothing next level or high-grade.

Def battle of the week though.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@Lay Doubt WINS 5-1.

CLOSED!