User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Klass

2 28.57%
  • Boyznblack

5 71.43%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Klass vs Boyznblack [Boyz wins]

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Klass vs Boyznblack [Boyz wins]

@Boyznblack

12Lines
    Due by 5pm (est) today
    ((^Which is in less than four hrs from now))
    Make sure u got ur two vote linx

G'luck bro

- - - Updated - - -

Check

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: Klass vs Boyznblack

chin check

Battle Record
    15-11

Battle Record
    15-11

Battle Record
    24-5

Battle Record
    15-11

Bitch, u be spreadin rumors of me losin, so I had to put that Noise To End
    His career's at the 'End Of The Road'- Grown man bars'll turn Boyz II Men
    Quit usin unnecessary multis in ur verse, it actually supplies Less Pressure
    Extend ur bars 'round me & be the 1st person placed on a Stretched Stretcher
    Treat u like a Derrick Rose trade- In the Knick of time, put an end to ur Bull Shit
    Congrats on gettin passed a Middle Finger, but you'll die from my Whole Fist!
    Wanna war?- I'm tryin to be Proactive when I Blast Lead
    This win'll be so Clean & Clear, once these tools pop Blackhead
    I would dissect ur bars, but they all trash, so Whats The Reason
    Beat me?- U must got more Pipe Dreams than Plumbers Sleepin
    BnB aint a threat man, so like Nike sweatbands- Get ur Head Checked
    This Fag got so much Pride to be colorful, he even writes his multis in Red Text

LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Where they do that at???!!!

(Here's a link to his battle wit Middle Fingers, where he wrote his stretched ass bars wit his multis in red text)...
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...OPEN-FOR-VOTES

Battle Record
    24-5

this aint even Tryin' or effort...noticed you're 4-4, figure i'd get sly with the method/
    after this, u can claim u caught a gun charge.... cause you'll have a four-five on your record...

pull that weapon clean, if that magnum bust, that smith & wesson'll leave em pressed & steamed/
    and have the bitch dropping outta klass.... quicker than a pregnant teen

hold up, we need a retraction here, u must be on crack & beer to think you and boyz are on the same track & tier/
    bitch u aint a fraction near...C'MON, u lost to BOSTON!!!... a fuckin massive eared, satin sheered blouse-wearing latin queer

wait, u lost to smog & OG too???, u got the right body type for these ditches/
    just call it quits.. i WOULD say "cut your losses" but then half this fuckin' site would need stitches

when it's reppin' time, i could feed 'em lead or let the tech wreck his neck & Spine/
    lunch lady style.......i keep them treys ( trays) filled, ... that are guaranteed to make Klass get in line

lets scrap this quick, they all bet money you'd get K.O'd soon as this match exist
    meaning all papers down when his bell gets rung..faggot, thats KLASS DISMISSED!!

Decent concept but I see this happen a lot. Obviously you have associated some keywords with the punch, but you didn't incorporate a completely solid punch with them keywords. It's just like you're mentioning keywords instead of formulating punches from them. The part that throws this off is "grown man bars" because in the second sense it has nothing to do with your keywords (end of the road/boyz to men) If that all would have been relevant to each other, this would have been a solid punchline. In conclusion, you get some credit for a decent concept, but lose some for poor execution. 6/10

eh, I'm just not feeling the concept here at all. I think the set up line was headed to something nice, but you took the wrong angle with the stretched stretcher. 4/10

Treat u like a Derrick Rose trade- In the Knick of time, put an end to ur Bull Shit

Once again, I'm not feeling this concept. "passed a middle finger" just seems awkward.
    I think with a couple of small tweaks, maybe the set up line could have been better for a punchline. 4/10

Firstly, this was very predictable. I knew where this was headed as soon as I read "proactive".
    Another thing is this is ambiguous, and is grammatically incorrect so it's a reach. Referring to his name it would be "Black's: (apostrophe - s) It doesn't make sense the way you have it and just proves to be forced. Another thing is that we typically don't use "tools" to pop blackheads. Also, if you shoot somebody in the head, it definitely won't be "clean and clear". You need to be sure your bars make perfect sense, otherwise they are forced or just plain fails. And overall, I just am not feeling the whole gun talk in a text battle or the whole Proactive play. 3/10

nah. this is very simple. No complexity in this. If you would have taken the concept and did some clever things with it, it may have worked out. 5/10

This Fag got so much Pride to be colorful, he even writes his multis in Red Text

nah, this bar didn't hit. And i really don;t see nothing wrong with writing multi's in red text. Shit, go to some other battle forums and it is accustom to type multi's in all caps. But, once again, the set up line serves better for a punchline than the actual punchline here. 4/10

LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Originality is better than what everybody else is doing.
    26/60

vs

this aint even Tryin' or effort...noticed you're 4-4, figure i'd get sly with the method/
    after this, u can claim u caught a gun charge.... cause you'll have a four-five on your record...

hmm, nice. I like it. Great concept and personal and execution. 9/10

pull that weapon clean, if that magnum bust, that smith & wesson'll leave em pressed & steamed/

Not feeling this bar. Firstly, I don't get down with the gun talk in a battle if it's used to talk about shooting somebody and not metaphorically. Also, "droppin outta Klass" doesn't make sense in the literal form how it is worded. Also, the whole concept fell off. 3/10

hold up, we need a retraction here, u must be on crack & beer to think you and boyz are on the same track & tier/
    bitch u aint a fraction near...C'MON, u lost to BOSTON!!!... a fuckin massive eared, satin sheered blouse-wearing latin queer

Nice multi's. I'll give ya 3 points for those off rip. Humor gets 2 points. A personal I'll give a point for. But you'll lose a point for structure since this bar is so stretched and although you used a personal by referencing his loss to Boston, you ended this with attacking Boston more than your opponent so you lose 2 points for losing direction. 3/10

just call it quits.. i WOULD say "cut your losses" but then half this fuckin' site would need stitches

Nice concept and decent execution. The punchline bar is a tad bit stretched but we can live with it. Nice set up line too. 8/10

when it's reppin' time, i could feed 'em lead or let the tech wreck his neck & Spine/
    lunch lady style.......i keep them treys ( trays) filled, ... that are guaranteed to make Klass get in line

Nice punchline, set up line was way off tho. 6/10

lets scrap this quick, they all bet money you'd get K.O'd soon as this match exist
    meaning all papers down when his bell gets rung..faggot, thats KLASS DISMISSED!!

ehh, this just seems awkward. I think it fell off. It just doesn't seem to be connecting to me. It is worded weird. 5/10

Klass - 26/60 - 43.3% out of 100% of possible points
    BnB - 34/60 - 56.6% out of 100% of possible points

BnB got this with better concepts and execution.
    No hate to either.
    It's all for the love of battling.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit in critiquing Klass's 4th bar:
    Another thing is this is *NOT ambiguous,

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Klass vs Boyznblack [OPEN FOR VOTES]

vs

Pretty evenly matched battle, but I gotta go with Klass for harder bars and less stretched verse.
    You don't need all that in one set up for a punch, fam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

This is a miss, because if you read this grammatically then "men" doesn't make sense UNLESS you're saying "turn Boyz II Men" means he'll become gay -- that's the ONLY LOGICAL way this could be read. I see what you tried to do but it's ineffective in my opinion.

Another light jab, not too bad.

This is sad, cause if you reversed the setup and punchline it would have been a clean hit actually. soft jab as is, though.

Decent hit.
    This is a miss. Could you imagine hearing some shit like this irl? It'd be the wackest shit ever bro

Light jab, and once again the setup hit more than the punchline lol

vs.

Strong hit, this is a pretty good opener right here.

This is a decent hit. "the bitch" <--this is a very important part of the punch. It's a singular noun, an idea of one's feminine tendencies. a lot of these sheltered, suburban and foreign writers won't understand the semantics of that, and it'll sound nonsensical to them. So be mindful of your audience cause you might lose them on concepts like this.

You dissing JB more than Klass, and it's long-winded. light jab overall.

Strong jab.

Decent jab.

you switched POVs here, from "lets" to "you'd" to "his" to "..faggot,". this is a great concept, but it's a light jab overall. you need to watch your wording and the perspective you're writing in. make sure it's consistent

MVGT: Boyznblack
    He was more consistent, and creative in his approach. Klass lacked consistency, creativity and delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Klass View Post
    I feel like this bar is a compliment turning boyz to men I get what you were going for but I think the effect worked backwards lol 5/10 for creativity only
    Lol I liked that quick and hitting 6/10
    Throwing shade at me I see lmao anyway another solid bar 6/10
    This was also dope nice nameplay and concept 6/10
    Ehhh weak 4/10
    Ehh decent but not hard hitting enough as closing bar 5/10
    LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

(Here's a link to his battle wit Middle Fingers, where he wrote his stretched ass bars wit his multis in red text)...
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...OPEN-FOR-VOTES
    32/60

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    This was dope cuz I originally saw his record at the time of this battle 7/10

This was solid liked this a lot 7/10

Ehhh wasn't feeling this bar much 4/10
    Haha this bar was nice 6/10

Another nice bar liked he multis too helped the flow 7/10
    This was a nice closer not the hardest hitting but good enough 6/10

33/60

Very close battle....was very enjoyable
    Both had some strong punches both also had some iffy lines I wasn't feeling but both verses remained pretty consistent throughout I think BnB first 2 bars hit really hard right out the gate and barely let down besides that 1 bar I just wasn't feeling at all

MVGT :boyznblack by 1

Good battle to both of you

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

3-1 lets get some votes

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Klass

Boyz men was a cool reference im giving u this cuz everytime i hear that song it lets my true emotions i feel like i can talk about things more clearly lmfao. Blackhead cool nameplay direct hit.closer personal was ok take it as a true statement and little added humor.

Boyz

I liked the opener flip it was direct and creative i liked the cockiness to it like how you developed a personal setup into a direct n bold finish. Shit about boston was funny but i could picture that standing out more directly in a live battle it did have humor factor tho. Closer was cool.

Both were tied in quotes i felt klass was just a hair more consistent. Couple of boyz nps for example like klass pregnant teen line were played klass dismissed also.

V/Klass of 2016

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

boyz wins