Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Isaac Du Soleil

Rain blankets today..
    you see a face in the gray..
    pacing away
    chasing...
    the day...

Isaac's the man who lived any life that he can with all of his youth squandered and piled in back,
    stepping over stifling cracks, as a wild child he laughed, nothing phased him livin' to die as his pact,
    this was a fight that he had 'till he was finally a Dad with a wife and his past the same, piled in back..
    'me and death is playin' chess' is a motto he lives right, the lotto he wins by living his life on the fast..
    trying to pass with eyes in the back, back of his head, its then he sees all the amazing sights he was at!
    a final fight will be had tonight till collapse riding the fact that he dies as a man with it all.. piled in back!
    cataclysmic bad elixirs filled with blackened fissures, nulling voids and cracking mixtures're takin back a liver,
    incarcerating arson double-bladed actions as darkness comes erasin' madness..starts to pass as dinner..

...welcome to the track where no one comes back a winner...

like craziness brinks in a party animal known far and wide as he starts to die partying away with a whim,
    a drunken farce makin' it grim, he's screaming, freaking' and bleedin' with, yes, death chasin' so quick!
    what's makin' him tick? people're taken within a spirit so faced in the wind dancin with grace and a grin,
    no one stops to see what's got a piece of calming peace inside of his mind as he chances it takin' a hit!!
    then he sees it all black, torn and inside of it a fleeting freedom he asked for, and he begins making a wish..
    now bloody tears're on the floor beneath him, dancing ceases, it's a pause before his climactic race into bliss,
    his hands begin tweakin' like phantoms have reached him seemingly turnin' this man to a demon; takin a shit..
    pants now stained with his piss.. it's like his whole life he's waited for this, now finally he's found a way to abyss,
    people pause, see him calm under rain in the wind, all they see now is pain in his fist open.. his face with a grin..
    music stops, sounds of rain surround this fate they all witnessed without a name to the man found his place..
    he starts crying and laughing opening his eyes sighing and gasping then silence.. Isaac collapses.. dying so happy..

Muttering his name...

'It all changes'

Rain blankets today..
    you see a face in the gray..
    pacing away
    chasing...
    the day...

They try lookin' through eye-lids askin' "who was this Isaac?"..a person says "someone I'm choosin' to die with.."
    everyone roars and moods are inspired, it catches like fire, next second a person was lifeless.. viewing horizons..
    like dominoes fall, it's contagious.. don't you see what Isaac has caused? Silence befalls, the last few're so quiet,
    bad moods become violent blanketing an atmosphere wrought with youth and tyrants induced till losin their minds hit,
    They're choosin' to die cos a loony named Isaac who - nobody knew was psychotic - knowingly committed suicide as pilot,
    do or die at its finest, people chant "you and I in sunrises, you and I in horizons" - the last few, goin' out with a bang!
    sound has escaped, life grounded, erased, faded like Calcifers flame drowned in the rain, yet you see face out in the gray..
    Isaac on top a mound of his fame with a smile so profound in a way.. it showed those who seen it to overpower their fate,
    takin' em out in the same, out of their pains, so they can continue to party without any change with Isaac's flowering grace!
    Wind chimes, ashes, time passes and they've all become high grasses, everlastin' with the world in a life with no sadness,
    where no ending light to a chasm of blackness will have them; beauty; free now within a pure juxtaposition of madness...
    and Isaac is back with it all... piled in back!

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...62-Panda-Bears
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...2270-Nostalgia
    Last edited by Kill The Shadow; September 18th, 2016 at 04:28 PM
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awards PC HOF

Re: Isaac Du Soleil

wow the schemes are insane here. Good to see u dropping again, bro. Love this verse here.

pants now stained with his piss.. it's like his whole life he's waited for this, now finally he's found a way to abyss,
    people pause, see him calm under rain in the wind, all they see now is pain in his fist open.. his face with a grin..
    that was sick.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

This was okay. The rhymes were good, the pacing could be a bit better. The 'piled in back' alliteration was okay as-well. Nothing too bad. Good work.
    Last edited by Echelon; October 8th, 2016 at 11:39 PM

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by AJ the Menace View Post
    This was okay. The rhymes were good, the pacing could be a bit better. The 'piled in back' alliteration was okay as-well. Nothing too bad. Good work.

lol AJ critiquing this when its above your skill

go suck some dicks at RR for props
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

meh
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    5-21

Thought that your lines were a bit stretched and also ya piece was too long.. couldve used a better structure in any case... from a content point of view was dope there was a lot of good ideas throughout this piece.. good work thanks for posting...