1 11.11%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Poetry Battle League

Battle Record
    6-2

Poetry Battle League

Hey guys!

I want to present an idea for a poetry battle league. I have looked through many of the pieces in the poets corner and know a poetry league would have many talented writers competing. I believe sharpening our writing skills by competing against other writers would only benefit other leagues as well. Fall and Winter seasons are prime for poetry writing and I think it's the perfect time to make this happen. If it hasn't worked in the past, who cares? Let's start now, and better what is already a great site.

If you're interested please show your support here.

Thanks.
    @smut peddler @Fresh @Karaoshi @TheIllyricist @The Law @Merem @Laureate @143 @Jukon @Emily @Ctrl Alt Elite @slecht @OG Maestro @PoEtiC @ladypoetic31 @Cody pheonix @Manc Sinatra @trajik @Lionheart @Sammy @AJ the Menace @A Disciple @Enoch Light @Baron Mynd @Elegant Elephant @HighEngineChief @King Prince @Bonac @boston
    Last edited by Merem; October 13th, 2016 at 12:36 PM

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Poetry Battle League

I want in

Battle Record
    2-3
    Awards PC HOF PS Season champ

I would certainly compete.
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

^he'll win tbh

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards PC HOF Haiku Season Champion

Damn, illy's in? Then nah...

lol ok ok I'll probably be in

Battle Record
    0-1

None of you are even good writers.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    6-2

Quote Originally Posted by Merem View Post
    Hey guys!

I want to present an idea for a poetry battle league. I have looked through many of the pieces in the poets corner and know a poetry league would have many talented writers competing. I believe sharpening our writing skills by competing against other writers would only benefit other leagues as well. Fall and Winter seasons are prime for poetry writing and I think it's the perfect time to make this happen. If it hasn't worked in the past, who cares? Let's start now, and better what is already a great site.

If you're interested please show your support here.

Thanks.
    @smut peddler @Fresh @Karaoshi @TheIllyricist @The Law @Merem @Laureate @143 @Jukon @Emily @Ctrl Alt Elite @slecht @OG Maestro @PoEtiC @ladypoetic31 @Cody pheonix @Manc Sinatra @trajik @Lionheart @Sammy @AJ the Menace @A Disciple @Enoch Light @Baron Mynd @Elegant Elephant @HighEngineChief @King Prince @Bonac @boston
    You can sign in and prove that. That's what we need in RB. Currently there's too much complacency with some writers because the already have the medals they want so they stop elevating.

We need to get this going. We need to see if those that feel they can write still have what it takes.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Who is interested?
    @Merem and I have been discussing and brain storming ideas, just need to see who wants it to happen

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

in.

Battle Record
    6-2

Lets go text heads time to earn new medals. Don't keep doing the same old thing you'll lose your motivation. Take a break from rap battles if Tupac wasn't too good for poetry neither are any of us. @KnowP @Kill Spree @Jukon @Authentic @Enbombz @Lemaitre @Letterman @143 @HighEngineChief @Fresh @puravida @Fatt Sajak @Atti @Laureate @Ctrl Alt Elite @montauk @trajik
    Last edited by Merem; October 17th, 2016 at 11:58 AM

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Merem View Post
    Lets go text heads time to earn new medals. Don't keep doing the same old thing you'll lose your motivation. Take a break from rap battles if Tupac wasn't too good for poetry neither are any of us.
    Don't call people "heads", it's extremely gay. I have your saliva on my shaft and I've never even met you.

How dare you.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    6-2

Okay. Cool, is that all?

p.s. sign in it'll give you something else to do.

Battle Record
    6-2

Ctrl Alt Elite & smutpeddler are in. Via Haiku League chat thread.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Fine... I'm in

Apparently I voted "no" on the Poll by accident

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    Fine... I'm in

Apparently I voted "no" on the Poll by accident
    : )