User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILLunatic

2 28.57%
  • OG Maestro

5 71.43%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: OG Maestro vs iLLunatic [OG WINS]

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

OG Maestro vs iLLunatic [OG WINS]

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Fixed
    I wanna battle you. I'll put up 30 points on it

- - - Updated - - -

10 lines
    Due Midnight (EST) Tuesday?

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: OG Maestro vs ILLunatic

Midnight Monday.

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Fixed
    I wanna battle you. I'll put up 30 points on it
    Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    @KnowP are you enforcing the verse deadline for the FL tournament?

Clearly fascinated, slightly infatuated... I think it's an obsession a tad bit, ain't it?
    And don't get me started on ya OG status, those gay pride votes shows it's fabricated
    Watch me Trump this clown with 1 shot as he turns around n spits out all his teeth
    Cuz Frost is soft and weak, off his peak - strolling around likes he's an office chief
    I'll put you to shame bro, & on the same note give you a fade like stained clothes
    Shit on your poetry till eventually everyone knows a pen's not the only thing Mae stroke
    The only time you beast, you're tippin scales. No lie, you're probably some obese guy
    Only signed up to RB for a bucket list with full intent to quit but wanted to at least try
    I'm ruthless! You're clueless and foolish, just go to sleep kid it's past your bed time
    Cuz regardless of when you post, the voters are the 1's fucked over by your dead lines

No extensions

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Shutcho OLD ASS up. Around my way, you woulda BEEN wrecked
    I'd put money on shattering ya jawline if I wanted to get you 'Chin Checked'
    Bitch you're lookin' into a killer's eyes, I'll come through spilling guys,
    You wanted this battle, so really, ya Deathwish is something that's ILL Advised
    You use to be good. I respect my elders but it's obvious you've lost heart
    But say one Offensive Line & I'll have you Flinching like a False Start
    I'll catch you at ya kid's school, & use the shotty to start pressin' ya family
    Professor'll put ya body parts on their chalkboard like it's a lesson in anatomy
    You old bitch, you suck,
    And I don't give a fuck.

lmao, checkmate.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

@ILLunatic @OG Maestro you have until the end of today to get 2 links in

Battle Record
    124-23

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    91-46

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Open for votes

Battle Record
    277-128

Re: OG Maestro vs [OPEN FOR VOTES]

OG deducted 20% of points for having an old ass link from months ago

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly fascinated, slightly infatuated... I think it's an obsession a tad bit, ain't it?
    And don't get me started on ya OG status, those gay pride votes shows it's fabricated
    not feelin the punch here
    Watch me Trump this clown with 1 shot as he turns around n spits out all his teeth
    Cuz Frost is soft and weak, off his peak - strolling around likes he's an office chief
    nothin creative bout this bar imo
    I'll put you to shame bro, & on the same note give you a fade like stained clothes
    Shit on your poetry till eventually everyone knows a pen's not the only thing Mae stroke
    naw this was a reach that missed imo
    The only time you beast, you're tippin scales. No lie, you're probably some obese guy
    Only signed up to RB for a bucket list with full intent to quit but wanted to at least try
    could of been fire but missed on the bucket list scheme
    I'm ruthless! You're clueless and foolish, just go to sleep kid it's past your bed time
    Cuz regardless of when you post, the voters are the 1's fucked over by your dead lines
    ok personal on a played flip

vs

ehhh coulda been a good punch. didn't like this opener.
    aight name flip. coulda been worded better but I mess wit it
    lol good shit
    Professor'll put ya body parts on their chalkboard like it's a lesson in anatomy
    lmao this was mean
    You old bitch, you suck,
    And I don't give a fuck.
    really my nigga......

didn't feel iLL brought his A game to this battle. just kinda through up a freestyle verse to get it active. OG actually had some nice punches that shocked me. good wording and concepts in thismatch. easy winner to call imo.

v. OG
    Last edited by KnowP; November 18th, 2016 at 10:51 AM

Super Saiyan Badass Child-Raising Badass's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-11
    Awards Biter Award - Biting Juelz Santana

^^
    meh
    ^^
    eh
    ^^Ok
    ^^ok

^meh

vs

ok

meh

decent

meh

You old bitch, you suck,
    And I don't give a fuck.

filler

V/ Goes to OG, the Offensive Line bar is what won me over
    Badass.

LUNE-8
    OG-5

ILLLUN FTW don't ask me to explain my vote
    ITS PLAIN 2 C

VOTE DQ'D FOR NOT BEING EXPLAINED

STAFF
    Last edited by KnowP; November 18th, 2016 at 04:41 PM

Battle Record
    5-21

Ehh..
    Eh..
    Ok
    Ehh
    Ehh ok

Vs.
    Good
    Ok nameplay
    Ehh seen this done better
    Ehh
    You old bitch, you suck,
    And I don't give a fuck.

Ok from that im going with og maestro...

Vote//og maestro

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

vs

nothing great here from either parties...that Mae stroke line doesn't work because its not pronounced May, its My... since his name is maestro... eh.... either way

winner- OG

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

^^ Opening flowed well but sort of seemed like rhyming just to rhyme. Didn’t really “set up” the punch to me. Punch was a clean little jab

^^ Whoops I just used a Trump bar in mine but it’s not the same. Frost/off his peak was dope I thought it would evolve into a punch then it went into office and was “meh"

^^ Fire

^^ Flow makes up for punch being lackluster, was dope

^^ Fire

Overall a lot of multis and good flow but it took some of the sting off the punches. I do the same shit though so no hate.

I'd put money on shattering ya jawline if I wanted to get you 'Chin Checked’

^^ Clean, I might be missing some significance of “chin checked” outside of the obvious.

^^ Spilling guys was cringey but the punch came through solid

^^ Pretty dope entendre/simile. I know a lot of people despise simile but I think they have their place.

^^ I like the concept but feel it could have been executed better even just a “put ya insides on display” or something.

You old bitch, you suck,
    And I don't give a fuck.

^^ heh

Overall both were good nothing really “lean worthy” but nothing bad. I think ILL just had a couple bigger haymakers than Maestro and with Mae forfeiting his last couple lines Ill edged it out.

Vote - Ill

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

4-1 OG. Uppin for votes