Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

L.L.L. Week 2: Caged (1 – 0) vs Art (1 - 0)[Open For Votes]

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psz6glnivw.png

LLL RULES!

verses due thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines
    Extension: Up to opponent
    3 voting links required LLL champ, FL CHAMP and LLL Contender matches required
    2 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

@Caged @Art.

Lenox

Re: L.L.L. Week 2: Caged (1 – 0) vs Art (1 - 0)

Sick gfx art

Ur dead tho, 14?

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

12-14 is cool I'm prob not going more than that .. good luck

Lenox

Ok drop first,

Good luck to u too

Lenox

Ima split ya face again.. the first battle was violent, the seconds a boring rehearsal,
    U ain't good fella.. I'll push ur entire fkin wig back like a Morrie commercial.
    U were hurt ASF after losin to me.. in the chat acting like a fgt bitch,
    ur not a mantle u admit defeat... I'll put arts head in a glass case next to his mothers family pics.
    the way my team blast shells is astounding.. everyone of us mobbing,
    Put the arms to ya back.. I'll leave u floating face up like father & son bonding.
    my gats spread is large, shells peel right through frames,
    I destroy all humans.. blastin shots till ur levitating in the streets like a PS2 game.
    idc if I'm responsible for ur death.. u wanna die?? Just pick a date,
    Cuz If he brush me wrong, I'll have my dna all over art like finger paint.
    Ur a washed up bum... test me and the tech will be squeezin,
    Cuz Ima put more bucks to ya face than the oriels coach during regular season.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Caged...

the dude who free posts, talks nonsense trash and then... PMs apologies lol G/L

Quote Originally Posted by Caged
    Sorry I've been drunk all day man. Nice mag tho g
    lol @ u talking youre my biggest fan, decided to talk trash but its simple fam
    the problem is, its too late to apologize, so I’m stomping you out w/ Timbalands
    checkd ur tourney match whats the purpose, it was worthless as NetWorth is
    i don’t know why you’d Key 4,the outcome was a bigger miss than your verses
    game? ud need to pull every string, get off tinder & stop the sexting thing
    funny any1 with a Caged match, is over 350lbs and belongs in a wrestling ring
    pick up the iron man & i'll spray shit,swing hammers at anyone u came with
    and if you try to keep it Loki… I’m hulk smashing you through the pavement
    you're as basic as it gets, you're drug dealing? lol bitch say it with your chest
    the last time you even saw a lit J Kidd,chances are he was still playing for the nets
    Fuckin up your Buzz kid is a pussy, Im light years ahead, this bitch is a rookie
    u should see how ugly his Pixar, its no wonder chicks won’t play with his Woody

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    Ima split ya face again.. the first battle was violent, the seconds a boring rehearsal,
    U ain't good fella.. I'll push ur entire fkin wig back like a Morrie commercial.

☆☆☆☆☆

ur not a mantle u admit defeat... I'll put arts head in a glass case next to his mothers family pics.

☆☆☆☆☆

Put the arms to ya back.. I'll leave u floating face up like father & son bonding.

☆☆☆☆☆

I destroy all humans.. blastin shots till ur levitating in the streets like a PS2 game.

☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆ dope

☆☆☆☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Caged...

the dude who free posts, talks nonsense trash and then... PMs apologies lol G/L

the problem is, its too late to apologize, so I’m stomping you out w/ Timbalands

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

you're as basic as it gets, you're drug dealing? lol bitch say it with your chest
    the last time you even saw a lit J Kidd,chances are he was still playing for the nets

☆☆☆☆☆

Fuckin up your Buzz kid is a pussy, Im light years ahead, this bitch is a rookie

☆☆☆☆☆
    This was a really, really nice battle. Caged had one of his sickest verses to date. That finger painting bar was bananas. I suspected Art would reddem himself and make this more difficult for Caged, and after reading Caged's verse I didn't think it would be possible, but Art went bonkers, too. I have seen alot of the wordplays he used, but he flipped them well enough for me to ignore that. Art had a flawless verse whereas Caged had one bar that didn't qualify for a haymaker. Great showing here by both dudes.

v-Art

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: L.L.L. Week 2: Caged (1 – 0) vs Art (1 - 0)[Open For Votes]

not a damn thing

vs

Caged...u are terrible and whats worse is u never get better...theres no glimpse of a breaking out moment...I read ya verse twice to see if there were gems in there and there is not a one...Art...not the best showing... the closer was good..not alotta hard hitting in there but consistent enuff for an easy win..

V- Art
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Lenox

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post

ehh ok..nothing special
    flow was cool..didnt really get a hard hit from this maybe something im missing
    lol im feeling this
    Ive seen a few loki lines..this was alright
    Ok
    Bit corny..mild wordplay
    Vs

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    lol cool
    wording was lil stretched out n choppy but cool wordplay
    ehh
    not feeling
    brush me wrong didnt work for me
    a bucks line..meh
    Vote art. Slightly more consistent with mild hits..nothing really WOW..but ok jabs

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This was pretty dope
    This was maaaaaad wordy but cool WP
    Nt feeling this forreal though
    Decent reference but the wording kinda killed it
    I like this concept alot, although leaving your dna all over another dude may be kinda suspect
    Didn't like how the setup really wasn't cohesive with the punch

vs

I actually liked this
    This was a dope personal but it lacked real hit
    Good shit
    I dug the WP but the punch was a bit off
    This was a bit wordy
    I liked this

Overall, cool battle. The thing that gets me about your verse, Caged, is that often times your setups do not lend anything to your punches other than a rhyme. This was a good showing from both and it took a few reads for me to really make my mind up.

v/ Art

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Caged

Nice
    Wasn't feeling this too much
    Setup was iffy with this one, but the punch was good
    Sounds like you mentioned 2 games? not too bad though. Think the setup coulda delivered this better
    Dope..
    cool ender

vs

Art.

Lol I like this..good opener
    Not bad
    Lol ouch
    Oh shit - dope
    cool
    Wow! dope ender
    Dope rematch. Caged, you had a couple iffy hits man. On the other hand, you did come harder this time around than the last time so I credit that. Kudos to you for actually putting up another fight. But again, your consistency slipped a bit. Art, you never cease to amaze me though. The wrestling bar was good, that was prob like the least bar I liked but overall your whole verse was dope. You kept hitting from bar to bar and you kept it smooth with the dope wordplay. You didn't really focus too hard on his name cuz honestly, who hasn't overused much of his name in a verse? If Caged would stray from using nameplays on you, I think we would have a harder hitting battle. But Art came harder regardless and went in. I dig this match up.

v/ Art.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Cuz If he brush me wrong, I'll have my dna all over art like finger paint

Vs

Vote Art/ 4 bars to 1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Caged- Morrie was cool nothing over the top, father An son bonding I thought was dope An out of the box, finger paint was a good Art flip as well that I liked. Other then that you need to work on focus more on your opponent An focusing on where your concept is headed. Your getting better every battle my dude keep grinding.

Vs

Art- Caged Match was fire, key4 was an ok jab, JKidd was dope. Everything else was played as shit, Timbalands was just a statement Loki is played as hell been used thousand times An Pixar been used since the company came out N the whole woody buzz part as well. Wasn't really a fan of this verse by any means I expect wayyyyyyyyyy better from you.

Breakdown- Art takes this but barely he has 2 haymakers to 1 but his misses hurt a lot more due to creativity.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

vs

BOTW here ... alot of nice ideas and punches thrown around felts some shit couldve been scrapped like the PS2 Game & the Pixar bar but other than that shit was heat but I had to go w/ the one wit alil more sting. v/Art
    D O 0 O 0 M

MUSIC VIDEO^