User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: L.L.L. Week 2: Pacled Graves (1 – 0) vs Joe Boston (1 – 0)[Open For Votes]

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

L.L.L. Week 2: Pacled Graves (1 – 0) vs Joe Boston (1 – 0)[Open For Votes]

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psz6glnivw.png

LLL RULES!

verses due thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines
    Extension: Up to opponent
    3 voting links required LLL champ, FL CHAMP and LLL Contender matches required
    2 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: L.L.L. Week 2: Pacled Graves (1 – 0) vs Joe Boston (1 – 0)

Ahhh shit bout to eat your food!
    [url]https:

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

What he said
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

16 @Packed Graves

Dont ever think of bringing weapons to fight me thats a definite loss of a battle
     After this blade slice your Adam Graves ill dispose your body like old Rangers Aparrel
    Barrel lodged down your throat, ill squeeze if u attempt any sudden move
    Point towards your kneecaps these bullets will go into your joints like fucking tongue n groove
    Theres gonna be friends and loved ones u lose, really u should be concerned though
    Once the bullet collaspe your London with u, then throw ur dead carcas in that blazing inferno
    Blood all over the Pergo flooring or come wherever u may be touring 
    Soon as the window roll down ill have the barrell sing inside the car louder than James Corden
    Your lifestyle is fucking boring ill put one in ya to end ur aggravation
    They'll see yellow and boyz in blue surrounding ur home like a Golden State Championship celebration
    Got a little anticipation from that 1st battle last week but trust this season wont bring u luck 
    Talk how u took advantage of Networth and now u pose as a Wallstreet blue collared fuck
    It never struck you i sever men maybe next time take fucking notes
    Talk slick youll see two slashes on each side like your favorite movie quotes
    People speak your name their like Goat, id state your straight asscheeks
    If you think ur Eversource around the league theyll be testing ur home for gas leaks
    [url]https:

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Your a Mall Security Guard homie, why we even talkin.

16 lines why do this to your self ?

you've been texting for ever, so itd probably be wrong to doubt dude
    but in over 150 battles here & we've realized the accents only thing strong about you
    if we squared up I give it ten seconds before ya dome swellin
    If mall security calls cops for petty theft, imagine what Joe will do with a known felon
    I don't care about rap politics! only hollow tips an lettin my clip go bang
    if ppl say we on the same playing field I'm leaving it shot up - like a democratic pick up game
    faggit your a waste of space & honestly one of the reason I hate this place
    you been here 6+ years & should've retired a few hours after the registration date
    Joe been whack from the jump an nothing's changed, still a nerdy queer
    @Lenox either elevate now or this is a prime example of what you'll look like in 30 years
    Joe, you & I are different crazy- I sit down have the shrink look nervous
    I wanna break my phone now for capitalizing J in your name- I don't think you deserve it
    I've seen your videos on YouTube & I can guarantee he's surely a joke
    when he runs to get a ladder, it's to adjust cameras over a clothing rack for his security post
    you play on both sides of the road faggit, if joe getting pussy it's all talk
    Bostons sexual preference looking both ways more then pedestrians in a busy crosswalk
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    16 @Packed Graves

Dont ever think of bringing weapons to fight me thats a definite loss of a battle
    After this blade slice your Adam Graves ill dispose your body like old Rangers Aparrel

☆☆☆☆☆

Point towards your kneecaps these bullets will go into your joints like fucking tongue n groove

Theres gonna be friends and loved ones u lose, really u should be concerned though
    Once the bullet collaspe your London with u, then throw ur dead carcas in that blazing inferno

Soon as the window roll down ill have the barrell sing inside the car louder than James Corden

☆☆☆☆☆

They'll see yellow and boyz in blue surrounding ur home like a Golden State Championship celebration

☆☆☆☆☆

Got a little anticipation from that 1st battle last week but trust this season wont bring u luck 
    Talk how u took advantage of Networth and now u pose as a Wallstreet blue collared fuck

If you think ur Eversource around the league theyll be testing ur home for gas leaks

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    Your a Mall Security Guard homie, why we even talkin.

16 lines why do this to your self ?

but in over 150 battles here & we've realized the accents only thing strong about you

☆☆☆☆☆ lmao

If mall security calls cops for petty theft, imagine what Joe will do with a known felon

☆☆☆☆☆

if ppl say we on the same playing field I'm leaving it shot up - like a democratic pick up game

☆☆☆

you been here 6+ years & should've retired a few hours after the registration date

☆☆☆☆☆

@Lenox either elevate now or this is a prime example of what you'll look like in 30 years

☆☆☆☆☆

I wanna break my phone now for capitalizing J in your name- I don't think you deserve it

when he runs to get a ladder, it's to adjust cameras over a clothing rack for his security post

☆☆☆☆☆

Bostons sexual preference looking both ways more then pedestrians in a busy crosswalk

☆☆☆☆☆

A couple of Joe's wordplays confused the hell out of me, and I spend alot of time with making sure wordplays are pronounciated right and used the way they should be. There also was a bar where he said "you'll see two slashes on each side" but he didn't elaborate on what he was referring to. It felt incomplete to me. His tongue and groove bar confused because I'm familiar with the wooden planks definition and the nightclub in Atlanta. I didn't understand the flip. He did have a few bars that I really got into and credited him for because I thought they were nice. Packed kind of went off on Joe, here. Out of 16 lines only 4 of them were misses to me. If this were a 12 line battle he would have been perfect. This shouldn't have been a 16 line battle because it really highlighted Packed's superiority over Joe and Joe's weaknesses.

v-Packed Graves

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: L.L.L. Week 2: Pacled Graves (1 – 0) vs Joe Boston (1 – 0)[Open For Votes]

vs

ou've been texting for ever, so itd probably be wrong to doubt dude

damn ... without sounding like a hater i just expected more from 16 lines each... joe that adam graves line i thought was super dope.. and thought if the verse followed was as good you'd walk away with a W here but idk it fell off felt rushed... a couple of the wordplays i didn't get maybe take that into account but i didn't think the rest of the verse was very good and I've seen you drop better. the james corden line coulda been quoted was a decent shot i thought but overall not your best. .. wow actually just read broke vote too and agree with some of the ideas and concepts being incomplete.. packed graves had some dope bars the ones i quoted above were dope.. I've seen a lot of joe battles and never seen that accent flip i thought that was real fresh and delivered dope... same way though i thought after that line you were going to continue to drop fire.... i didn't like some of the lines right after i thought some lines were favorite statementish... i quoted the lennox bar on some humor shit thought that was real funny.. but same time I've also seen you drop better but you did enough here to walk away with the W imo... Good shit both guys..

\\// Packed Graves

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This was fire
    This was a bit odd but okay. Creative
    Not feeling it
    Lol good shit
    I feel it
    Not really a punch here
    I don't really feel this
    Not feeling this either tbh

VS

Dope opener
    Another great punch
    I like the reference but "clip go bang" was... no
    Nice
    Joe been whack from the jump an nothing's changed, still a nerdy queer @Lenox either elevate now or this is a prime example of what you'll look like in 30 years
    Decent
    Not feeling this
    I like that you are keeping on the security thing but this isn't really hitting
    This is alright but the wording killed it

This battle was kind of lackluster for a 16 bar battle. There were some decent punches on both sides, but I feel PG was a bit more consistent and his punches hit much harder.

v/PG

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Vs

V/Packed Graves for a better bar.. not a lotta hits here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

vs

Packed was more consistent..period! Joe had a few dope bars, other than that, wasn't really feeling the rest. His verse lacked a little trying to really hit with some hard punches, I caught it but just didn't really feel the impact of it. Packed came with a lot of personal hits though and his verse was dope overall. Good battle, but overall I think Packed came harder. It was a bit obvious for me.
    v/ PG

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

vs

Joe been whack from the jump an nothing's changed, still a nerdy queer @Lenox either elevate now or this is a prime example of what you'll look like in 30 years

Damn this was a washing right here, felt one had some good ideas with poor wording or extra creativity to give the bars more fire power, his opener was a hit and then he just fell off, the other dude was just maulin him in comparison from quotables to non-quotables imo. v/ Graves

Joe next week stop playin n bring that heat out dawgs.
    D O 0 O 0 M

MUSIC VIDEO^

Lenox

Joe: rangers apparel was cool, didn't like tongue n groove. Burning inferno was a decent current event line. Lol @ James cordon, that was corny tbh. Everything else I didn't like tbh. Decent verse tho nonetheless

Vs

Pg: 150 battles was lotb, registration date was good lol, DEAD @ In thirty years, this was dope but I hope that never happens lol, security post was a good personal. Democratic pick up game was a decent current event

Overall: nice battle y'all. Pg won this tho, simple. Outmatched. Although I thought both showed up with quality bars. Pg was just too personal, from the work line and the registration date, all that shit was harsh

Vote: pg

Nice battle

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Vs

PG had the better hits imo. Joe's networth bar was ok. I think this goes to PG pretty convincingly

v/P

- - - Updated - - -

v/PG

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Grizzy graves wins