User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 88

Thread: HEY BAGS WHAT IS GOING ON MAN LET ME BACK ON NETCEES....

Battle Record
    5-21

HEY BAGS WHAT IS GOING ON MAN LET ME BACK ON NETCEES....

right so bags banned me for a week on netcees and i have no idea if he checks this forum and i barely ever post here but im just going to post a video here why i am so upset because bags banned me for a week and i was really excited about posting there in general and also this video is to prove that i can fucking create a video in the first place in order to talk about what was going on on netcees.... im sorry to all you rb folk i never rarely ever post here but here is my first post for a while and its with a video explaining to bags how the fuck i cant get upset anymore and i dont really want to be upset in general and if he is just going to use netcees as a ploy to make me upset then fuck him and fuck you too if you want to make me upset and your from rb and you think you know something about your boy triple... sorry didnt mean to be so hostile thankyou for giving me a space to kind of vent... im sorry i apologize anyways heres the video i made:

https://www.facebook.com/epuccia/vid...9536443275037/

- - - Updated - - -

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck you bags
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: HEY BAGS WHAT IS GOING ON MAN LET ME BACK ON NETCEES....

You're obviously upset and I appreciate that.

Battle Record
    5-21

lol i know i am a bit... it is upsetting i know netcees like the back of my hand.... i have no idea what goes on on rb... its going to take like days to figure this place out maybe longer you feel me.... unnnnhhhh bags you suck.....

Vid won't work

Battle Record
    5-21

heres another one:
    https://www.facebook.com/epuccia/vid...9536428700037/

just to be clear

also bags i hope your fucking sitting there right now watching these fuckers fucker...

Doesn't work. What's your name I'll add you as a friend

- - - Updated - - -

I literally just made a Facebook in order to watch this shit so you better make this work

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Bags was wrong to do that to you. We sympathize with you and hope that you can find solace in our site. We have much to offer here that you will eventually come to enjoy. I will personally speak with Bags on your behalf and see if I can't arrange a scheduled visit plan where you are allowed access to the site in order to socialize with your friends.

Battle Record
    5-21

actually fuck it ill make those public them vids so i dont have to drop my facebook cause i am shy like that...... fuck man those vids aint really worth watching they aint nothing hot.... ahhh i feel awful now im so sorry everyone.......yeah i am late bloom er whatever my name on netcees is 2tripple0 just so bags knows who ya talking bout... and im sorry again to the other guy i forgot i left my facebook on private or only set for friends to see... i dont know im shy like that... sorry man...
    Last edited by Late Bloom; September 23rd, 2017 at 06:19 PM

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

who da fuk is bagz.

- - - Updated - - -

fuk bagz
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    32-6

That's alright, bro. Go ahead and set your Facebook to public, we are respectful here and discourage the practice of using members social media accounts to attack them personally. I spoke with Bags but unfortunately he declined my request due to you being a faggot. You don't need those guys anyway. Sign up for the LLL, we are anxious to see how talented of a writer you are.

I'm logging off for the rest of eternity

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    I'm logging off for the rest of eternity

Battle Record
    5-21

damn man..... im sorry its like i didnt do nothing wrong bags is just banning me for being stupid... and cause i aint have nothing to offer the dude makes me feel bad about myself i dont like it really....... im not trying to complain or be a little kid about this whatsoever its just dissapointing i grew up on netcees... i been posting there since liek 09 so they can act like i aint done nothing right but obviously they dont realize im just trying to learn in any manor you feel me i dont like how they moderate that site that shit is fucked... its like im getting banned for following the rules... what the fuck... i hope that site crashes but it wont now only because people are going to be hiding verses from each other and walking around like nothing meant nothing at all... fuck that... fuck all that...

Nah real shit I can't be a part of what comes of this

Dark days are ahead

Pz

Battle Record
    32-6

Don't worry @Late Bloom . You're in a better place now. We don't judge you on your lack of education, sexual preference, political party, age, gender, writing ability, or social status. You might be a retarded faggot to people on Netcees but to us your a work in progress. Even retarded faggots can advance themselves here. You're no exception.