User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: DJB- Flex

Battle Record
    7-6
    Last edited by djb; December 20th, 2021 at 12:52 AM
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Re: DJB- Flex

Found myself nodding along to this unconsciously, classic boom bap. first thing i noticed was how many internal rhymes you used. obviously took some time being thoughtful about the flow patterns and it worked nicely. delivery was perfect for this beat. hook was ok, maybe it could have been more catchy or distinguished itself from the verses more. Lyrics were pretty straightforward, i'd challenge you to think outside the box a bit about how you can say some of the same things in a more creative/metaphorical way. Perhaps its just a bit of nitpicking as i think its a solid track overall, just think with a few minor tweaks it could be even better

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: DJB- Flex

Yeah this was a flow flex for sure!! Your multies were wild at a few parts and I was feeling that for suuuure!! The hook was straight. I feel like the verses were definitely the highlight of it though. I dig the Kendrick/hov line. The critical line in the 2nd verse too. Some top level writing on this one my guy!! I love how it came together and personally don’t have any complaints on it. Bumped a couple of times now. Love that you used Baron X’s AI generator discovery on the cover lmao…dope shit. Keep the tracks coming!!