User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: We Used To Be Happy

We Used To Be Happy

I love meaty dicks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: We Used To Be Happy

Wooooooo!!! This goes in. Another one that feels like it could have made the cut for the LimeRance project honestly. But it also feels fresh with that hook and the screamo style end lines. The hook went so hard I had to bump it again hahaha..lots of emotion packed into this and it feels back and forth just as the relationship is portrayed to feel here. Feelings of wanting your girl sexually after she’s fucked up and done your dirty - not having the emotional ties anymore but having the urge to be with her still because she’s still attractive. Totally get the vibes on this one and I’m feeling the way you brought it to life here. Good work man!!

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

This was cool. I actually like this kinda shit a lot. Hook is fire. Reminds me of like Yelawolf and Korn. Delivery and flow is insanity the entire time. Beat is dope. That little singing part right before the hook sounds so dope. This the type of shit I wanna do. Nominating this for hof

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    7-6

This was alright. Good mix and overall song making. It’s not at all my style or sub genre that I would seek out. I’m more of a boom Bap guy. Clearly there is an audience for this and it feels like this was done well. Not my preference with the off beat talking/yelling delivery. You could definitely feel the emotion in it. The climax at the end was mixed really well, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Alright first off i dont fuck with the hook.. i feel like it set the mood off and really was the downside to the whole song. Thats just me though. The beat was ok and the mixing was clean. I wished the second verde could have been more polished and creative as the first verse but it just fell bland at that point to me and i honestly couldnt shake the feeling of it disappointing. Reason being is because i know this sub genre is dope to approach and barely no one knows the horrocore type rape shit like diabolic vinnie and one up and comer then was shotty horror and shit so i listened to this sib genre and i loved the approach and the cleanliness plus the video all dope just wish the content in itself was with more umph and creativity because you showcased you had the bars for it in the first verse and the delivery was on point.

Great work none the less i look forward to hearing more from you.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Spoken View Post
    Alright first off i dont fuck with the hook.. i feel like it set the mood off and really was the downside to the whole song. Thats just me though. The beat was ok and the mixing was clean. I wished the second verde could have been more polished and creative as the first verse but it just fell bland at that point to me and i honestly couldnt shake the feeling of it disappointing. Reason being is because i know this sub genre is dope to approach and barely no one knows the horrocore type rape shit like diabolic vinnie and one up and comer then was shotty horror and shit so i listened to this sib genre and i loved the approach and the cleanliness plus the video all dope just wish the content in itself was with more umph and creativity because you showcased you had the bars for it in the first verse and the delivery was on point.

Great work none the less i look forward to hearing more from you.
    Record a song then be that critical.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

First off - loving the graphics of the eye and lyrics on the screen. Please tell me you sent this to whoever you wrote the song about LOL. Not gonna lie, i wasnt feelin this at first and then did a complete 180. I think this is fire, just took some getting used to. Interesting rhyme patterns throughout. Lyrics dripping with emotion, even snuck some metaphors in there (mirrors surface line was dope). Liked the chorus and the screamo parts, harder to do than people might think to make that sound cool. Overall well produced, cool track. Initially i think the accent and the off-tempo rhymes made it hard to get into but listening through a couple times i fuck with this.